BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I watched her fashion version of the Soup just to see her ass. #drool

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I watched her fashion version of the Soup just to see her ass. #drool
    She is very beautiful and a bit on the weird side...that's what I like about her.

Also I kind of remember Ben Savage being a little bit of a dick back in the day. My Spanish High School teacher often would take MEChA members (Anyone could join, didn't have to be Hispanic) to TV show tapings in Burbank. We'd often go to tapings for The Parenthood (Robert Townsend Sitcom on the WB) and Boy Meets World. At the end of a taping of Boy Meets World, we were all in line to leave the studio to get back to our school bus. Ben Savage came out and greeted people in the line and one girl (who was ok looking) asked for his autograph and he straight up said no. A few minutes later, the girl behind me who had fairly large breasts asked for an autograph and he complied without hesitation. I would say that yeah it's just normal behavior, but the first girl was very upset since she was a huge fan of Ben Savage and she witnessed the other girl getting an autograph. I think she cried most of the way home sadly. Ah high school...

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Had? She still does. Apparently she is a huge Lakers fan and is friends with Jeanie Buss and they hang out together. Friend of mine saw her a few times at Staples Center and said she still looks good.
    I dont watch a lot of TV nowadays, so I haven't seen her in years. That's badass that she's still smokin', though.

Old Merits
    BG Level

She is very beautiful and a bit on the weird side...that's what I like about her.
    This is what sold me on her so easily, she was so eccentric in the show but still so bangin', she was probably my first tv/movie crush as a kid

I'm all in for this as long as Cory/Topanga are the original actors, could be pretty cool.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Tellahh View Post
    This is what sold me on her so easily, she was so eccentric in the show but still so bangin', she was probably my first tv/movie crush as a kid

I'm all in for this as long as Cory/Topanga are the original actors, could be pretty cool.
    Danielle Fishel teased something on her twitter:
    Just want you guys to know that @BenSavage and I have talked and we've decided...Thanksgiving is going to be delicious this year!
    Maybe around thanksgiving they will make an announcement.

also just for fun

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

At first I was kinda not wanting this because I didn't want it to ruin my memories of Boy Meets World, which is by far my generation's Wonder Years. That and I can't logically reason being a 30 year old male without kids, watching Disney Channel lol.

But the more news that comes out about the supposed plot, I kinda want to watch it to see what happens, but only if the original actors reprise their roles. Mostly using the Dallas reboot as an example of what could be.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Not to derail, but a fraternity brother of mine works on the set of Dallas; last time I was home on leave, I got to meet the old fuck that played J.R., much nicer than the prick he played on tv, lol

Old Merits
    BG Level

Danielle Fishel teased something on her twitter:

Maybe around thanksgiving they will make an announcement.

also just for fun

Kick ass, I hope so :D

First video had me rolling, I actually like Cabin Fever too ahahaha

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Minkus better make appearances.
    Read my mind.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Read my mind.
    Mah nigga.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Forget Minkus, need to bring back Plays With Squirrels.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Clemz View Post
    Forget Minkus
    Pistols at dawn sir.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

shots shall be fired

alsohawks

ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

BG Level

I really fucking love this show, but every time I go back and watch I always get a little annoyed about how they turned Eric into a giant fucking moron, lol. The earlier years of cool older brother were so great.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

I honestly think Eric got better as they got older. There wasn't much to him when they were younger, he was just kind of there. For how stupid some of the stuff he did was when they got older, he had a lot of really poignant moments too, was much more to him than just goofy Eric, who was hilarious. "Everyone! Look at my head!"

Also, Minkus was whack.

Allow me to explain:

OK, during the first 4 seasons of Boy Meets World, Eric Matthews (Cory's older brother) is "portrayed as suave and popular, this contrasts with Cory, who has trouble finding his niche in school."(quoted from the Wikipedia Description of Eric Matthews). But after the 4th season, "Eric's character devolves from a suave elder brother to an irrational moron serving as comic relief." (also quoted from the Wiki Character Description).

My question is...what caused this drastic change? My solution is that in episode 79, Eric Matthews suffered Brain Damage due to a blow to the head.

In episode 79 ("Easy Street"), Eric takes his crush, the wilderness savvy Loni, on a road trip to see her family during Christmas. They stop on the side of the road when she tells him she has a "powerful feeling", which (of course) Eric thinks is her way of telling him she wants him; what is actually is is a blizzard (as I said before, she's very wilderness savvy). They become trapped in the car under 5 feet of snow. When Eric panics, he tells her "it's my responsibility to protect you and protect you I will!", then begins to ram his shoulder repeatedly against the door in an effort to bash his way out...instead of making it out of the car, he accidentally smashes his head against the window and blacks out.

10 minutes into the episode later (I'm watching it right now), Mr. And Mrs. Matthews answer the door to see Loni carrying Eric over her shoulder. He's no longer unconscious, but completely delirious and...to be honest...he begins to act exactly the way his character acts after he moves in with Jack (like a "irrational moron).

After episode 79, Eric's character completely devolves into the goofy, idiotic, and complete opposite that he was in the previous seasons. He sometimes acts almost too stupid for words...though other times his previous intelligence seems to shine through (though it still comes out in a childish and humorous manner).

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Holy shit, mind blown.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

OG.... go the fuck outside.

I marathon the show every so often. Shit's so cash.

EDIT: It's either that or you know, since the show is in Cory's perspective, when he was younger he saw Eric as the awesome older brother. But when he got older, he realizes that he really wasn't all that awesome? I don't know.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

i like that one better