Closed Thread
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Honestly, you can cry "ignorance harder" and what have you, but at the end of the day you also defended SAO.

I win.

Forever.
    No I didn't. Hell, I haven't even finished watching it. What was I defending? Pretty sure the most I said was I enjoyed the SAO part.

Ignorance more plz.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    No I didn't. Hell, I haven't even finished watching it. What was I defending? Pretty sure the most I said was I enjoyed the SAO part.

Ignorance more plz.
    So you enjoyed and defended 2/3 of a shit show.

Much better. Bravo bro.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Haven't seen SAO but I'm going to watch it on Toonami anyways.

But yeah.

FUCKING NEW CHAPTER WHEN?

So you enjoyed and defended 2/3 of a shit show.

Much better. Bravo bro.
    Wat?

What part of enjoying half a show means I'm defending it? You're being so stupid it's almost sad. Almost.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Bitch I read the posts you made.

Not going to dig them up, and I admit, there's a small chance I'm misremembering and I'm placing you in the same group as all those other ass-blasting faggots solely based on your Persona sig.

But really, I'm pretty sure of it.

But in the interest of BBC impartiality, accusing someone wrongly of SAO sympathizing is a serious offense. If I am wrong then my bad.

Bitch I read the posts you made.

Not going to dig them up, and I admit, there's a small chance I'm misremembering and I'm placing you in the same group as all those other ass-blasting faggots solely based on your Persona sig.

But really, I'm pretty sure of it.

But in the interest of BBC impartiality, accusing someone wrongly of SAO sympathizing is a serious offense. If I am wrong then my bad.
    So you've made all these posts and accusations and you aren't even fucking sure? Good job bro, but I guess we've derailed enough.

...However, Persona hate is unacceptable. Get out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

You're trying so hard it really is cute, lol.

You're trying so hard it really is cute, lol.
    You overestimate yourself. With you, it's as simple as breathing. Continue being wrong.

Forever.

I win.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Lol adorable.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

SAO was decent during the SAO arc and still worth watching for Suguha tits in the second arc. My word is law.
    End it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    SAO was decent during the SAO arc and still worth watching for Suguha tits in the second arc. My word is law.
    End it.
    Watching anime for tits is so ass backwards.

I expect better of you Chari.

The struggle between humanity and a catch-all "top of the food chain" enemy being won solely based on the ability of a single human's compromised humanity is a shit plot device. It just is, and you're wrong.

The fact that it's used more often than the day Tuesday happens during the week in anime doesn't make it less shit, either. And yeah, superheroes, vampire hunters, whatever, I know all utilize the same basic premise - it just is so much more intolerable here, I think due to the false sense of awesomeness I was lulled into in the first 6 EP.
    There's still bits about the show I like and I think can be universally enjoyed. There's a chilling cynicism about human nature which I'm enjoying. Jean's inevitable mental breakdown could make for some interesting television.

But these things seem to be secondary, which they really shouldn't be. The super power is just egregious, and kind of demeans the show into being just Another Generic Shounen Anime. When they start talking about power levels and strength, I think that'll be a deal breaker.

The panning to a bunch of random nobodies about how awful everything is and how scared they are; is really clumsy filler bullshit and kind of terrible. Fun fact: The latest episode, with recap and intro combined, comes to four minutes and thirty seconds; of a twenty-four minute show.

-edit!-

Oh, and the intro. The intro is still the best thing to come out of anime in a long time.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    the best thing to come out of anime in a long time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The intro is god-tier for sure. And how they did the first few episodes was amazing, but currently the quality of this show can be modeled by a step function, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    The super power is just egregious, and kind of demeans the show into being just Another Generic Shounen Anime. When they start talking about power levels and strength, I think that'll be a deal breaker.
    lol, this guy. I like reading your posts and just thinking to myself how wrong you are.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Sure is a big case of try-hard in here, lol.

Whatever bro, you like silly, childish plots. It's okay, lots of people do. Lots of people are just as awful as you. I mean, it totally isn't for me, but if there's anything I've learned from shitty anime it's that every person is important in their own way! You'll shine like the sun someday, Elcura. I believe in you.

Sure is a big case of try-hard in here, lol.

Whatever bro, you like silly, childish plots. It's okay, lots of people do. Lots of people are just as awful as you. I mean, it totally isn't for me, but if there's anything I've learned from shitty anime it's that every person is important in their own way! You'll shine like the sun someday, Elcura. I believe in you.
    I think I've already established that you're an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about. No need to retread covered grounds.

But no, please, do continue being wrong and jumping to conclusions. I have fun with those.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Stolen from random image.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

YO SOMEONE SAID THIS IS WHERE WE MEASURE OUR DICKS OR SOMETHING?

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    lol, this guy. I like reading your posts and just thinking to myself how wrong you are.
    You've been trying really hard to get a reaction from me. Every single time you reply, it's like you're incapable of not throwing out some sort of verbal spew. I engaged you at first, playing the deferential fool. It was met with an insult. So I started to ignore you with the hopes of not shitting up the thread, and pretty much every time has been hit with some nonsensical ad-hominem post.

I genuinely don't understand what's wrong with you or why you're so god damn butthurt. I don't know if that's like a forum gag that you do all over the place, or, even worse, this is something you're doing because you're offended. I kind of hope it's the former, since then it's just kind of an obnoxious narcissism that will get you hit with a forum ban at some point.

If it's the latter, then I just pity you. There is very little in life to ever take that seriously, and anime certainly does not fit that bill. I mean, people are going to have different opinions on everything; and your sheer inability to process such differences without spewing out insults like someone with Tourette's is really kind of pathetic.

Here's to hoping it's the former.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast