BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by mikeycheng View Post
    DuelistDark, what wrong with the LS useing the LS fund fo dose thing? you was in the LS when we use PD for Spam VW before right and now its you saying its bad to use the fund after you leave?
    Mikey, what is wrong with me answering somebody else's question with Alei's own words.

Jeeze, you all attack me for even posting the simplest of things like what the bank was for. lol. Never said it was good or bad. Well, it's bad funding a single person's entire relic weapon.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

All right. Alei makes it pretty clear from both his FFXIAH posts and his LS videos that he shares an IQ range with Forrest Gump. It's also clear that the LS isn't anything resembling what it's cracked up to be, and the leaders very likely are scum, for reasons separate from the OP.

With that said, this is some incredibly weak shit to start a drama thread on.

Your LS couldn't do low-tier voidwatch because the leader wasn't on because he had a job interview? (lulz about Alei likely being unemployed and the LS collapsing when he gets a job, but that's a different subject) You have 150+ goddamned fucking members and not one of them is capable of stepping up and leading a city clear?

Life happens. If you can't step up and get shit done because one person doesn't show, that says more bad things about helpless dependent members than it does about the leader. People clear voidwatch via shout on a regular basis, surely someone could have stepped up and managed with a linkshell of that size.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by mikeycheng View Post
    DuelistDark, what wrong with the LS useing the LS fund fo dose thing? you was in the LS when we use PD for Spam VW before right and now its you saying its bad to use the fund after you leave?
    Christ I think this is English but ,what he's saying is the bank isn't being used the way members were told it was being used anymore.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBorkBork View Post
    Christ I think this is English
    Nah I don't think it's English at all.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

A linkshell with over 150 people isn't really going to be that useful for stuff other than networking. It's actually a pretty good idea for this late stage of the game, so that shy/unconfident people can get together and get perfunctory clears without getting tripped up by their shyness/unconfidence, but people are eventually going to get that stuff and look to move on. It's almost always going to be a waystation and if there's one thing on which I disagree with APO's officers, it's that the shell needs to be more than a slightly more proactive social shell; if you start looking to a model where people are rewarded for their efforts disproportionately, drama will set in immediately simply because nobody really has any ties to anybody else. Cruor nerf hit this shell hard (because at the end of the day it could always do some random voidwatch or vunkerl and everybody would walk away with something), but it could have transitioned into a staging point for some walk of echoes and done pretty well by its members. Too bad, really.

I mean, I still have my pearl and have zero regrets about joining, but come on. What did anybody really expect? It's a credit to Alei that he managed to keep such a thing going for a few months without recrimination.

(ps sylow let me join PPC i promise i will reactivate transfer cancel and you will never see me again)

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well this was certainly a let down. I'm disappointed Church. I was expecting more

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Slow news day on Bahamut..... Up next, footage of a water skiing squirrel

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBorkBork View Post
    Slow news day on Bahamut..... Up next, footage of a water skiing squirrel
    There's a funny debate going on at FFXIAH on Alei's recruitment thread which I'm staying out of. I can't wait to see it all get deleted.

Edit: I lied, it's not that funny. lol

Me too, I asked for a good show. Need this LS leader to show up.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

DuelistDark I bumped your post count; feel free to post links or bring images over if there's anything remotely interesting.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    DuelistDark I bumped your post count; feel free to post links or bring images over if there's anything remotely interesting.
    Thank you Isladar! I should have prolly asked for permission to post URL's in the begining but it's ok. Thanks for the bump up.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Topic nuked on AH. Bet Alei is thrilled.

mikeycheng

you post it.. i was reply to it Duel. its not attacking you its just reply to your question. its all good when you was in the LS and its was helping you. and after you drop the LS its all bad and no good.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hmmm.. This sounds like a bashing forum. Ill put it out like this. Alei may not be perfect. but as for lies, I dont see it. as for the Rag, and ADL. it was asked among the members and we all agreed.. those who didnt, never came to nor had to goto a ADL. as for the VW. we've been doing Cities and what not (more then I care for to be honest) to get clears for newer members. I personally find that people that are upset about that are the ones that want in for one tier 4 mob but dont want in during the 1-4 etc. Now D.Dark, I've played along side you and spoke to you on vent. You seemed pretty cool.. I personally think that you are hurting yourself with LSs because all leaders will know if there is something you dont like, your going to go on forums and bash there LSs. Its just a shame that you had to go this route.

I personally like this LS. I can play as much or as little as i want. None of us are always going to agree with each other, but coming here and putting people on blast will only get your words backfired.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nervous View Post
    Topic nuked on AH.
    You just won all of my surprise!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

;-----------;

I missed it! Fucking slept in.

Anyone take pictures of the AH topic?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisen View Post
    Hmmm.. This sounds like a bashing forum. Ill put it out like this. Alei may not be perfect. but as for lies, I dont see it. as for the Rag, and ADL. it was asked among the members and we all agreed.. those who didnt, never came to nor had to goto a ADL. as for the VW. we've been doing Cities and what not (more then I care for to be honest) to get clears for newer members. I personally find that people that are upset about that are the ones that want in for one tier 4 mob but dont want in during the 1-4 etc.
    I just love putting my two cents into everything. Dark and his wife's topic focus is not about the clears, or how they're being canceled left and right, or how no one is stepping up to actually lead as a sackholder, really. It's about Alei's reactions afterward. Instead of calmly talking it out with Dark's wife or even just on the thread she posted, he nukes the topic. When confronted by it, he replies, "I'm the leader, all shit goes through me and there will be no open discussion and I don't have to answer to anyone." When constructive critism is met with, "If you question me on how I run things, I'm going to break your pearls," it shows just how a leader' wishes to lead.

Kamiken

you only came to 1 ADL and all of the VwNM's thats it thats all you came to. now its my word against yours but im sure the other LS ppls will chime in from time to time to back my word up unlike you and your socalled wife. i stand behind what i type here and that is the truth you tool.
    so you go ahead and spew lies and propaganda i stand with my LS mates
    and your SS only show these ppl what you want them to read you left out alot of ss with the responses of the other ppl in the shell stating that they where onboard
    as far as aaniss being a rage-quit and a crybaby yea when ppl have to go back and change or forgot shit yea you think that
    am a casual player and i have a RL family that i take care of not on this game 24/7 like alot of you

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R3G1STRY View Post
    ;-----------;

I missed it! Fucking slept in.

Anyone take pictures of the AH topic?
    It was something like 13 pages of suck and then people started posting about this. The mods were deleting shit as it went along, but now I guess they removed the topic so they can do less work.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Jaisen, I've never dealt with a leader unable to speak openly with his entire linkshell and address problems that way. Also, I'm not hurt by this one bit. I would have never posted anything if he was just willing to talk things out. "Fuck it. I just want to break your pearl." Also doesn't hold a good image for a leader. If you can't hold a simple conversation, then why are you a leader?

Most leaders are more open for discussion and address issues better then Alei does. If he doesn't like what you're saying. /breaklinkshell

Quote Originally Posted by mikey
    you post it.. i was reply to it Duel. its not attacking you its just reply to your question. its all good when you was in the LS and its was helping you. and after you drop the LS its all bad and no good.
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...-my-mouth.jpeg
    I DID NOT SAY A BANK WAS BAD AT ALL.

Only bad part is if he took money from it for himself. He's AFK 90% of the time and the other 10% doing events. So yes, sorry if it looks like he does and another source already said that they were told he was. But this is DETRACTING from my point.

Seraphyn said it best. The thing that truly irk'd me is that my wife, Ranie, was trying to open a convo about what she has seen and it was down right nuked.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast