+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ok yea, this game is awesome. I didn't like it at first because of how overwhelming everything is but once you figure it out its fantastic. I suggest everyone overview the gameplay section on the FFwiki since it gives a big overview of the games flow.
    http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/F...rborne_Brigade

Anyways I only have 2 issues with the game.

1. No sound effects or music, at least you can play your own background music on these devices but a final fantasy titled game with no sound or anything?!??!?!

2. I can't figure out how to find/search for specific people. I don't think its even possible. in game though, invite me to your party if you happen to see my screen name!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yea dont think you can search for people. Not much to do but lv up thru the quest for now. Wish I knew about the Vomp greens and saved them for white chocos. Ran into 2 and greens didnt cut it.

Name = Enygma55 if anyone figures it out and forms a kickass party.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

When I tried looking if the game is available in the EU shop (it isn't ;<) I saw some app specifically for adding friends to this game. Look for that maybe?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Re: Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade (Android/iOS)

Tried game on the phone, not sure if I like it. Gonna try it on my nexus 7 later, see if that's better.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm having fun with the game, Pharaun2 on android if anyone wants to add me.

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah I also wish there was sound but having fun with it still

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Very lame that they didn't release this at a higher res for iPad...

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

Any idea if this is coming to the EU Apple Store soon?
    Also, is this a ripoff like Theatrhythm or a bona fide free game?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I honestly feel like this game is FF11, if you had to play it through the playonline client.

Has anyone unlocked an advanced job yet? I only have monk at level 4, and I haven't changed jobs yet. I'm curious what the requirements are for each job.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

There is a mog advice quest that requires unlocking one, and it says you need to get fighter level 5 and black mage level 10 to unlock the Dark knight. I imagine the other advance jobs have similar requirements.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I have a code for a couple characters.. yet I have no device to play this game on!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I don't have one either... I just use BlueStacks(basically a android emulator).

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just downloaded this and uploaded it. Still going through the tutorial. MytheSeraph if anyone sees me!

Quote Originally Posted by Obiron View Post
    Has anyone unlocked an advanced job yet? I only have monk at level 4, and I haven't changed jobs yet. I'm curious what the requirements are for each job.
    i have warrior 5 and thief 5 but no adv job yet, gonna keep on thf till 10 to see if i get anything.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How do you guys keep playing? I've run into the potion max for the day and I ran out of X-Potions. Do you just wait for the SP or whatever to recover before continuing or is there another way around it?

I feel like this game is constant grinding lol. Not sure what else there is to do, I think I stupidly used all my high power scrolls and they were on poor abilities or spells. Also not even sure how battles really god, they are all completely automated?

I mean this is super simple, and a time waster so far but... is there more to this or no? Also no idea how to use summons or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    How do you guys keep playing? I've run into the potion max for the day and I ran out of X-Potions. Do you just wait for the SP or whatever to recover before continuing or is there another way around it?

I feel like this game is constant grinding lol. Not sure what else there is to do, I think I stupidly used all my high power scrolls and they were on poor abilities or spells. Also not even sure how battles really god, they are all completely automated?

I mean this is super simple, and a time waster so far but... is there more to this or no? Also no idea how to use summons or whatever.
    I wait for my LP to regenerate rather than blowing through potions, but that's why I only have 1 level 4 job.

After an esper fight you'll gain recharge points that apply to all of your summons. In your equip screen you can see how much charge they have. When they are full, the summon will happen automatically on an all out attack

Edit: Speaking of summons, my Cloud just had a full charge. On a full HP Ifrit, Cloud took half his health and my group was able to finish him off without him escaping.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I upgraded my Cloud as much as I could, and he's close to being used. So I guess I'm excited for that... So there's no reason for me to use "All out attack" (3 BP) unless one of my avatars is ready for attacking?

There are still some confusing components to this game. I got through the first area to explore and I'm in that second area, seems a bit repetative.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Its a game designed like mafia wars on facebook. An RPG game played over time that you check on every now and then.

From my understanding of the overall concept is you try to generate points for yourself and your brigade. Brigades are like alliances of parties (up to 10) and its auto-balanced. Every day/week? or so old brigades break apart and reformed into new ones for the week. Its your brigade (red coded as - the us) vs another brigade (blue coded as - the them).

Whoever scores more during the day/week gets better rewards in the overall ranking system of every brigade.

You get job xp by fighting and using BP. Using 1 BP in a fight will grant 2 job xp where as using all 3 at once will grant 10 job xp. Basically its always worth it to use all 3 at once rather than 1 at a time. Recharge time is about 1 every 15 mins.

Every atk will slowly charge ur summon limit break bar and when its maxed out, you can summon them on a all-out 3BP atk. What you can do is when a summon limit is maxed, you can remove them from your equip and choose when to summon them.

Battles for the most part is automated. Regular questing is basically spending LP to get EXP and find chocobos or Gate crystals. Esper battle dmg is determined by your total dmg and ur partners. So just get more beefy to deal more dmg to win better rewards to get more beefy all the while unlocking more jobs to play with!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just got 8 vomp carrots for login bonus today and got some pretty nice abilities definitely saving them for whites. (got like 5 reports so used carrots pretty fast)

Personal Rank 1569
    Brigade Rank 251
    got 1 Ifrit summon stone.