FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    is GTX 480 better than GTX550Ti?
    480 is almost double the power of a 550ti

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    480 is almost double the power of a 550ti

Damn strong beast that I slept with, I did.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Thing was honestly ahead of its time

Onto plan B...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    Want that knife so bad. If I don't win, I might have to buy one.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    is GTX 480 better than GTX550Ti?
    It's not always true, but generally an nvidia card benchmarks at -10 compared to the next generation. It's about the same strength as a 660 (which is WAY better than a 550Ti).

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Did they stop producing this card? I noticed newegg doesnt even have it.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

i thought 550 was a good card. guess ill have to upgrade then since it seems to be a pretty crappy card.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

shit video

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Sex story of Megaprizedory
    Spoiler: show
    Why hello there, oh Bluest of Gartrs.

I'm here to announce the megaprize. But before that, you must be educated of my evening last night. Go get a lighter, a broom, some lube, and a nice glass of paint thinner so I can regale the antics of my past to you. Don't worry, the story has a point. Once fully understanding this epoch, great technical xtradition will be achieved..

Last night I had quite the evening, and in the end I learned quite the lesson. I met a female at a bar, who was quite the looker. I placed her at about 25, single(completely ignoring the ring on her finger), and she had that look. I called over to the bartender and had a few sugar cubes sent to her, as the mating rituals of horse gods dictate. The bartender began to prepare a napkin with these delicacies of my people.

Once prepared, the sugar cubes were delivered post haste. The woman looked at the bartender with a look of disgust and curiosity but still accepted the gift. It is just my luck that she was drinking an old fashioned, for her drink was too bitter. She simply just put a cube or two into the drink to make it more palatable for her beautiful tongue.

Fifteen minutes pass, I have the bartender prepare two more of these beautiful beverage known as the old fashioned and gives them to me. I walk up to her and simply say, "Could I partake in your cubed sugar?" handing her an old fashioned and beginning to sit next to her. She responds in the acceptance of my invitation in the ritualistic horsegodeth ceremonial sexual evening one nighteth fuckfest invitation with, "Kind horsegod, are you worth a Today Sponge?"

That instant, I realize something. Today Sponge? What is this, 1990? This woman is not 25. Ordinarily this would be a red flag but... you know what? I must have her. tonight, age is just a number. We have a few more sugar cubes then I offer her a ride home, which I kindly inform her that she will be staying with me tonight. She begrudgingly accepts my invitation and we proceed back to my place for a night of sweet sweet copulation.

I won't go into too much details, but lets just say she was quite the squirter. She had a lot of power under the hood.

After a night of blissful lovemaking, the horsegod must ingest his finest french pressed Kona Mountain Coffee to refuel and bring forth the caffeine. The coffee was prepared by my hands, thus it was perfect. I prepare two to-go cups and give this woman hers while she is exiting my humble townhouse.

As she is leaving, I ask her age.. Her response? 48. Got Dayum. How can a majestic woman such as this have this age? I attempt to say something, "0..." and she puts her finger on my lips as to shush me, and walks off. Never to be heard from again.

You know what, BG? Water bottles that have been sitting on the shelf a little bit are just as good as the new ones. They hit just as hard.

Also, that story...? Yeah.. I didn't want to get into the details but my hand has been forced with to much talk of a shitty knife...

Crackodactyl
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Beautiful.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

ooooooooooooooooooooomg LOL

SPOONY BeARD
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dakin Reyes
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Re: Donated Items 2013 Rafflecopter

I own a 480 and it is a beast. It also doubles as a spaceheater.

I have also been considering donating my old gtx 460 if I don't end up giving it to my friend...

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

updated again
    if you did donate that 460 it would also be considered a megaprize, those things are still awesome as hell

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

what about the 560?

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

and respect points to vandole for video response.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Why hello there, oh Bluest of Gartrs.

I'm here to announce the megaprize. But before that, you must be educated of my evening last night. Go get a lighter, a broom, some lube, and a nice glass of paint thinner so I can regale the antics of my past to you. Don't worry, the story has a point. Once fully understanding this epoch, great technical xtradition will be achieved..

Last night I had quite the evening, and in the end I learned quite the lesson. I met a female at a bar, who was quite the looker. I placed her at about 25, single(completely ignoring the ring on her finger), and she had that look. I called over to the bartender and had a few sugar cubes sent to her, as the mating rituals of horse gods dictate. The bartender began to prepare a napkin with these delicacies of my people.

Once prepared, the sugar cubes were delivered post haste. The woman looked at the bartender with a look of disgust and curiosity but still accepted the gift. It is just my luck that she was drinking an old fashioned, for her drink was too bitter. She simply just put a cube or two into the drink to make it more palatable for her beautiful tongue.

Fifteen minutes pass, I have the bartender prepare two more of these beautiful beverage known as the old fashioned and gives them to me. I walk up to her and simply say, "Could I partake in your cubed sugar?" handing her an old fashioned and beginning to sit next to her. She responds in the acceptance of my invitation in the ritualistic horsegodeth ceremonial sexual evening one nighteth fuckfest invitation with, "Kind horsegod, are you worth a Today Sponge?"

That instant, I realize something. Today Sponge? What is this, 1990? This woman is not 25. Ordinarily this would be a red flag but... you know what? I must have her. tonight, age is just a number. We have a few more sugar cubes then I offer her a ride home, which I kindly inform her that she will be staying with me tonight. She begrudgingly accepts my invitation and we proceed back to my place for a night of sweet sweet copulation.

I won't go into too much details, but lets just say she was quite the squirter. She had a lot of power under the hood.

After a night of blissful lovemaking, the horsegod must ingest his finest french pressed Kona Mountain Coffee to refuel and bring forth the caffeine. The coffee was prepared by my hands, thus it was perfect. I prepare two to-go cups and give this woman hers while she is exiting my humble townhouse.

As she is leaving, I ask her age.. Her response? 48. Got Dayum. How can a majestic woman such as this have this age? I attempt to say something, "0..." and she puts her finger on my lips as to shush me, and walks off. Never to be heard from again.

You know what, BG? Water bottles that have been sitting on the shelf a little bit are just as good as the new ones. They hit just as hard.

A friend of mine hooked up with a MILF once, she was hitting on our whole crew. Anyways, the next day I asked what it was like fucking a MILF. He said "Bad, it was like fucking a glass of water" "Wet and had a huge hole"

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

I can't mail it to you?
    sono usually excludes EUs from the raffles, so I dunno

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So many good posts.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Ok, let's continue the shitty story.

I wave off the lovely lady, and start sipping on my coffee. Now, I live in a townhouse so I have to go upstairs to go back to bed. Once I realize she's out of my life forever, I decided to go back upstairs. Slowly climbing the stairs trying to remember everything about last night when suddenly.. I hear noises upstairs. What the fuck? She just left. My dog and cat are both downstairs. I make it up the stairs and start rubbing my eyes... and that's when I hear, "Hey tiger, where's my coffee?" In that moment.. I realize...

OH MY GOD YES YES SCORE SCORE SCORE SCORE HORSEGOD POWAHHHHHH

Spoiler: show
    man I was drunk that night.

Oh, and you know what that means, right?

Grand Prizes: TWO GTX 480's!!!!! You only get one per winner though. I'm the only person here who gets to enjoy twins.

Now get to donating. Horsegod OUT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast