Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Antiquity's leader is a lie (Bahamut Server)

This was getting boring

The only thing that made me laugh is when he said

If I wanted to run I would swap server and Change name

Well guess what bg would've still found you

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiken View Post
    PFFFT you couldn't handle me even if i came with instructions. and i don't answer to anyone. you must have jumped on your menstral cycle and ran your own husband over when the event was canceled. nice going. maybe you need a pad and a midol. i DON'T like bashing people, really i don't.
    the event was canceled due to saintlysin being sick. so keep on going with your rant idgaf.
    If you need instructions I don't think I'd want to lolol You made me laugh, that's a good one.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Alei View Post
    We are a linkshell for everyone.
    A linkshell whose leader uses the bank for his own personal gain and sponges gil off his members to fund a relic. Sounds great!

Kailin

I typically try to stay out of the middle of these things, but I am also not the type to hide my feelings.

I am quite sick of the LS feud that is happening between my LS, Kaizoku Syndicate, and The Antiquity Saga.

I would like to say, that when I left Antiquity, I was on good terms with each and every member. I was actually forcibly removed by a GM, because Alei did not get along with some people that I associated myself with. I, along with the rest of Antiquity, was warned to not talk to or party with certain people, because Alei did not like them. Any of you can say that I'm lying, but it doesn't matter to me. Facts are facts.

He spreads lies about members of my LS. He tells people that we are bad players, and that they should stay away from us. He also says that we are 'head-hunting' his LS. This isn't the case. We simply welcome new members with open arms when they come running and screaming from the dictatorship he's created.

Anyone who disagrees with Alei, will be verbally warned/threatened, suspended, and/or kicked from his LS. I have seen this with several members. Alei wants to be a dictator in his own little world. That's fine, however, the dictator never has a happy ending. He hand chooses his leadership and expects them to act like trained monkeys. If they do not comply to his every whim, they are demoted or removed from the LS.

To close, I am still on good terms with, speak to, and party with many members of Antiquity. Antiquity was a very happy place many months ago, however, I am glad to be gone from it now.

If anyone here gets tired of the tyranny, please know there are at least a few other Antiquity spin-off shells that would be happy to help you without the drama.

I don't get it, get some fingerbanging and oral in to pop the first few orgasms out to lube it up, get your dick wet and knock out a few more and then eat a sandwich.

I don't see how a guy needs an instruction manual, shit is pretty autopilot in the simplest terms of what you are going to accomplish each time.

Kamiken

well you make me puke and so does your husband.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Now we sound like 8 year olds lmao

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

We are a linkshell for everyone.
    Oh god, no you're not. You took advantage of your position to gain a personal advantage. In other words, you acted without character and class in pursuit of digital pixels. You're the worst of 2005-2007 FFXI, but did it over an item you could have gotten in two hours a day and a couple months effort. You cheated the people who put their trust in you. It's offensive to those of us that believe in a philosophy of team work and personal sacrifice.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

He spreads lies about members of my LS. He tells people that we are bad players, and that they should stay away from us. He also says that we are 'head-hunting' his LS. This isn't the case. We simply welcome new members with open arms when they come running and screaming from the dictatorship he's created.

this IS true, he did it to me, warning me about yours and a couple of others. That in itself made alarm bells ring. I mean who needs to do this unless they have something to hide themselves?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Here, I got you a bucket to puke in.

blackmagus

I totally agree with kailin, the ls was nice, then..... it went to shit lol if your in that ls, you better not tell alei anything other then what he says, or you will get your shell broken, and also, plan to wipe to everything, bitch still cant kill provenance

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Leina Dee
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This thread is not as entertaining as Nekonarf thread a while back

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

On one hand, talking shit about your LS is pretty low. On the other hand, if you make a LS with 150 people in it then it will definitely have a lot of bad players.

So far of the FFXI drama bingo we've only ticked off "Stolen Bank," but I feel like people are mad enough that we can get a few more in. It's not a real drama thread until someone gets Bingo.

Did he also:
    1) MT some cybering in LS chat and break up a marriage.
    2) QM himself some irrelevant drops.
    3) Put his girlfriend/boyfriend into a position of authority with no real justification.
    4) Arbitrarily make and then change lotting lists for old content drops.
    etc.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well if there's nobody else interested in posting I will close out what I have to say.

Antiquity is going nowhere. Edit: Going nowhere as in we won't be breaking anytime soon.

We are a linkshell for everyone. I probably won't look at this again. If any of you have concerns you can /tell me. I'm online (afk) most of the day and get home from work at 1:30PM PST.
    You aren't operating a Linkshell "for everyone." You're running a Linkshell that suits you, as it discourages public criticism, and evidently hasn't any problem blackballing people who engage in it. You don't know how to lead, as taking it to private conversation reveals that you can't handle multiple dissenting opinions at once, nor actually work with and address a crowd properly. That you have any support at all—and that it's the most poorly-written, mud-slinging, generally incoherent babble in the thread—only demonstrates that said supporters have something to gain from your lackadaisical cluster fuck. As if that weren't enough, your adoration of grandstanding on public forums—as you had on FFXIAH—puts your drama queen tendencies into the spotlight.

In short: you, awful; supporters, surprisingly worse.

I'm not surprised that you tucked tail and left. Unfortunately for you, your arrival only underscored how pitiful you are at handling any public situation. The half-hearted "Do I know you?" was a classic, as you're all right with airing your drama-laden dirty laundry in public, but the moment someone tries to strike up a conversation with you, you're all about "take it somewhere private;" that's as hypocritical as it gets. It's a good thing that you ran away, as you've already been eviscerated here, and if anything, you've disappointed the masses with how wholly predictable and uninteresting you are.

Any players familiar with the FFXI endgame community will know to steer clear of your group now, unless they've got a demanding schedule and need a good target to take advantage of. Good job advertising what a bunch of drama-loving suckers you are; I'm sure you'll keep your shell filled with those poor, tragic, overworked, crack-fiend mothers and their fifteen autistic quadruple-amputee children who give you their Gil freely, and then AFK whenever they drop a needle/lose a tooth/one of their kids falls out of the trailer. Have fun with that.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I am not amused.

wtb worthy dramas

Kailin

Kohan, Will you marry me?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So, I'm kinda curious after reading this shit... if you had a plan for your Ragnarok, did you also have a plan to round up the most physically and emotionally damaged people you could find to fill your linkshell with before promoting the "select few" (who perhaps might be the most damaged of them all) to false positions of authority and brainwashing them into becoming slaves to do your bidding? That post of "The weight Antiquity Carries" was probably the most amazing post I've seen in a long, long time. Moreover, how the FUCK could I have been accused of similar level brainwashing to this?! My LS is full of fucking Einsteins compared to these dipshits.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Can a mod nuke this shit already, jesus fucking christ.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I could have sworn I beat this dead horse already . . . and aurou, I'll take that cookie, thank you.

No one gave two shits and a giggle about attendance until someone still attached to his mother's left tit chimed in. No one gave two shits and a giggle about the LS Bank until someone still attached to his mother's right tit chimed in. No one gives two shits and a giggle about that.

What Dark and his wife did was start a thread, warning those thinking of serving hopping, spending $25, and expecting a fair and intelligent leader. His conduct after being confronted with questionable acts is the issue and has always been an issue. Nuke a thread? "I'm the leader." Questioning my authority? "I don't answer to anyone." Talk shit about my LS? "I'm done with this, send me a /tell after I AFK for forever."

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    So far of the FFXI drama bingo we've only ticked off "Stolen Bank," but I feel like people are mad enough that we can get a few more in. It's not a real drama thread until someone gets Bingo.

Did he also:
    1) MT some cybering in LS chat and break up a marriage.
    2) QM himself some irrelevant drops.
    3) Put his girlfriend/boyfriend into a position of authority with no real justification.
    4) Arbitrarily make and then change lotting lists for old content drops.
    etc.
    1. According to Bahamut, he doesn't MT cybering. He shouts in Jeuno, wanting to find a man to cyber with.
    2. From recent posts, he pretty much QM'd a Ragnarok for himself.
    3. See number 1.
    4. He instead nukes and changes threads/topics to his liking.

Remember the good old days, when it was Tonyanjaii against the world? I do. I do . . .

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Just the way he talks about his LS and the people in it makes me wonder what the fuck retarded?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast