+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Don't forget, using certain types of spells, weapons and specific jobs can boost your(and your party members) damage against espers. I believe it also gives you more points for your rank or w/e. What stuff boosts it changes every day though, but anyone in your brigade can reveal that information and let everyone else know.

Current Player rank: 226
    Brigade Rank: 25

Just started today and already almost at the same rank I had before...

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Re: Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade (Android/iOS)

Its best to use an all out attack when an esper is high on hp, you deal more damage then three 1bp attacks. The only time you wanna do a 1bp attack is when you think all out will overkill (and you have the lp to go find another esper before a full recharge), or your brigade won't be able to out damage the other brigade in time but you want some participation points real quick.

A trick is to save potions for quick level ups. Use your normal lp and quest till you're close to leveling, then fight an esper or wait till your brigade engages one. Go all out then use your lp and potions to quest another level, which restores lp and bp again. Rinse and repeat till you capped on potions for the day. I've done a lot of esper fighting this way.

Not sure if this is know, but was lead to a list of Advanced job requirements. Hope it is helpful.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    Not sure if this is know, but was lead to a list of Advanced job requirements. Hope it is helpful.
    Thanks, this helps a lot. They give you no information besides the war/blm one, I couldn't find it on the web anywhere either. As a White Mage I was going to level warrior next in hopes of getting the Paladin unlock but this just saved me a shit load of time.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

There's a FFXIII-2 event going on. I have Lightning helping me finishing quests :D

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I don't get how these events are working as I haven't gotten any CP points. I assume u find Atlas randomly via quest and get it that way.

Yeah you get CP for fighting Atlas. I haven't actually found him yet, one of my Brigade members found him. I fought him and got a kill. I got 20 Experiopedias, which was only enough to level Lightning once. Getting Terra is going to be hard. ; ;

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I was getting CP from killing carbuncle too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I like this event a lot.

Tip - be sure to evolve your R and above equipment copies. My dumbass has neglected that entirely and my stats just shot up by 10k for doing that for all my abilities and weapons.

Haha yeah. Took me a while to realize I could do that, and enhance weapons with other besides, instead of using just scrolls. Now my ATK is around 46k.

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

You guys are really making me want to play this game. :/ It's not out to the EU Apple Store yet though. Am I out of luck or is there a way for me to play it?

So, after fighting him a few more times it seems you get small CP for damaging Atlas; I've gotten between 10-200. However, if you, or even your Brigade kill hims, you get the bonus CP, which is like 1800. The Platinum CP chest is 2500 after the first one. Got lucky and got Sagittarius on my first one, but only R+ since then. Overall I'm enjoying this game, especially being free. Though I doubt I'd ever spend any money on it.

damn i got 6 fossil swords in a row from the plat chest, i want the SR one

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I keep getting fucking R+ in that Platinum chest.

lightning needs to level faster, i wants my shantotto summons

Quote Originally Posted by DeathbySnoosnoo View Post
    lightning needs to level faster, i wants my shantotto summons
    No kidding. I think I have gotten close too 100 Experiopedia's now and Lightning is only Lv.7 -.-;

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How do you get to the other summons? Just level through Lightning? I got her card but, I was thinking maybe the NPC partner would change tomorrow or the next day? Idk.

Also, I saw a guy using Shiva/Ramuh etc. How the fuck? I only have the special registration summons plus Carby/Ifrit and now Lightning. How did he get those?

Re: Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade (Android/iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    How do you get to the other summons? Just level through Lightning? I got her card but, I was thinking maybe the NPC partner would change tomorrow or the next day? Idk.

Also, I saw a guy using Shiva/Ramuh etc. How the fuck? I only have the special registration summons plus Carby/Ifrit and now Lightning. How did he get those?
    I don't remember at exactly which point I got Shiva and Ramuh, but it was during this event. Either after an Atlas battle or as a daily login bonus. I got 4 of each Shiva, Ramuh and Ifrit so I was able to evolve them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post

level lightning to 20 then you can get the next ally for the xmas event then level that to 20 to get to the next. these are ff guys
    the shiva ramuh ifrit i got from a brigade daily win

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

That's crazy. I havn't gotten a single summon stone or whatever they're called from this event at all. I've gotten some monster CP bonuses, but I'm pretty much spamming the 2500 chests until I can get a SR weapon, then maybe I'll focus on some of the smaller chests... I've gotten like 6 R+ weapons from the platinum chests. It's getting old fast. My brigade is also balls today, like, seriously getting stomped by the other team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast