BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sci Gauss
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Wping seems like exactly what you shouldn't do considering the time it takes to walk back. A better solution would be for the zerg to stack so rezing is faster. Stacking the zerg in one spot also helps the turrets dispel poison and drop the buffs.
    Trying to rez people who died in random spots by themselves usually just leads to more people going down. If someone dies and it's not by a full zerg of people, they should WP and run back. But yes, people should stack, at least that's how Blackgate killed it: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ckgate_did_it/

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

GW2 is resuming creating a 2nd set of legendary weapons after saying they were going to stop earlier in the year:
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/legendary-weapons/

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Havent played since finishing my Legendary backpack in Season 2. Is Living World Season 3 any fun? Read there's a new zone and stuff with ep2.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

S3E1 added Bloodstone Fen
    S3E2 added Ember Bay (Fire Island Chain)

It's fun as usual for GW2, the metas are interesting and the zones look pretty good. Ember bay is a lot bigger than you might expect.

BG Level

EDIT: Crap wrong thread

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Season 3 Episode 5 has some crazy twists. They don't make a lot of sense yet but worth playing through. Also there are some enormous leaks for expansion 2 (probably coming around Oct/Nov based on their 2-3mo cycle) have been released into the wild. Elite specializations, new gameplay features, and the region/maps we'll be going to included. Be careful out there if you're trying to avoid spoilers.

BG Level

Oh crap the new living world is already out? I didn't think it was until 9th.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Final Episode before expansion 2

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Anet has announced GW2's next expansion. Path of Fire.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/path-of-fire/

It will release Sept.22nd, and can be purchased as a stand alone or as part of a package.

http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/...:Global:289:::

The new expansion will take place in the Crystal Desert, and Northern Elona. Not seen in the game world since Guild Wars 1 during the Nightfall expansion. Much will be familiar, but lore is being built to introduce new players to the game and location.

The expansion includes:

5 new areas in northern Elona and the Crystal Desert

These zones will be bigger than ever before with different biomes.

Mounts

Each has its own movement ability and can help players access certain locations. Mounts are allies and companions. They are for movement as well as with a single combat ability.

Raptor - an enormous leap
    Springer - a super charged "jackalope"
    Skimmer - undulating wings, hovers over things that stop motion
    Jackal - living dust and blinks forward though can change direction in mid-air

Elite Specializations

Nine new elite specializations to further customize your playstyle. They offer new ways to play. Play the professions you love in new ways.

Guardian - Firebrand - burning enemies and conjuring magical tomes - using an axe

Necromancer - Scourge - there to help protect souls by giving up death shroud - more battlefield control and movement options - uses a torch to protect their allies

Thief - Deadeye - using a rifle so they can attack from a distance -

Mesmer - Mirage - blend into surroundings and strike from near invisibility

Warrior - Spellbreaker - specializes in fighting magic users - using daggers - strip boons, stop magic working

Elementalist - Weaver - using multiple attunements simultaneously - creating hybrid magic - using sword and can imbue blades

Ranger - Soulbeast - combine spirits with pets - become the bear, the wolf, etc. - using dagger to come into close range. New pets coming too.

Revenant - Renegade - the ability to ambush opponents to bring forth Charr allies

Engineer - Holosmith - a "clean look at energy" to enhance strikes and build up heat enough to potentially explode if not careful

New Guild Halls

New Guild Halls for guilds to enjoy

New Seasons

Season 4 will start right when the expansion starts.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Anet is having a free live playtest for the new expansion for PVE on Aug 11-13th. Anyone can join with a free account.

Another free live playtest for the new expansion for PVP/WVW on Aug. 18-20th.

With the new expansion coming out. The base game will still be free. HOT will now cost 19.99.

BG Level

Damn it why is so much good stuff coming out next week when I'm gone?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So I haven't played this in years, but I've been drifting lately and looking for something to play. This caught my attention again. Would you guys suggest getting HoT & Path of Fire. What about season 2 of the living world?

BG Level

Season 2 is so and so, it just sets up HOT.

HOT isn't too bad. It's only 4 zones but they're pretty big due to the vertical exploration.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Season 2 + Season 3 are on sale atm in bundles, so picking them up is at its cheapest right now. Season 2's story isn't anything to write home about however it is a very easy and guaranteed source of black lion chest keys.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I keep forgetting I own this game. I should check it out instead of thinking about doing a XI private server for my rpg grinding fix...

BG Level

I wonder if the axe build will finally give guarian a good condition build. Curious how it will affect my virtues.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Burn guardian is already ridiculously strong, and from what I've seen from WP's stream Firebrand is going to be disgusting for condi if they don't nerf burn.

BG Level

Really? Seems like most builds I see are berserker only.

Then again I'm so on again/off again on this game I don't know what the hell I'm even doing.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Link to the build if you're interested. It's pretty stupid in WvW

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Looking to start a new class or 2 (level 80 boosts from getting PoF). Currently playing my old guardian, but not loving it anymore. Mostly planning to do open world non-sense and probably lower tier fractals. Any recommendations? Any thoughts on what might be strong come PoF elite specs?