1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 0 hours, 7 minutes
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

FFXIV V1.0 to ARR question

Registered when FFXIV first came out and played until the trial period was over. Allowed my account to be deactivated at that point while the great ‘rebuild’ of FFXIV was under way, with the intent to re-activate the account when it was released.

I would periodically access the FFXIV server without ‘loggin in’ to insure I got the latest updates when they came out, thinking I would need that when ARR finally was released.

My last ‘visit’ to the server, after the new year, resulted in a message that the server was down indefinably and that I should delete V1.0 from my PC and wait for ARR to be released.

Question: What has been said about how a deactivated account get the game software for ARR when it’s released? Online download after re-activating/registering your membership? For those that purchased the game (V1.0), is ARR a ‘free’ upgrade?

I assume this info. has been asked and then answered somewhere along the line… but so far, I have not found the answer.

Anyone have a handle on the answer to this question?

Regards,

Rasstag

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

upgrading to arr is free, when it's up you'll log in and download everything.

Also, in the future please use this for posting simple questions/answers:

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/111...QUESTIONS-HERE!