+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Largest Lawsuit in History -- $43 Trillion

http://jhaines6.files.wordpress.com/...n-new-york.pdf

Skip down to page 579 for the start of what's going on.

tl;dr
    Spire law firm is going after a large part of the government for the missing money in the bailout. Much of it went to bankers and such and ended up being laundered which resulted in only about 6% of the money actually going toward what it was suppose to go toward.

The timing of this is definitely suspect, but it will be interesting to see where this ultimately ends up going.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

oh I thought maybe the RIAA was after me and I hadn't heard

Spire Law Group, LLP’s national home owners’ lawsuit, pending in the venue where the “Banksters” control their $43 trillion racketeering scheme (New York)
    Stopped reading right there.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    oh I thought maybe the RIAA was after me and I hadn't heard
    Naw, the amount is too small.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I may be dense but I don't really see the point in doing something like that, other than for publicity (and possibly hurting Obama's campaign). Is there really a chance of an entity being held responsible for such a big amount of money?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    I may be dense but I don't really see the point in doing something like that, other than for publicity (and possibly hurting Obama's campaign). Is there really a chance of an entity being held responsible for such a big amount of money?
    Yeah, like I stated in the OP, the timing is very suspect. In this case, it looks like it isn't a singular individual being charged, but rather all the people responsible for the money going missing.

I'm still not sure where they are getting the $43 trillion number, either. From what I've read, it is the $730 some odd billion that is the center of the lawsuit

I wonder, if Romney's elected, will he squash these ants and protect the Obama admin; just like how Obama helped strike down the attempts at prosecuting the Bush admin for war crimes committed?

It isn't exactly the same circumstances nor motivation, but it is basically the same in terms of scale and probability of it going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    I wonder, if Romney's elected, will he squash these ants and protect the Obama admin; just like how Obama helped strike down the attempts at prosecuting the Bush admin for war crimes committed?

It isn't exactly the same circumstances nor motivation, but it is basically the same in terms of scale and probability of it going anywhere.
    I think he will just based on the precedent it will set if he allows it to go forward. Politics set aside, all these guys know each other, and make a shit ton of money off one another, bankers especially.

Depending on which major news publications pick up the story I think will show who's hands are the dirtiest. Fox is notorious for picking up rogue stories, so I think the fact that they haven't yet shows the implications toward republicans, but this is pure conjecture.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Sovereign immunity, will come to nothing.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

"Pirian - I'm still not sure where they are getting the $43 trillion number, either. From what I've read, it is the $730 some odd billion that is the center of the lawsuit"

I'm not sure about the particulars of this lawsuit but our money system has been fraudulent for a long time. In the United States of America today, ALL money is created as interest-bearing debt owed to banks. If you got to create ALL a nation's currency as interest-bearing debt owed to yourself, how long would it take you to own and control nearly everything? Not long. So, yes bankers have stolen trillions in wealth from the American people. Unless we take the monopolistic debt-as-money scam away from them, don't expect debt problems or the economy to improve any time soon.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Re: Largest Lawsuit in History -- $43 Trillion

Quote Originally Posted by Jay070 View Post
    "Pirian - I'm still not sure where they are getting the $43 trillion number, either. From what I've read, it is the $730 some odd billion that is the center of the lawsuit"

I'm not sure about the particulars of this lawsuit but our money system has been fraudulent for a long time. In the United States of America today, ALL money is created as interest-bearing debt owed to banks. If you got to create ALL a nation's currency as interest-bearing debt owed to yourself, how long would it take you to own and control nearly everything? Not long. So, yes bankers have stolen trillions in wealth from the American people. Unless we take the monopolistic debt-as-money scam away from them, don't expect debt problems or the economy to improve any time soon.
    That's silly, the "problem" has been there since who was it...wilson? And we've had large periods of prosperity and growth.

The system works when we don't have most of the nations wealth in too few hands. That's the problem.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    I'm still not sure where they are getting the $43 trillion number, either. From what I've read, it is the $730 some odd billion that is the center of the lawsuit
    I wonder if the lawsuit about money that has been lost or money that has been "lost".

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jay070 View Post

We are not going back to the gold standard. Just get over it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    We are not going back to the gold standard. Just get over it.
    He wants and Iron Standard. Or maybe Sea Shell Standard.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Three Seashells ?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    Three Seashells ?
    That vexes me to this day. I want to know how the fuck the three sea shells work.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

They are taking the secret of that to the grave with them, it's bullshit.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

bottle cap standard incoming