+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Saladon you ignorant slut Iranians aren't Arab

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Are they brown AG? Did their ancestors ride around on camels? What else describes an Arab AG? What else I ask you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level

mostly horses actually GOD DID YOU EVEN STUDY THE PARTHIAN WARS WITH ROME

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

GENERAL SALAH AL DIN HAD OTHER THINGS TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT

Like that time he took Jerusalem back from Legolas.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Actually he probably studied that war intensely lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I get these references more because I played Assassin’s Creed Revelations more than anything public school taught me.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Saladon you ignorant slut Iranians aren't Arab
    Qataris tho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

U.S. intel shows cruise missiles fired at Saudi oil facility came from Iran, officials say
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...ility-n1055421

Now they're claiming explosives were planted in the facility complete with totally inconclusive surveillance photos.

Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Now they're claiming explosives were planted in the facility complete with totally inconclusive surveillance photos.

Fuck lol

BG Level

Nice

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post

I bet you feel pretty silly now huh AG?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Turkey Launches Offensive Against U.S.-Backed Syrian Militia

https://nyti.ms/2VsWUXR

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

U.S. forces say Turkey was deliberately ‘bracketing’ American troops with artillery fire in Syria

Turkish forces who launched multiple artillery rounds near a U.S. Special Operations outpost in northeastern Syria on Friday have known for months that Americans were there, according to four current and former U.S. officials, raising questions whether Turkey is trying to push American troops farther from the border.

The incident occurred on a hilltop base overlooking the town of Kobane as Turkey continues an operation launched Tuesday against Syrian Kurds, some of whom the United States has partnered with for years in its campaign against the Islamic State. The incursion has focused on an area 60 miles to the west of Kobane, but U.S. officials believe Turkey has long-term aspirations to control a much larger swath of Syria.

The rounds landed about 9 p.m. within a few hundred yards of the base on Mistenur Hill, U.S. officials said. Navy Capt. Brook DeWalt, a Pentagon spokesman, said in a statement that the U.S. troops “came under artillery fire” but were unharmed and that there was an explosion.

One Army officer who has deployed to northeastern Syria and has knowledge of the situation said that multiple rounds of 155mm fire were launched from Turkey’s side of the border and that they had a “bracketing effect” in which shells landed on both sides of the U.S. outpost.

“That’s an area weapon,” the officer said, noting its explosive effects. “That’s not something we ever would have done to a partner force.”
    Ya'll ready for more fun in the Middle East?!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...b63_story.html

The withdrawal came amid reports that hundreds of Islamic State supporters may have escaped from a camp housing displaced people in the town of Ain Issa, taking advantage of the mayhem that ensued as Turkish artillery pounded the area.

The Kurdish administration in northeastern Syria said in a statement that 785 people affiliated with the Islamic State were among those who got away, escaping from a camp that housed 12,000 displaced people, mostly women and children.

About a thousand of those known as Islamic State supporters, almost all of them foreigners, were housed in a separate section of the camp known as the Annex, which is now “completely empty,” according to an aid worker who was not authorized to talk to the press and who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Ya'll like war crimes? Cuz we got war crimes

Turkish-led forces film themselves executing a Kurdish captive in Syria

Videos posted on social media showing at least one execution-style killing have called into question the discipline of the soldiers engaged in Turkey’s five-day old effort to seize territory controlled by the Kurds allies in northeastern Syria.

The most gruesome and explicit of the videos shows Turkish-allied Syrian fighters pumping bursts of automatic fire into the body of a bound man lying on the side of a desert road as a gunman shouts to his comrades to take his phone and film him doing the shooting. Another trembling, handcuffed man crouches on the opposite side of the road as the shooting erupts. “Kill them,” one man is heard shouting.

A separate video shows fighters crowding round a black, bullet-riddled SUV that had apparently come under a hail of gunfire before being forced to stop. The fighters step over the body of a dead man in civilian clothing to reach inside the vehicle.

“Another fleeing pig has been liquidated by the hands of the National Army,” says one of the fighters as the others clamor to be filmed. “He was fleeing in an armored car.”

A female voice is briefly heard coming from the back seat.

What happened next is unclear, but the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces say the woman in the car was the Kurdish politician Hevrin Khalaf, whose body was found later in a nearby morgue. Khalaf was the secretary general of the newly established Future Party of Syria.

A Turkish newspaper, Yeni Safak, trumpeted her killing as a “successful operation” against a politician affiliated with the “terrorist” People’s Democratic Union, the Kurdish political party that runs northeast Syria.

The newspaper said she had been “neutralized” in the operation, and described her death as a major setback for the group.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitoring group, said nine civilians were executed on Saturday at the roadblock to the south of the town of Tal Abyad. Several other photos and videos posted by the Ahrar al-Sharqiya rebel group, which was apparently among those involved in staffing the roadblock, show captured men surrounded by fighters on the side of the road.

BG Level

From the turks?! Shocking! Much outrage.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Trump: Why did the Kurds get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks.

BG Level

Trump talking about sanctions against Turkey less than a week after he greenlit this invasion.