1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 3 minutes
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Looking for Social/Endgame Linkshell and Free Company

Can't wait for a realm reborn ps3 version to land in my mailbox! Before then I want to find a great and driven social/endgame linkshell & free company to get a good jump start back into ffxiv. Any server, central US time.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonblood View Post
    Can't wait for a realm reborn ps3 version to land in my mailbox! Before then I want to find a great and driven social/endgame linkshell & free company to get a good jump start back into ffxiv. Any server, central US time.
    Crimsonblood,

Glad to see you excited for the PS3 release. A few of us recently started our own Free Company (Linkshell) for North American PC/PS3 Players.
    Even though several of us had existing characters from 1.0, we will be starting on a new US server at launch.

Free Company: Into Memoria

I'm unable to post a link for ya as a new member on Bluegartr, but you can easily view the Free Company on the thread below by Ksamim.

Hope to see you at launch!

Runna