• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

2012-13 NFL Week 7: Joe Flacco Is An Elite Quarterback (TOP 10 QB WEEK)

http://majorleaguejerk.com/wp-conten...cco-safari.jpg
    Hey guys, it's me, Joe Flacco. I'm the best QB in the NFL and I'm here to take you on a tour of the Top 10 Quarterbacks around the league.

http://www.at40.com/cimages/var/plai...is-engaged.jpg
    Oh boy, are we talking Top 10 QBs!?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...6lp1o1_500.png

Now I don't believe in fancy schmancy stats to back up play. I believe in winning, looking like a deer in the headlights, and having one or two good drives per game. If you want to know third down conversion rates, passer rating out of the pocket, or any other mumbo jumbo like that, you'll have to talk to Aaron Rodgers' PR Manager archibaldcrane.

But without further ado, here are THE TOP TEN QBS IN THE NFL
    Writer's Note: These rankings are based with a heavy weight on the 2011 and 2012 seasons, but include some consideration as to the overall career of the players.

10. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans
    8th NFL Season W-L Record: 37-35
    Lowest percentage of ears in the NFL
    Spoiler: show

As Charlie Murphy once said, "this cat can ball." Schaub may not be the prettiest fellow, and he may not have the prettiest pass, but the connection between him and Andre Johnson has been a force to be reckoned with since he arrived on the Texans squad.

With a career plagued by unfortunate injuries, Schaub hasn't had a good chance to prove himself in the postseason just yet. With that being said, we will more than likely get our first glimpse at what he can do with a stacked team that is aiming for glory.

9. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
    5th NFL Season W-L Record: 49-22
    Fucking Useless in January
    Youngest QB in the NFL at the age of 12

Matt Ryan is a like the little brother who is sometimes better at your video games than you. You don't know how, and you don't know why, but every year, he's gotten better and better at making you feel like a fucking faggot for losing to a preteen. When it comes down to it, though, and he gets nervous, he crumbles and falls off the stage 12 times, drives in the wrong direction, and throws the controller.

With receivers like Julio Jones, Roddy White, and Tony Gonzalez, Ryan would have to be parapalegic not to win games. Still, we've seen Larry Fitzgerald collect dust on the Cardinals for years now, so it's certainly possible to suck that bad. Matty Ice has been improving, and although he's laid an egg when it counts as early as last postseason, he belongs on this list.

8. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
    6th NFL Season W-L Record: 46-39
    Suffers from severe tobacco addiction and glucose deficiency

Jay Cutler's got more blood sugar problems than Honey Boo Boo come 2015, but that doesn't stop him from being a hell of a gunslinger. When Jon Gruden puts on the stock tunes of a spaghetti western when queueing up the highlight reels, you know exactly who's coming on the screen.

You can call him a whiner, you can call him grumpy, and you can call him a sore loser, but you can't call him bad. For a QB who has hardly hada serviceable tight end or more than one solid WR his entire career, he's done pretty well for himself. If the Bears' offensive line doesn't get him killed, look for Jay Cutler to play the JOE FLACCO to the Bears defense in the postseason.

7. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
    8th NFL Season W-L Record: 92-40
    Can only rape his lawfully wedded wife now

God I hate this fat fuck. For someone who hits the dirt as much as he is, for someone who has to resort to physical force to get it in despite being a sports superstar, and for someone whose own hometown has banned him from bars, he's still a fucking excellent quarterback.

The fact of the matter is that a guy of this size should not be able to move out of the pocket like he can. There's really no explanation as to how Big Ben can avoid a sack and make throws on the move the way that he does while Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are pocket babbies to the bitter end. Only Rodgers and Brees are better in trouble than this guy in that regard.

6. Eli Manning, New York Giants
    8th NFL Season W-L Record: 81-55
    Full Name is Irrefutably A Female's
    Most Likely QB To Undergo Plastic Surgery Later In Life
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...t3z5o1_500.png
    A lot of people seem to have the impression that Eli Manning has been bailed out by his receivers. With the media overstating the importance of plays like "The Catch" and that other Manningham catch, it's no surprise. But the truth is that Eli Manning makes his receivers look good. He gets the ball into tight windows right over the receiver's shoulder so that they barely have to turn around to make plays.

Eli gets hot at the right time, and this year, that time is the second half. The Manning brothers share a trait in that way. The Giants' schedule is no laughing matter in 2012, so if Eli can bring his team to the playoffs once more, it might be time to start talking about the Hall of Fame.

5. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
    10th NFL Season W-L Record: 98-69
    #1 in the League in Obliviousness Regarding Misbehavior
    The Opposite of "Carried By The Defense"

Drew Brees holds two of some of the most prestigious records for NFL quarterbacks. With that being said, he's had his fair share of struggles. Brees lost a lot of personal credibility in the offseason when he repeatedly denied the truth regarding his team's shady dealings, and at the beginning of the season, he and his offense really struggled to find rhythm.

But for Drew Brees, it was only a matter of time. You can give him pretty much any kind of player in the receiver positions and at tight end, and he'll make big plays. Consistently. Brees is incredible when pressured and flushed out of the pocket, and he fucking loves the endzone. His Superbowl win in the 2009 season has been, to me, one of the best moments in football in the past decade.

4. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
    14th NFL Season W-L Record: 153-80
    Loves horses and horse-related teams
    #1 in the League at SNL Performances

http://www.ffspin.com/wp-content/upl...g-mustache.jpg
    Well, he's back. There's no denying that. Peyton Manning is the first QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs with a 70% or greater completion percentage in 3 consecutive games. The Broncos have faced a brutal start to the year schedule-wise, but from here on out, they have the easiest in the league. It looks like we're going to be treated to another Peyton playoff run this year, and with the AFC as weak as it is, it could get interesting.

3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
    4th NFL Season W-L: 48-26
    Ask archibaldcrane about anything from his passer rating to his cock girth

Aaron Rodgers has the best blah blah blah and the most accurate blah blah over the last blah blah. No, but seriously, he's good. You wouldn't think a white boy could run like that, but he do. The only problem I see with Aaron right now is that he needs an o-line to perform at his highest potential. That doesn't mean he can't play without one - it's just that other QBs who haven't had the luxury of a decent line in thier entire career have managed to adapt better than he has. The NFC North is a tough divison this year, and it's already been a rough season for the Pack, but don't be surprised if Rodgers brings them to the postseason once again.

2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
    11th NFL Season W-L Record: 143-44
    Highest win percentage in the NFL
    Hottest chick to play pro football

I won't call him the GOAT, but god damnit, he's at least the llama. Tim Bradley is simultaneously the easiest and hardest person to hate in professional sports. He plays with poise, passion, and at times, with fury. He's been looking a lot more human since the postseason at the beginning of this year, but then again, he also put up upwards of 40 in a half just two weeks back. Like Rodgers, Brady's line is having more trouble than he's used to, and Thomas is a bit of a pocket babby, as I said before.

It would be fucking incredible to see the Patriots lose the divison for once, but it probably won't happen as long as this dude has legs to stand on.

1. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
    5th NFL Season W-L Record: 54-25
    Most wins by a QB in first 4 Seasons
    Playoff win every year in the NFL

Joe Flacco is a fucking retard. He handles the media in the same way that Marion Barber handles the football during his tenure with the Chicago Bears. He grooms himself in the same way that a twelve year-old boy without a father might. He can't check down to the sidelines if his life depended on it. But none of that fucking matters. He's the best quarterback in the NFL.

Joe Flacco wins football games. He's won over twice as may as he's lost, and every year he's played in the NFL, he's won at least one in the playoffs. Earlier this year, he did everything in his power to win the AFC Championship game, and the team around him did everything in its power to fail. This season, Joe Flacco has shown improvement once again. After opening the season with a statement curbstomping of a divisional rival, Joe Flacco took a few weeks off to rest his arm for the upcoming matchup versus the Houston Texans. He was even nice enough to try to give the Kansas City Chiefs a win, but they declined the offer.

For my money, Flacco's got the best deep ball in the NFL. "Overthrow Joe" is slowly fading away, and more and more his deep passes are being broken up at the fault of the receiver rather than the passer. Take Cam Cameron out of the picture, and he'd already have a Superbowl ring.

http://baltimoresportsreport.com/wp-...acco-beard.jpg
    Okay, folks, I've got to get back to not changing my newborn baby's diapers and explaining to the media why every position player on my team is the best in the league. If your quarterback didn't make the list, please field complaints to the offices of Adam Schefter by sending Cail a private message. Ta-ta!

WEEK 7, BREGOR SYLE, just kidding who gives a fuck about vegas
    0-0 0-0 ATS 1-0 NFL THREADS

Seattle at San Francisco
    Tennessee at Buffalo
    Dallas at Carolina
    Baltimore at Houston
    Cleveland at Indianapolis
    Arizona at Minnesota
    Washington at New York Giants
    Green Bay at St. Louis
    New Orleans at Tampa Bay
    New York Jets at New England
    Jacksonville at Oakland
    Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
    Detroit at Chicago

Ok, he's more like #6

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

8/10 would chuckle again.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Better than I was expecting.
    this. plus i got name dropped

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

also beyonce will be doing the super bowl halftime show

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Pretty damn funny lol.

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 7: Joe Flacco Is An Elite Quarterback (TOP 10 QB WEEK)

Was good but wtf about "the catch" this is a thing outside SF the catch, the catch II and the debatable catch 3? srs question

Banned.

BG Level

Let me start by saying ya'll fucking faggots for last week's thread.

8.5/10 with bonus points for the pictures.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Not bad, bro. Not bad.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 7: Joe Flacco Is An Elite Quarterback (TOP 10 QB WEEK)

NOT BAD AT ALL SIR.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Loves horses and horse-related teams

nice

GATTACA!

BG Level

Ok, if I have to win one game tomorrow, and I have no idea who the supporting cast will be:

1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Manning
    4. Brees
    5. Eli
    6. Big Ben
    7. Matty Ice
    8. RG3
    9. Schaub
    10. Romo

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

RG3 lol

GATTACA!

BG Level

dude can ball

Banned.

BG Level

I'm sure Vick can be shitty enough to be #10 along with Romo in your shit list. @Moss

GATTACA!

BG Level

Honestly I wanted to end the list at 9

GATTACA!

BG Level

10. [Your QB Here]

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Hey cmon guys Romo isnt that ba- oh haha wait he is.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    I'm sure Vick can be shitty enough to be #10 along with Romo in your shit list. @Moss
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcs...abbvick910.JPG

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Ok, if I have to win one game tomorrow, and I have no idea who the supporting cast will be:

1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Manning
    4. Brees
    5. Eli
    6. Big Ben
    7. Matty Ice
    8. RG3
    9. Schaub
    10. Romo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast