+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Square Enix's Final Fantasy Superfan Competition

Randis,

That is one amazing collection. I commend you. As for the douche comments about your wife and collection. Fuck the haters. Keep doing what you're doing. I voted for you and good luck. Can't wait to get home and look at your collection more closely.

Is it possible to purchase your prints?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

Vote hope you win.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Thanks for the vote!
    I get the general tone, i think the guys were mostly joking and they probably would not have if i were a member here.

As for the prints, i am not selling any at the moment but the final fantasy artworks are free
    you can print em by yourself if you like:

http://www.wecookart.com/img/mog_1920.jpg
    http://www.wecookart.com/img/moogles_1920.jpg
    http://www.wecookart.com/img/cloud_strife_1920.jpg
    http://www.wecookart.com/collection/wallpaper-gob.jpg
    http://www.wecookart.com/collection/wall2.jpg

cheers

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nice, new desktop wallpaper.

While you're here Randis, I just have to ask, got any info on the small FFTA Moogle doll pictured in your collection here? I'd like to get my hands on one.

And good luck with the contest.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Thank you!
    The moogle and the teddy plushies come with the FFTA Delux pack.

This one (not my photo)
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...o/101_0871.jpg

Wow, it sucks so many people are complaining over this contest. I voted for you, not just because you're on here or your collection, but your artwork is really amazing. I also watched the videos of yours and the other two the complaints were about and yours seemed the best put together. I hope you win and good luck!

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Voted for you.
    I look forward to seeing your name in Lightning Returns FFXIII.

all the best.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

when does the contest end?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

it ends on friday Dec 7

Thanks!

alsohawks

ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

BG Level

Wow, I dare say SE removed quite a few votes. From what I remember being pretty close is now over a thousand vote lead.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    Wow, I dare say SE removed quite a few votes. From what I remember being pretty close is now over a thousand vote lead.
    I gotta admit, I find it amusing that the 2nd place fans were all "RANDIS IS CHEATING" and when SE looked into they removed votes from the 2nd place chick.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    lol why does he have 3 bastok rings and no windurst or sandy ones?

while is collection is pretty nifty, i really don't think it means he's a superfan. just has deep enough pockets to spend on it.
    collecting shit is not indicative of your passion for the series.

understandably he's kept most of his stuff unopened to maintain their collectors value.. but someone should just ask him how many of the games he's even played.
    I have other rings too. The pics in the 2 albums are not showing the entire collection, i still have to make a couple hundred pics, no kidding. Also i dont upload all at once so i can post one new item on my FF Fb page every day.

As for the games, i did not complete ff type zero, ff xiii-2, and the ff cc for wii, other than that i have played em all and some of my favs i completed a couple times, Ff VI, FFVII, FF Tactics i played maany times. I did play FFXI as well and also FF XIV, now waiting for 2.0, cant wait to ride my legacy chocobo around the block, rgonna ride eaaal slooow.

Its true, i have lots of unopened stuff (i dont open every re released title or collectors edition, there are gazilion versions. Also, some of my old games are used up and shabby, i have them since childhood so i bought new versions for my collection) but some items are just in protective cases, it looks new because i take good care of it.
    I was wearing the FF seiko watch for years too and drink coffee from my moomba mug. I love unlacking tahe stuff i buy, unpacking gives me the feeling of real ownership. I woild never sell my games so i really dont care about their monetary value.

You are right, buying shit does not make one a super fan and as i can remember, i liked FF back when i was young and did not have much no less than today, its not about how much you have.... And so i recognice the fandom of those who write detailed faqs, play the games like mad, express their passion artistically, collect, cosplay and so on.
    I still remember having dreams about finding rare items and setting alarm sometimes to water the plants in my mog house. Of course i play them games :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    This, lol. I am very much jealous of your collection and I apologize if I offended you.

Voted for you as well.

Edit: Also give me that judge helm, that shits so fucking cool.
    The helmet... It is designed for girl skulls or kids. Can you imagine my disappointmend when i unpacked it?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Randis View Post
    The helmet... It is designed for girl skulls or kids. Can you imagine my disappointmend when i unpacked it?
    about the same as them guys with the halo helmets that are designed the same way :/

I would wear that helmet everywhere if it fit

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

The helmet is about 22lbs

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'd cry, then proceed to try to push it onto my head and if it got stuck forcing me to wear it for the rest of my life so be it.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thank you!
    The moogle and the teddy plushies come with the FFTA Delux pack.
    At the prices I'm seeing on eBay and the like, I'm better off making a replica, heh. It's simple enough at least for me to make, and I'm not anal about needing the 'official' product. Thanks for the info though, at least I can get image references now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    I'd cry, then proceed to try to push it onto my head and if it got stuck forcing me to wear it for the rest of my life so be it.
    Some of the judge armor replicas I've seen are fucking insane. If I have $20k disposable income sitting around I'd pay someone to make a suit of Judge armor.
    Spoiler: show
    How awesome would it be if XI:Adoulin had its own hierarchy of Judges?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Some of the judge armor replicas I've seen are fucking insane. If I have $20k disposable income sitting around I'd pay someone to make a suit of Judge armor.
    Spoiler: show
    How awesome would it be if XI:Adoulin had its own hierarchy of Judges?
    They have two "judges" in 14! Would be pretty cool to see them in 11 though too, I honestly think judges are the coolest thing to come out of FF haha.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

My favorite piece of my FF collection is a replica. http://volpinprops.blogspot.com/2009...antasy-xi.html
    I'm not sure if he makes them anymore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast