+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    People really want more spikey-haired multi-belted Disney crossovers? People over 15 years of age? People who were born prior to 1998? The music was alright, but Jesus... I suppose compared to the normally-restrictive games, the freedom of movement in KH (at least the main console titles) must be a dream come true.
    I think compared to the catastrophic mishandling of the FF franchise since XII, particularly in North America, you'd want a franchise that still had a good name attached to it to fill the gaps. That KH just about completely missed this generation of consoles is a bit of a disaster for Square Enix.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yeah, Sky Fortress Bahamut was a letdown compared to the awesome Pharos / Pharos Subterra dungeons.

Wants?

A proper sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics.
    A continuation of the Tactics Ogre series.
    Dissidia on a console / PC.
    A standalone trading card game based on Final Fantasy. (and no, not Tetra Master lol)
    Star Ocean Online (yeah, im reaching)

Or maybe people want KH because it's actually fun? I know, a game with fun game play, crazy right?

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Or maybe people want KH because it's actually fun? I know, a game with fun game play, crazy right?
    Speaking of which, I want a FF title with dark souls like game play. (Ideally I would want Matsuno to do this but since SE likes getting rid of talent, that wish won't happen.)

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by DeathbySnoosnoo View Post
    Speaking of which, I want a FF title with dark souls like game play. (Ideally I would want Matsuno to do this but since SE likes getting rid of talent, that wish won't happen.)
    Type 0 is the closest you'll get since it has multi-button realtime combat and dodging.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

No more handheld/web/tablet games.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by DeathbySnoosnoo View Post
    Speaking of which, I want a FF title with dark souls like game play.
    This is what that axed "Fortress" looked like it was going to be... too bad that whole thing probably got tossed in the trash.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    This is what that axed "Fortress" looked like it was going to be... too bad that whole thing probably got tossed in the trash.
    Looked a bit like that game Vagrant Story that sucked so horribly SE would never, ever release a continuation of such fail.

It was for the best no doubt.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    Looked a bit like that game Vagrant Story that sucked so horribly SE would never, ever release a continuation of such fail.

I'm sorry, but what was leaked (by Grin) was from extremely early stages of development, so no one can really talk about whether it was going to suck... unless you're talking about Vagrant Story sucking... then you're probably going to hear it from several people around here. The setting (Ivalice, post-FFXII/RW) and all the concept art from it make me very sad that it probably won't ever be re-explored.

Then there's the one epic song that they leaked along with it all.

(Note that the actual "fortress" found in the art looks a lot like the planned PvP content for ARR...)

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    People really want more spikey-haired multi-belted Disney crossovers? People over 15 years of age? People who were born prior to 1998? The music was alright, but Jesus... I suppose compared to the normally-restrictive games, the freedom of movement in KH (at least the main console titles) must be a dream come true.
    Anybody fifteen and under would have been at most ~4 when Kingdom Hearts came out. Or at most ~7 from when KH2 was released. I'd wager that pretty much a majority of the people who want more KH are all over 15.

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

Actually Fortress was shaping up to be a Skyrim-esque FFXII sequel, which would have been pretty damn good. It's a real shame that they abandoned the project.

Nothing to do with that POS that you mentioned (thank god).

Leader of the Brain Eating Space Monkeys
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yeah, Sky Fortress Bahamut was a letdown compared to the awesome Pharos / Pharos Subterra dungeons.

Wants?

A proper sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics.
    A continuation of the Tactics Ogre series.
    Dissidia on a console / PC.
    A standalone trading card game based on Final Fantasy. (and no, not Tetra Master lol)
    Star Ocean Online (yeah, im reaching)
    I play Dissidia 012 on my PC using JPCSP (http://jpcsp.org/) and a PS3 controller, works pretty well too.
    This site used to be pretty good for triple triad: http://www.tripletriadflashonline.com/ not sure how active it is now

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Think he means means with PS3 quality as well, i've played dissidia, type-0 and other games on a big monitor and it doesn't look as great...

I assume you can upscale the rendering settings like every other emulator I've ever used.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Scizor View Post
    I play Dissidia 012 on my PC using JPCSP (http://jpcsp.org/) and a PS3 controller, works pretty well too.
    This site used to be pretty good for triple triad: http://www.tripletriadflashonline.com/ not sure how active it is now
    I meant a legit PC or PS3 release complete with graphical upgrades.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Pages late:

In regards to more chrono trigger, there was technically a prequel on the snes called Radical Dreamers. It was just one of those choose your own adventure type novel games with Kidd as the main character. I think it conflicts with some of the plot in CC, but they could make it into an actual game and tweak it a little.

Regardless, they could still do other things considering the game is all back n' forth in time. They could pick out different time periods that weren't addressed in chrono trigger with a whole new disaster or something.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Stuff I want in 2013

KH on PS3 NA
    FFV
    FFVI
    FFXV!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

is it possible to put any new released number titles on PC besides 11/14. I know pc isnt a huge market in Japan but jeeeze get with the times.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    I'm sorry, but what was leaked (by Grin) was from extremely early stages of development, so no one can really talk about whether it was going to suck... unless you're talking about Vagrant Story sucking... then you're probably going to hear it from several people around here. The setting (Ivalice, post-FFXII/RW) and all the concept art from it make me very sad that it probably won't ever be re-explored.

Then there's the one epic song that they leaked along with it all.

(Note that the actual "fortress" found in the art looks a lot like the planned PvP content for ARR...)
    I believe you missed some sarcasm there.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Super Mario RPG sequel now that they are back on speaking terms with Nintendo? >.> (a man can dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast