<Carnal>

Is a 10 man 2 raid night per week guild. We've been playing together since vanilla and we recently had our tank drop off for Real life reasons and are currently recruiting a tank to top off our raid. I am only looking for a dedicated player that can make 2 nights a week attendance 100% of the time. Gear does not concern me, I only ask that you be 18+ and be chill.

Raid Days:
Wednesday 9:30pm EST
Sunday 9:30pm EST

Progression:
Currently 4/6 Mogu'shan Vaults, 1/6 HoF

Contact Info:
You can send a tell or in-game mail to:
Adeläyde
Strylus

*Warrior Preferred*
Basically, I'm in a super casual guild that raids 2 days a week. Some of us used to be in top 100 guilds and raided 5-7 days a week, but not anymore. We're all RL friends for the most part, and we have been really unlucky with our last spot. Its this way every expansion for us. We were pushing hardmodes really early on in Firelands for example, then someone flaked out. It pretty much tore us apart. Same thing happened in Dragon Soul.

We're a fun group, really easy going, but at this point we're fucking terrible. I've never been so far behind in content before and it's infuriating, although it's mostly due to our 10th spot problem. We've had two flaky tanks already, and are looking for our third. We are really a lot of fun, and it makes up for being behind and not being hardcore, it really does. So if you are interested, have an alt that's a Warrior or Paladin tank, let me know. We'd like to progress, I don't see us doing any hardmodes anytime soon, but hopefully we'll at least clear the normal tier one day.

It's 2 days a week, all we are looking for is a consistent person. We aren't bad players, we just don't have a reliable person for that last spot which is killing us.