FFXI Server
    Valefor

I should have kept watching the anime only, monthly waits are awful :C

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

jfc Levi is such a boss.

I love the animation quality for this show.

Seeing Levi fight was beautiful. It's worth the stilted animation we frequently during slow parts if they always keep that quality for the good shit.

BG's Official Canucks Fan
    BG Level

I haven't read the manga yet. I hope to god Levi lives, I might stop watching if he dies. He's such a beast.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like Levi, lol. He does kick ass, I'll give him that. Just think his personality is ass

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I think it meant to be that way. Male tsundere with a little extra tsun. lol.

What? Not only is Levi smart he clearly gives a shit about his people and doesn't seem to hide it a lot.

Spoiler: show
    The feels for Levi this episode were huge, especially when he ditched Petra's body to save the squad, then again when Petra's dad was with him. Erwin seems to take issue more with the situation and how he lost, but Levi takes issue with the people he lost. He doesn't sacrifice anyone if he can help it, and if he can't help it then he'll at least honour their sacrifice. Erwin would only care about the result.

Just because Levi is smart enough to do what needs to be done (which is usually always the right answer) doesn't mean he's got a shitty personality. Even him beating the shit out of Eren and saying what he said was right and done for the benefit of those around him.

He didn't need to save Mikasa who was being a dumb bitch, despite him saying not to kill the titan and she did anyway, then fucks his ankle up being a badass. He says to leave the bodies, so one idiot goes back and endangers the squad and gets his friend killed and nearly eaten himself. I bet more people would've died if Levi hadn't decided to ditch the bodies.

But no, I'm sure he doesn't care.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Not about his orders really, just him in general conversation; outside of combat. Wasn't really basing it on ditching people.

I just don't like the guy lol.

Hanji on the other hand... that's mah niggy

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Damn. Thought for sure Annie was a red herring. Especially when she went on about wanting to be considered human. I was hoping they were doing some next level misdirection by being so blatantly obvious that it was all a lie.

WISHFUL THINKING.

Ah well, I'm ready for more Levi pwnage in the coming weeks. Hopefully. I would settle for Eren rage again too but I don't see that happening based on the preview.

That setup was great.

My reaction was something akin to:

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I need that in my life!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

So I just watched all the anime up to now. By god this is good. I only started watching it last weekend because I saw some stills on tumblr and while they were not very nice, it still made me want to find out what it was about. How many episodes are left of this season? Will we have to wait till next year for the next one?

The opening music for the first half of the season was epic, fucking love it.

Going to try to stay away from the manga for now, I did it with Claymore, I can do it with this lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

There are two more episodes left. As far as I know a second season hasn't been confirmed yet but with how popular it became I don't see why they wouldn't.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Considering on where they may end it

Titan in the wall would leave it perfectly to confuse the fuck out of animeonly people. Because those people worship the walls know what up since the guy said "don't let that titan climb that wall.

And considering where the mango is now they need to wait on it for a couple more months. Because if they go the anime oc route in this then it will suck.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

lmao that's lame, is that real?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

sadly, it is. stick with the TV edited version. 2nd op all the way tho

Yeah, that's the real opening. Not sure about the video though (think it is too).

Reminds me of looking for the last FMA:B opening full version and seeing a YT vid with the singer flopping about in an open kimono. Totally killed the mood of the song for me compared to the OP.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast