+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I wouldn't put it completely past SE to re purpose ffvXIII into ff 15. As long as it is taking to make the game as is it wouldn't be too surprising to see em do it.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Haven't they said numerous times now that they are not going to rename V13?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

-Non-handheld multiplayer FFCC
    -Chocobo game
    -Another Dissidia

I'd also like my hope in SE's stories back but that seems even less likely than my obscure wants

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

actually, the only thing they've said about v13 is that they're still working on it..

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    actually, the only thing they've said about v13 is that they're still working on it..
    Nooooo, I for sure read that they're not renaming it. I'll hunt down the link in a moment.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Doesnt matter, SE always back tracks.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Doesnt matter, SE always back tracks.
    Fair point, after searching though I think I was wrong anyways. Everything I'm finding points to that they ARE changing it to XV, not that they aren't.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    No one's router should be set to WEP, ever. And you can always just turn security off for 3-5min, do what you need to do, and switch it back.

I also agree 100% with your comments about NES FF3. FEOK's in the original were the fucking bomb. :D
    Normally I'd agree with you, but since I live in a small assed town I'm not too worried about someone forcing their way onto my network. However once I move this summer, that's changing for sure.

Also, TWEWY2. Make it happen already.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

where the fuck is my KH3, i want to cry like a school girl at awesome reunions again

I'd just be happy for more console games. Seriously, fuck this generation for RPGs.

Remake, sequel to the...Bouncer!!.. lol

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

People really want more spikey-haired multi-belted Disney crossovers? People over 15 years of age? People who were born prior to 1998? The music was alright, but Jesus... I suppose compared to the normally-restrictive games, the freedom of movement in KH (at least the main console titles) must be a dream come true.

Onto plan B...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No remakes. Concentrate on getting versus out (because honestly, if it comes out in 2014, it's dead on arrival being for the PS3 with the PS4 out) and do a new tactics game. And I guess you guys can have your Type-0 and Bravely Default.

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    People really want more spikey-haired multi-belted Disney crossovers? People over 15 years of age? People who were born prior to 1998? The music was alright, but Jesus... I suppose compared to the normally-restrictive games, the freedom of movement in KH (at least the main console titles) must be a dream come true.
    I was unaware people disliked KH. I enjoyed the first one and tolerated the second...fun games with fun nostalgia.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Also, TWEWY2. Make it happen already.
    This was the right answer.

Remake, sequel to the...Bouncer!!.. lol
    They did a prequel of it. Though it's a bit of a departure from the regular game. Sion's running around in the days of his youth hanging out with a silver-haired buddy and tricking out his ride.

Irish Vagabond
    BG Level

People keep talking about the Japanese version of FF12, but I would like FF12 to be redone from the point where the directors changed.

My old English teacher always said 'describe rather than tell'. FF12 plot was build up so much, that the majority of the end of the game is such a let down
    Spoiler: show
    I know being told about the Rabanstre battle rather than partaking it in it, or at least been shown a CGI about it, made me want to throw my game pad at the screen

FF12 had SUCH potential, but was let down so hard.

New Merits
    BG Level

FFX port having an updated blitzball system with online multiplayer

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Cliron View Post
    People keep talking about the Japanese version of FF12, but I would like FF12 to be redone from the point where the directors changed.

My old English teacher always said 'describe rather than tell'. FF12 plot was build up so much, that the majority of the end of the game is such a let down
    Spoiler: show
    I know being told about the Rabanstre battle rather than partaking it in it, or at least been shown a CGI about it, made me want to throw my game pad at the screen

FF12 had SUCH potential, but was let down so hard.
    What is this "Rabanstre battle" you speak of? The only battle that took place there was entirely air-to-air combat that you saw tons of CGI scenes of at the end and ended due to your involvement.

The only major battles you are specifically told about that you don't witness anything of was the one in Nabradia that resulted in the destruction of Nabudis (which was purposely kept mysterious) and perhaps whatever vague Archadian war-marches resulted in the assimilation of Landis and other small countries... all of which take place before the events of the game.

I know it could have had a better climax, but most complaints about the game just sound to me like people weren't paying attention or just couldn't follow what was going on.

From a gameplay standpoint the ending was a bit lacking, I'm sure everyone entered Bahamut expecting to fight their way up only to run to an elevator 50 feet away and find yourself at the final boss.

They could have paced the latter portion of the game better but with the development issues the game had in general I guess just had to just make due.

It's often pointed out how the game sort of hits it's high point early on and kind of drags on/gets a bit repetitious in the 2nd half and it's usually attributed to the original director leaving before the game was finished.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Druin View Post
    FFX port having an updated blitzball system with online multiplayer
    This. So many hours playing blitzball while LFG in XI. I think I played X more than XI while playing XI.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast