Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Antiquity's leader is a lie (Bahamut Server)

Below, Churchhill, posted my original post from FFXIAH complete with URLs. Thanks Church!

Edit: Editing this so that people don't just read what I wrote and skip right to reply before seeing the screenshots. The original post is fully contained within Churchhill's post.

Edit2: Adding the scrreenshot that also has Alei admitting he was using the LS bank to fund his relic. It's in the spoiler below.

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistDark View Post
    So, as some people have come to realize, the leader of Antiquity lies to his linkshell members and will censor anybody that stands up to him. I fought for freedom, and I will now exercise my freedom of speech and will not be censored by him anymore.

As some members have noticed, Alei promised to help newbies out with Voidwatch clears etc. Recently however, those events have all been canceled leaving the members left wondering why they weren't getting events anymore. However, in the same token, all end game events: (legion, ADL, etc), have not been canceled. Below is a post from my wife as she wanted to try to give Alei some constructive critism.

Later she edited the post to add a bit more to it. As she noticed one Alei's hypocritical posts to how the linkshell had been running lately.

Seems legit, no anger in her tone. Just questioning why things have changed recently as they have.

Now then, here's where the censorship comes in.

Alei deleted that post above citing it would cause drama and that people can't talk in a public source. Don't believe me? I have the screenshot to prove this. And yes, I took screenshots of the entire convo.

Now I know, people are most likely thinking I'm angry now and posting this because I'm butt hurt. When in reality, I'm posting this as a warning against all the lies Alei tells people before they join his linkshell.

Most of the players in the linkshell are nice, it's his leadership that is lackluster. If anybody else has something to add, then by all means. Please add it.

Also, I broke my own pearls. Not like it was really that big of a threat. lol.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I don't see the post your wife wrote.I know there was a run to get people aby zone bosses but because the shell is so huge it got filled within seconds leaving many unable to join.The trouble is the shell is too big when it comes to events and such.It then becomes hard work to get everyone what they need because so many runs have to be made in order to get it done.The shells good for social chat and thats about it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    put the urls in your post
    He can't. He has less than 10 posts.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

10 post limit won't let me. lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

PM them!

(not to me... I probably also have less than 10 posts on this account)

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I sent them to Churchhill so he could post them for me.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'll grab a coffee.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Thanks Churchhill for posting it for me!

Someone get this Alei guy over here this is going to be good.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I doubt he will come over

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Why can't all LSes be drama free like mine!?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Because that's boring, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post

Same treatment here and you know it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well, nothing wring with Ranie's post at all (No drama in there, it was polite and to a general point).So glad I didnt' stay in the linkshell now though after seeing Alei's attitude.Why would a LS leader want to start drama on purpose as a punishment? Why only run clears once a month for a shell thats 3 linkshells big.Should be running them once a week at a minimum imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    Fuck that what would we eat our popcorn to?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hopefully fewer people make the mistake of paying to join this LS now.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Galbir View Post
    Someone get this Alei guy over here this is going to be good.
    Doubt he'll come here, except to see what MIGHT have been said....

Also, some other news...

The linkshell Alei runs has a linkshell bank. Alei personally uses this bank to pay for NNI 2hr resets. He pays COR's to do this with it.

Also, he used the linkshell to farm himself Marrows from ADL to use towards his Ragnarok.
    I'm sure he used some of the linkshell bank for this as well but that can't be proven.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Wow, Marilyn Monroe is really fucking pretty. I'm going to pre-approve her application to PPC.

Spoiler: show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut.Alei
    The weight Antiquity Carries

The second in command of my linkshell can hardly walk due to medical conditions. Daily she is expected to take care of her Autistic son who is 16 years old. She was a military wife whose husband left her, and doesn’t pay child support. She lifts.

My third in command was center-stage in hurricane Sandy. When he couldn’t get in contact with his family all he had was our ventrillo. To hear a grown man cry because he couldn’t get in contact with his mother, father, and sisters was heartbreaking. We all lifted for him.

Another of my linkshell leaders has two failing Kidney’s. He has been on a kidney waiting list for over 3 years. He cannot attend every linkshell event, because after dialysis he gets extremely tired and wants to sleep. He lifts [Literally and figuratively].

A New York Transportation worker in our linkshell who couldn’t log in for NNI because he was busy working in the middle of new York after hurricane sandy, After he spent 3 hours driving to get into New York. Not to mention after gunshots started going off infront of his bus. He lifts.

All of the military personnel both retired and currently deployed. They joined our linkshell because they can’t attend standard event times on a daily basis. They still want to do endgame, but can’t always be here. They want a linkshell to return too when they get back from deployment. This is part of the weight Antiquity carries. [/li]

Our linkshell is littered with families. Families that want to play together, and not apart, A linkshell where a mom who is a casual player, and a son who is a hardcore player can play together. A linkshell where a father can go afk in the middle of an event for 5 minutes, because the ‘little shit’ (his son) is doing something extremely stupid XD. Single Fathers. Single Mothers. This is another weight Antiquity carries. Not many Linkshells know the parents of the 14 y/o kid who couldn't play because his grades* were low.

Pulled this from his recruitment thread. Not only is he a liar but he uses his ls member's bad fortune as a shield.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast