BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

LINKSHELL/PLAYER WARNING FOR QUETZ

Linkshell: oOoFuAlNoOo

This linkshell should be avoided at all costs as well as a list of some of the people in the linkshell to avoid:

Stryfe: A lying sorry excuse for a player who won't hesitate to throw a temper Tantrum. Believed to have bought his account/gil & leeched his jobs to 99.

Lylyth: Supposed Significant other to Stryfe. Will insult & then cry wolf to Stryfe without cause.

Rasputtin Apparent sheep that will end up supporting a liar over an innocent player.

Natasha: Spouse (?) of Rasputtin. Also a sheep in the ls. Has been known to tell her young child (while on skype) to shut the f*ck up.

Bornfield: Sheep. Trolls by trying to call other people trollers.

Malici: An unfortunate sheep who doesn't give a shit about one's opinion other than his "friends".

Bez: is a hypocrite/liar by saying he "stays out of people's problems".

The whole incident started with Dynamis Vulkrum Dunes. I already had clear, but figured I'd go along for the ride & try to have some fun. Before heading to the zone, I asked the people in the pt (Malici, Stryfe, Bornfield, Rasputtin, don't remember who else) if they wanted me on whm or thf or if they wanted me to stay rdm. I was the ONLY mage in the party at the time.

So we're gathering at the markings, and someone brought up that there was no thf in the party. So of course I ask AGAIN to make sure if they wanted me to stay on rdm because I was willing to switch jobs. I was on /blm because I trusted the fact that we would be set & assumed we would have no problems.

All went well for awhile, we got the items needed for Cirrate Christelle to use on her. (I want to take a note RQ that I WASN'T FAMILIAR with fighting CC post Dynamis change because of a hiatus that was taken a year prior.) Of course, it ended up being a bit more of a struggle than intended & some of us died, including myself.

Eventually, the CC gets killed the pet of one of the bsts. When everyone gets up, Stryfe & Bornfield and up making a small stank because I wasn't /whm and/or that I didn't bring any RR items. I stated my piece saying that that was fair enough and stated my opinion that I never had an issue with bringing a RR item.

So of course me & Born left it that way, but unfortunately it wasn't to be said with Stryfe. We got into a bit of a disagreement about how all the ls' that he'd been in that did dynamis always brought RR items with them; where as the ls I used to be never worried about RR items because we always had whms on call as well as blm/whms.

I decided to end up taking it to tells to try & be respectful/mindful of the other pt members and ended the conversation (or so I thought) saying that I was sorry about how he felt. Now this is where all hell ends up breaking loose. Soon after, Stryfe leaves the pt without saying anything, then a few minutes later, rants how I "shouldn't have messaged him while he was afk" (He never said he was going afk once). He then proceeds to try and bitch me out, claiming how I was "trying to get the last word in", how he didn't believe me about the ls I was in. All in tell.

At one point, he accuses me in tell of "buying my account" or that I was making the story up about the linkshell I was in. Anyone who knows me long enough knows I've started since the end of '04/beginning of '05. So to end it again, I told him I was /blacklisting him until he stopped acting like a spoiled child.

Soon after, it seemed he left the ls. Whether he said something before leaving, I don't know because I had him blacklisted. And being irritated/angry at him, I stupidly said Good riddance. (NOTE: I AM WELL AWARE IT WAS A STUPID THING TO SAY AT THE TIME)

This is when shit really hits the fan, because next thing I know his S.O (which I didn't know at the time until recent) Lylyth insults me in ls by saying "Go fuck yourself bitch", to which I retorted back at her to do the same. At this point, her, Bornfield & Malici threaten to leave the shell. Rasputtin comes in at this point & immediately boots me from the shell saying he "had no other choice". None of them asking what even happened or even attempting to get my side of the story. Shortly after, Lylyth continued to make insults towards me, claiming I was "living in a fantasy world & to go mack to my fantasy linkshell. At the same time, Bornfield is goading & trolling, harassing me with tells. Styfe fed them a bunch of BS & how I apparently "insulted" Lylyth, which wasn't the case, among other BS to the ls.
    This is DESPITE THE FACT that NO ONE asked what went on b/t me & styfe in tells.

These players will not hesitate to resort to a mob-like mentality and insult an innocent player. If an innocent happens, they will only hear one side of the story, that being the side of the one who was offended; never hearing both sides of the story. They will also end up booting someone without hesitation boot you & then proceed to talk shit about you. I believe that the aforementioned people have either bought their accounts/gil and/or leeched most of their jobs up to 99. This linkshell & mentioned people should be avoided if at all possible.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

No one's in that LS anyway. Plenty of shitty players on Quetz, as well as LS's. Find a better LS that doesn't take alliances for zone boss wins, that's fail right there.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

So, you don't like when people leech their jobs to 99?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

@ Contontai
    Being as I've played since '05, I've always been one for someone to learn their job as they level up. This also makes for easier in trying to keep up on one's skill caps. I did it on my redmage, I did it on my Whitemage. I've done it on THF & sam (sam still being @ 75). In my honest opinion, with Abyssea being out, I believe that a lot of players don't learn their job as well if they say, go straight from 30-99 while in that type of pt. And the fact of all the skilling up to have to do.

@Omnipotent
    Tell me about it. lol Most of the zone wins that I've done were pre-dynamis change and before the level caps. X3 Likely didn' help that it didn look like anyone knew what to do other than me against CC. <.< Always a bitch for spaming breath attacks lol. (8 people mind you, including myself taking CC on).

I leeched all my jobs to 99 it's my 12.95 so fuck you bro

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Damn, you actually posted it here.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I could make a wool sweater with your post.

Let's re-do the basics:

Leeching jobs doesn't determine a player's skill. Calling people out where they suck is not a bad thing. Fuck isn't a bad word. People are not required to care about your opinions. Faux apologies do not help (I'm sorry you're upset). Read up on something before you do it if you don't expect to be criticized about your poor performance. Your drama is not interesting. I'm sure individuals are more than capable of making their own decisions of who they want to spend time around. Sorry that you didn't fit into this particular clique of shit players.

Have a nice day.

Stryfe1969

lol Get over it, First Everyone got charmed at start because we were all to close, everyone but Me died. I got another pet out n soloed the mob on bst. You were the only mage and you didn't have rr on..who doesn't know their job.. I old Schooled blue mage.. any body can old school rdm because every one wanted a rdm in party at the time no one wanted blue. You are a piss poor excuse for a player and this rant about us <your pack of angry lashing out lies about us> is just proof of this. Maybe if you had any friends other then your pets or stuffed animals you would not feel the need to attack people on a public forum, nor make up lies. You started this all because i said< after you bragged in ls how you leveled all your jobs old school and knew all your jobs> you died fast and w/o rr on a mage job. We got the win because i soloed the nm, you had a meltdown not I having temper tantrum.. you then took it in tells and made it personal by talking about my children. I also have a pic of the tell log.. get a life honey and grow up. no one cares about you or what you have to rant about. By your post everyone can clearly see you are unstable and angry.. get back on the meds you will be a better person for it. All i said to you is we will agree to disagree and that I did not believe you and still do not.[/I]

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pettyness

Are you really that freaking petty that you are gonna come on here and flame board my ls and then try and degrade me and my wifes personal like. It's a fuckin game you twat. Ya i'm gonna side with my friends that i've known for 7+ years. They were makin a point and you took it the way you did. And when i told you to stop you took to tells and would not stop. And i saw some of the shit you were saying to them. What are you 12. Last i checked you were 28. Are you more pissed that you got kicked from the ls or that you were called out on your crap play and noobness. Get over it. I should flameboard you. But really i'm not that petty. I truly don't care but when you have the nerve to put something about me and my wife i have to reply. We do not treat our son like was stated by this childish twat. And i can not believe that someone who is 28 years old according to her skype account that she would have the nerve to write something like this. It's a game grow up and move on with your life. I don't know another ls that would have handled it diffrently then the way i did.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Hydraxis

I miss this kind of shit

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Eikoc, how many cats are in your house? Rasputtin, does your child ever have Mtn Dew for breakfast? These are important questions if I'm ever going to decide which of you to stand with.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ls name made me facepalm.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

This section is for things like botters and stealing, not because people act like children.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    not because people act like children.
    Welllllllllllll...