Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Real~heonekel

FFXI player Warning: Ragnarok Server , Name heonekel

Hello everyone , maybe im at the wrong section to make this post but i had to , im the orginal owner of Heonekel player in Ragnarok Server , but the account got hacked 2 days ago , i don't how did that happen , i about the account maybe 3~4 months ago , but the guy i bought it from was a cool guy and he helped me alot on the account when i lost my security token , anyway , the bastard who plays in heonekel now is starting to spend the gil and bazaaring my heavy metals and some stuffs :\ he won't be able to move server for about 17 days , i am from kuwait and im using FFXIAH.com now you can guys check it out and i wrote a comment in my ffxiah account that the account is stolen , that bastard doesnt answer me in game and he doesn't speak/understand arabic and all that i want is you guys to take care of him maybe i wont be able to get the account back but be sure not to get that guy in your LS , he stole/recalled the account that i bought then what do you guys think he would do in game to hurt others , maybe he will be leveling jobs/craft to disguise his real self .
    good luck for everyone and i wish from the deep down in my heart he goes to hell for his stupid crime.

Real~heonekel

FFXI player Warning: Ragnarok Server , Name heonekel

Hello everyone , maybe im at the wrong section to make this post but i had to , im the orginal owner of Heonekel player in Ragnarok Server , but the account got hacked 2 days ago , i don't how did that happen , i about the account maybe 3~4 months ago , but the guy i bought it from was a cool guy and he helped me alot on the account when i lost my security token , anyway , the bastard who plays in heonekel now is starting to spend the gil and bazaaring my heavy metals and some stuffs :\ he won't be able to move server for about 17 days , i am from kuwait and im using FFXIAH.com now you can guys check it out and i wrote a comment in my ffxiah account that the account is stolen , that bastard doesnt answer me in game and he doesn't speak/understand arabic and all that i want is you guys to take care of him maybe i wont be able to get the account back but be sure not to get that guy in your LS , he stole/recalled the account that i bought then what do you guys think he would do in game to hurt others , maybe he will be leveling jobs/craft to disguise his real self .
    good luck for everyone and i wish from the deep down in my heart he goes to hell for his stupid crime.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This is one of the best late-night presents I have ever received.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

1.) This isn't posted in the appropriate section.
    2.) lol

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh, and it was cross-posted. An even better present than I originally thought.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

oh my god, this may be the best christmas ever

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

oh, the gift that keeps on giving

So you bought the account but you're the "real" heonekel? Go on.

Real~heonekel

when i bought the account , it was Stickybudz in Lakshmi Server , played there around 2 months then i moved to ragnarok and changed the name to heonekel and then i got hacked/ or the owner recalled it

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

It's hardly hacked if the guy you bought the account from recalled it. I'm sorry, but it's a risk you take when buying an account, plain and simple - you're not the first person that's happened to by far, and won't be the last. If he's the original owner of Heonekel, chances of you getting the account back are slim to none.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I may be retarded but I may be retarded.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Real~heonekel View Post
    when i bought the account , it was Stickybudz in Lakshmi Server , played there around 2 months then i moved to ragnarok and changed the name to heonekel and then i got hacked/ or the owner recalled it

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah I remember posts by Stickybudz on FFXIAH, he came across as one massive asshole. Not the least bit surprised that he recalled the account.

I mean, come on... http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/60487

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Merged posts on here and locked the duplicate.

Getting a bought account "hacked" is hardly considered hacked. It's still a dick move though, so I think the warning is at least semi-valid.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Real~heonekel View Post
    Hate to tell you but you were a dumbass for buying an account in the 1st place. Work on your own character instead of being lazy and paying for someone else's work and this shit wouldn't have happened.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Locking thread, message has been delivered.