1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 32 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

All Worlds Maintenance (11/07/2012)

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...898cac82c1a434

At the following date and time, we will be performing maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XIV to implement a version update for the final event. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
    Nov. 7, 2012 from 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (PST)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XIV

[Update Details]
    Below are updates related to the end of the Seventh Umbral Era:

- Certain monsters in the Mor Dhona region, sensing the impending end of the world, will begin running away.
    - The chocobo and goobbue mounts inside the city that are excited to a point of vanishing from thin air will calm down to a certain degree.

Below are updates related to events:

- Conditions for participating in “Bowl of Embers (Extreme)” will be relaxed.
    * Players will now be able to participate if they have completed “Bowl of Embers (Hard).”

- Conditions for triggering “To Kill a Raven” will be relaxed.
    * Players will now be able to receive the quest if they have a class that is level 45 or higher in either the Disciples of War or Disciples of Magic discipline.

- Conditions for triggering “Living on a Prayer” will be relaxed.
    * Players will now be able to receive the quest if they belong to a grand company.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

wooo?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Not sure what the point is in granting access to the battles at this stage, considering no credit will be given for completion... but the monsters running away is pretty neat. Mor Dhona is a pretty dangerous area on a good day.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Didn't people say there were groups of imperials around the stones for Living on a Prayer? I don't envy the people who'll try to get that quest done <_<;

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Savanah View Post
    Not sure what the point is in granting access to the battles at this stage, considering no credit will be given for completion...
    It gives players who may not have been able to reach that content before the end a chance to at least experience it and the cutscenes. Not that YouTube doesn't allow that already.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Didn't people say there were groups of imperials around the stones for Living on a Prayer? I don't envy the people who'll try to get that quest done <_<;
    When these end-time events started, I went and revisited each stone and /prayed for the hell of it, in hopes that something neat would happen (nothing did). To be honest, I found it easier this time around, although I may have been lucky with some mob placement. Imperials are just so easy to just run through on Chocoback as they are incredibly slow to aggro>engage>attack. There were only two stones (Sandgate & Gwr-Aen) where I had to kill one or two Lv.48~50 Imperials that saw me.