FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I'm digging the fuck out of this new OP
    I think its the worst out of diamond is unbreakable. I liked the first one the most. So I guess we're gonna keep getting new JJBA even through fall?

Also if I tried to explain to someone what JJBA is about by summarizing this episode people will think Im nuts.

I mean cheating people out of money with a shape shifting alien is just a Tuesday for Jojo.

Also I thought 2nd OP was best, but the ED still gets me.

Jojo OPs the only OPs worth watching.

Love when they do shit like this.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Holy crap these last few arcs have been off the wall fantastic. Also since I haven't read the manga I really have no idea how they're gonna break thru this ultimate ability.

And yeah the new remixed OP is killer too.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Watched the latest two episodes while drunk and eating cookies. Best hour of the year, hands down.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Holy crap these last few arcs have been off the wall fantastic. Also since I haven't read the manga I really have no idea how they're gonna break thru this ultimate ability.

And yeah the new remixed OP is killer too.
    Super late but hasn't the show kind of alluded to Josuke getting his own time powers at some point? Like the guy who saved him when he was a kid looked an awful lot like present day him

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Super late but hasn't the show kind of alluded to Josuke getting his own time powers at some point? Like the guy who saved him when he was a kid looked an awful lot like present day him
    Yeah at the end of Stardust Crusaders he develops his own ZA WARULDO, which he has strengthened by the time Diamond starts. I don't know if that can save him & the gang the way Bites the Dust works tho - even with stopping time for a few seconds the bomb is still triggered the moment he sees the stand manifest itself.

3 episodes left tho, so we'll see what happens. I'm kinda hoping the chef guy makes another appearance.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Josuke not Jotaro.

Specifically I'm referring to the episode where it's explained why he goes crazy when people shit talk his hair and it goes into a flashback of how when he was a kid he got really sick when DIO got his stand. Mom tried to take him to hospital but got stuck in the snow and they got saved by a stranger with similar hair and he's since replicated and defended the haircut in tribute of the man who saved his life.

Spoiler: show

My theory is that guy is future Josuke.

Then there is the fact Crazy Diamond's current ability basically is time reversal on whatever is hit with some limitations. And yeah then there is how Jotaro kind of got the perfect power to defeat the main villain of the time and it also deals with time. Just speculation but seems reasonable to me

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whelp who would've guessed this new ultimate ability beaten by an ordinary child. Plot is the true ultimate ability

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So anyone notice the odd changes to the opening?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So anyone notice the odd changes to the opening?
    They did something similar during stardust crusaders when The World's ability was revealed, it's Killer Queen using Bites the Dust on the opening, so it's playing in reverse, kinda like how they froze the Stardust Crusaders opening to show Dio was moving through frozen time.

Edit - I guess playing in reverse isn't quite right, it's showing the characters resetting to default positions if that makes sense?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    They did something similar during stardust crusaders when The World's ability was revealed, it's Killer Queen using Bites the Dust on the opening, so it's playing in reverse, kinda like how they froze the Stardust Crusaders opening to show Dio was moving through frozen time.
    Makes sense forgot about that. But what about 38? Seemed to be playing correct order and such but at least on the version I was watching there were a ton of sound effects added when before it was just the song. Like pretty much any movement had some kind of sound effect... some were kind of subtle but others were pretty in your face

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I cannot believe Part 4 is done.

Yep, it's been another wild ride and while the last episode was weirdly paced I will really miss this show. Jojo really is more about the journey than the destination though and it really only gets weirder from here on out.

Part 5 probably has my favourite stands as some of them are stupidly powerful.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I ended up liking Part 4 more than I thought I would, but there's still of unanswered stuff (Ie everything about that Alien guy).

Old Merits
    BG Level

It's amazing how much of a void this show left on my Friday evenings.

Season 4 was the best one so far, easily, and I really, really miss it. Not to mention all of the openings.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Stone Ocean was the weirdest one for me, took me awhile to appreciate the ending.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk