FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

BG Forums Donations Drive 2013

2013! We made it! The Mayans failed! Woohoo.

Ok, now that that is out of our system, its time for the Rafflecopter once more! 2012 was a good year for BG for the most part, we got a lot of cool info on the new Final Fantasy 14. The start of TERA and Guild Wars 2, both of which are basically moot compared to the might of the 10 million strong World of Warcraft. Final Fantasy 11 is still alive somehow and actually getting a new expansion.

The server is doing well, though eating memory like gulkeeva at a hentai convention. Our new machines are going and we(ragns) are working hard to maintain them. Here is where you can help, and oh boy do we need your help. Several months ago, someone posted a bunch of hotlinked images to the forum, said hotlinked images came from a domain that giant search engine G was listing as malware ridden. Because they got hit, so did we, and the mighty G, in their benevolent intelligence, removed our adwords account, costing us much needed advertising moneys. Since you guys, in your epic level of awesome, raised so much money last year, we were able to survive without an extra dip of cash, but that money is about gone sadly, so we need your help, we need your epicness.

We need 4 grand, lets get that out there. Its the big galka in the room, and he is doing the helicopter with his dick, only septimus is watching, the rest of us are trying to look busy with other stuff. The current advertising system we use to supplement our forums is doing well, but it pales in comparison to the adwords account checks. So instead of getting really annoying as shit ads we have to ask you to stretch out your hearts and wallets to give us a hand. To do that, were going to resort to begging, pleading, and downright bribery.

Im going to write something down on a piece of paper, Im going to slide it across the forum, if you like what you see, give us a hand making our extended goal, and we will get it done.

Our primary goal is 4000, and as always we will document everything so you know that we are buying the best quality blackjack and hookers that can be ordered on the internets. Our extended goal is yet undetermined, but you can be assured its probably over nine thousand.

I will, once they come in, post the information about the awesome donation prizes that people send in for you to have on the raffle. Please contact me if you have any donations, you can IM me at SonomaaKitty or send me an email at Sonomaa @ gmail.com with any questions, or PM me on the forums. We will grant custom titles for all donations over five dollars.

Because of PayPal QQing, we have to use one of their buttons, sorry about that, it doesnt give you a lot of leeway with custom amounts, but we set it in common amounts.

Money is tight as always, so we understand if you cant donate, in fact, if you cant afford it, save your money. Food and rent is more important than trolling.

RaffleCopter V: RAFFLECEPTION

RaffleCopter X: Raffinity War

FAQ:
    Q: Is there a min amount to donate to get in the raffle?
    A: You must donate at least 5 dollars to get in the raffle.

Q: What other cool shit can I get for donating?
    A: At least five dollars gets you a custom title of your choice, twenty dollars gets you a ban credit (A ban credit lets you remove most bans from your account, some restrictions apply), 40 dollars gets you an upgraded custom title, complete with your choice of mini second avatar or colored or moving flavor text, and one for a friend too! Fifty dollars lets you pick a spam forum flavor of the month. Fifty dollars also lets you ban a non-staff member from the forums for 7 days. 150 bucks lets you ban someone from the forum for a whole damn month. You must pick your bonus when you make your donation by sending me a PM once you've made it. I'm sorry but I can't go through a few months worth of notes because you forgot you made a donation. 250 dollars gets you BG GOLD where your NAME is gold and you can change your title as much as you want for a year, as well as change other peoples standard non-custom titles (within reason) to custom ones of your choosing.

Q: Can I get a drawn avatar or other awesome crafts and shit if I donate more?
    A: Ill talk to some people.
    (artists, give me a buzz, great way to show off your talent!)

Q: Why does Ragns hate spiders so much?
    A: Spiders attacked Ragns village when he was just a small server operator, wiping it all out. These giant spiders let loose a decade long imprisonment, forcing Ragn to administrate from 56k speeds. Thus, once rescued by me and Nikkei and brought into the loving arms of the BlueGartr server, he has been unable to stave off the fear associated with these ten food tall bone, sinew, metal, and stone machines we call 'spiders'.

Q: u?
    A: stop it.

Q: Whats the chance your going to head to vegas for blackjack and hookers.
    A: Seriously, don't have the money this year.

Q: Has BG grown from last year to this year?
    A: Yes, it doesn't seem like it because the forum is aggressively maintained by ragns and his inability to sleep most nights, but it has grown.

Q: Ponies?
    A: Stop asking that question.

Q: Vandole took his clothes off, Im suing.
    A: Good luck with that, his dick is behind 7 proxies.

Q: What happened to the minecraft server?
    A: It sat empty for a while, only getting traffic on major patches and then played with lovingly for a few months then forgotten, so we had to let it go to save money, seriously, we needed it.

Q: how i mien 4 donaet????11
    A:

--

Donated items thread: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/114...pter?p=5564874

Dole Edit:
    Hello, Blue Gartr! This is your friendly neighborhood horse god wanting YOU(not you aurara!) To donate your unwanted steam games to the donation drive!
    >BUT VANDOLE WHAT DO?
    It's simple, add me on steam or simply use my steam URL to gift the prizes. http://steamcommunity.com/id/vandole/
    >VANDOLE I GAVE YOU SOME DLC FOR THE TRAIN GAME AM I STILL GETTING A CUSTOM TITLE?
    Well timmy, since what you gave me was valued over $5 USD you ARE getting a custom title, sir! Also, if the game is worth $50 or more, you get a free ban ticket! This has the same rules as the monetary donations, but we would much prefer a monetary donation. This is the communities gift to YOU! Also, if you add me on steam and I message you and your name is Dickgirl124 DO NOT be surprised when I say "who the fuck are you?" instead of Hi Isladar!
    > VANDOLE U R THE BEST
    >201THIRDTEENZ
    >BG Raffle
    >Vandole has good ideas
    >Steam games
    >More prizes for all
    >BG lives on

Horsegod out.

--

*Terms and restrictions apply. Not valid in Hawaii, Alaska, or Quebec, because for whatever reason no fucking contest/giveaway/prize thing ever is valid in Quebec. I mean what the fuck. I fucking love poutine. Bastards have to be French Canadian in the first place, but they're like perma-banned from getting a fucking send-away prize from a box of Cap'n Crunch. Or should I say, MON CAPITAINE CRUNCHAY. Let's have a moment of silence. If you pony up the entire amount (and we're talking the full 5k here, in small, unmarked bills), you will be eligible for a SPECIAL PRIZE. Proof of aforementioned ponying up must be supplied in the form of a picture of said ponier rolling around in money ala Indecent Proposal. Upon confirmation of receipt and analysis of proof the ponier will be entitled to a digital photograph of a regular user of IAS. Choice of who said user will be will be the decision of the governing body of ISLAREICH CORP, GmbH, LLC., and is non-negotiable and will most likely be Callisto doing a stupid face, at which point you'll have spent 5k on a photograph of the skinniest, whitest motherfucker ever. But just in the interest of facilitating ponyage, yes, Virginia, on a scale of 1 to UNLIKELY there could be a chance of settling the age-old question, iykwim. ISLAREICH CORP, GmbH, LLC., is not in anyway responsible for any inferences drawn by the use of 'iykwim' or any of its variants. For external use only. Please consult BG medical to find out if BEING A MAN is right for you. Allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. Tiny tiny text is fucking awesome. Isladar was cool, then she started killing everyone, and it was kinda awesome, then it wasnt.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

No second chances with the Google overlords regarding advertising? Sucks to hear. Donated $20, most I can give considering Xmas holidays just ended and I'm a tad strapped.

Probably get my title changed to Resident Moogle, given how long I've stuck with this avatar for now.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    No second chances with the Google overlords regarding advertising? Sucks to hear. Donated $20, most I can give considering Xmas holidays just ended and I'm a tad strapped.

Probably get my title changed to Resident Moogle, given how long I've stuck with this avatar for now.
    oh no, they said we are unbanned, but didnt turn anything back on for us and we arent allowed to talk to them still for some reason. its one of those dafuq things

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's......better I guess?
    Let's see us a good donation drive so we won't need them anyways.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

20 bucks from the guy who can't die.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Unrelated, but that baby is fucking adorable~

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Got a game or two lined up, just waiting for Dole to stop playing that shitty game so he can accept them since he already owns them.

Once that's done I'll throw my usual $50 in.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

This cuntmouth Boyiee is afk in a steam trade window. He's about to be demodded.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lyltia View Post
    Unrelated, but that baby is fucking adorable~
    why thank you~ :D

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I donated because I started wondering why/how people got different titles while I was in the shower. Then I saw the baby and I was DONE. Only $5 because my income stopped a month early and I just bought a fancy vagina and plane tickets in October, and the hotel I still have to pay for when I get there!

"BG is my LJ" :DDDDDD!!!!!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

$20 donated for a good cause.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Donated $5. I go to bluegartr enough to throw you guys a value menu item.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

I never got my Kclub last year, or was it 2 years, i don't remember.

Zombie Apocalypse Princess

BG Level

Donated $40, happy to help!

Red Parrot
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Donated, cause when I am not dealing with my own babbies or teaching other peoples babbies I love me some BG.

Babbies for great justice.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Donated $5 :D

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Put in 20 bucks. Thanks for providing a NHL lockout support group for me Q_Q

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    This is amazing.

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

$20 locked. another $20 if notkuno sends me a playable version of bg:the game :3

Silent Oil body rubs
    BG Level

ah hell, if there was X-amount for a cameo in the BG game (if becomes real)...

my donation coming at a later date

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast