1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes
Closed Thread

Player seeking Linkshell/Free Company

Hey, long time lurker here. I decided to make an account today to get the ball rolling on finding a group of players to play with come launch day. As bad as the FFXIV 1.0 launch was, Square-Enix has me pretty damn pumped about v2.0 (although it's not hard to get my hopes up.) I find myself checking sites daily for news on ARR and I'm eagerly anticipating the game's official release--I can't wait to play! With that I can say based on my research, it appears that BG is the biggest, most active FFXIV community out there so here I am, in all my posting glory.

What's up!? I'm 26, I've been playing Final Fantasy games for years, I played FFXI for a couple years, and I played the FFXIV v1.0 BETA (but never bought the game.) I live in Tennessee, US, which is Central Time Zone (-6:00 GMT) and, pretty much, I can game during the weekdays but weekends are when I am working. I'm looking for a group of dedicated players around my age and I'm looking to make friends. If anyone could help point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

NI will be looking to pick up some social players. Can't spill the beans on the details just yet but you seem like a mature fellow and I know a few of us wouldn't mind having a new voice around. We're all 23-35. Check us out if interested.

Thanks for the prompt reply! I actually checked out Neutral Impact a few weeks ago. You guys look exactly like what I'm looking for; mature and dedicated. I see that recruitment is currently closed. I will make sure to check back frequently but a heads up on when recruitment reopens would be great!

EDIT: Went ahead and applied for membership. (<----- SUPER BORED)

Hey Grey

Fresh new member. Veteran of FF11.

Im 26 and like most players we have to balance out our work life to find time to play. I've been keeping my eyes on ff14s progress with updates, news etc. Im patiently waiting for the PS3 release and the kinks to be all worked out with ff14. While time is going by I would like to build a cohesion with a dedicated, understanding and committed Linkshell. I understand teamwork and helping brothers from your left and right makes a successful Linkshell. I would really like to find a linkshell that can welcome a new player and to have a smooth transition from ff11 understanding to experienced ff14 Linkshell.
    If your Link is willing to recruit ff11 vets looking for fun and teamwork, I will look forward to playing with the link sometime.
    Im not active in the ff14 and have no server picked out yet.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Yeah, of course. Like I said earlier, we're going to have a social branch open to players that qualify as friends & family and trial member status. We're still working out the details but generally speaking our Free Company will be our end game "branch" if you will and the social pearl will be kinda like our recruiting pool. Feel free to drop an application. Our recruitment officer is off and on so I may have to reply to some of these emails.