FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Well, guess we won't see the other variant colors of the Kirin mount in game then. Unless they do something new and add a color option when you buy it out of the store. I did sort of want it, but only if it were obtainable in game. Hell if I'm paying 25$ for a fucking pixel mount in a game. I've only bought the donation pets from the store because the money went to a good cause.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Dalies are not content and should absolutely never be considered such.
    This. I just got to 90 after playing MoP at launch and having my guild disband which prompted me to quit. I came back just to hit 90 and I just feel like it's all dailies driven. I guess they did away with tabards and dungeon grinding?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Meko View Post
    This. I just got to 90 after playing MoP at launch and having my guild disband which prompted me to quit. I came back just to hit 90 and I just feel like it's all dailies driven. I guess they did away with tabards and dungeon grinding?
    There is still the Panda faction for Alliance or Horde that you can buy their tabard to grind rep for their mounts at exalted in 90s dungeons. I think that factions rep is also used in a few achievements.

Pretty much, and you can barely even score that much JP anymore as well. The dailies are getting out of control imo.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

That hurts my heart. I have 5 other 85's that I thought about leveling but with no guild, it feels pointless. That and now that I'm 90, it feels like getting to 90 is just another path to more quests and dailies. :/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

That hurts my heart. I have 5 other 85's that I thought about leveling but with no guild, it feels pointless. That and now that I'm 90, it feels like getting to 90 is just another path to more quests and dailies. :/
    To be fair, if you get to at least revered with an MoP faction (and buy the stupid commendation item they offer at that point from the QM), it will only suck half as much for all future characters on that server, as well as going from revered to exalted rep.

Ridill
    BG Level

Grand commendation doesn't make dailies suck half as much, it just makes it take half as long to get the rep.

It still sucks fat hairy ballsack.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

But there is only one nut in said sack

Goddamn dem troll female models. Maybe its because the ones right now look like such shit, but the new ones look fucking nice. Why can't they just put those in game for for playable now?

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Goddamn dem troll female models. Maybe its because the ones right now look like such shit, but the new ones look fucking nice. Why can't they just put those in game for for playable now?
    Because then every other non troll player would QQ. On top of that. They've only made 1 female model/design. There's many hairstyles, animations, style deviants which need to be completed on top of that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

If that's any indication of what's to come for the character model updates, I'm looking forward to 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    Because then every other non troll player would QQ. On top of that. They've only made 1 female model/design. There's many hairstyles, animations, style deviants which need to be completed on top of that.
    "many hairstyles"

lol even the panda hairstyles look like shit compared to the actual panda models so i'm not too worried about that. Give them face makeup choices, tusk choices and hair choices, all of which wouldnt be too hard on them unless every female troll npc is gonna look the same in the raid, i'm sure there are some variation already. As far as animations i'm sure the npcs will have an assortment of weapon attacks they use.

But yeah I like them and hope that's their route for troll females and males for the update.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What's the design or justification for this? :

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...arUpgrades.png

I absolutely cannot think of one. Is 5.2 gear that good?

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post

Reason being is that 5.3 is a lore patch. Tier will last longer. T14 gear wasnt upgradeable until 5.2 and the NPC didnt exist. They look to continue that trend.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

So in other words if you don't get your heroic legendary base until after 5.2 and they decide to not readd it, you're SOL?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    So in other words if you don't get your heroic legendary base until after 5.2 and they decide to not readd it, you're SOL?
    Why would you be SOL? It's highly unlikely that upgrades made to the base weapon would somehow carry over to the finished form.

Unless you mean just in the sense of using the weapon in which case yeeeah

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post

They said they intend to add the upgrader in any time there's a major patch which doesn't include a new raid, a la 5.1. 5.2 has a raid, so upgrader gets removed. Expect him back in 5.3.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That make sense. I was always under the impression that NPC will be forever there.

My 2 463 arch blues are upgraded to 471. I can't think of anything else I might need to upgrade to take advantage of the system.

Maybe I'll go up my 496 tier legs, seeing as I got nothing else worthwhile to do lol