Closed Thread
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It should be out sometime in 2016, early 2017 at the latest by current info. Somewhere in this thread it was linked that they were waiting for more chapters to come out so that constant production of the anime didn't pass the manga. They're trying to do it right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Ditto. These two are about as tragic as tragic villains get. They genuinely felt bad for the damage they caused and even tried obtaining their goal peacefully. That is until Mikasa fucked it all up. Now it seems they're being bullied in to fighting by the beast titan. Seeing Reiner die will no doubt drive Bertholt in to a rage and get him killed as well. Just hoping we learn more about their village and mission before they both kick the bucket.

yeah but do you think he actually died or if they just cut him out of it?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Even if it did blow off the neck, there is precedent for impressive healing from these guys. I'm assuming he's alive but out of the fight for now. I don't think he lives past this arc though; I'm going with he's eaten by some one in order to gain his armor abilities very soon in order to combat Eren.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    Slightly off topic but can we talk about how perfect his shot put form is though?! Like niggah wut?!

Late as hell on this post but lmbo, you damn right.
    Dude is legit.

Attack on Titan Season 2 has finally been announced; Feb 2016. Would post a link to an article to confirm, but every damn story has massive spoilers in it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh shit. That's soon as fuck! Why wasn't it in the anime description for this season I wonder?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoilers for the anime only followers I guess?

It should all be "mmhmm" to Manga readers.

Feb seems like an odd time to start it, but I'm also not surprised it's so "soon".

Yeah, I don't buy it. Only article I can find that said "February 2016" says that it's "according to reports" and goes on saying other shit about the show with no source. Also, the fact that it wasn't announced for this season is weird.

Edit: Found a couple more sites I've never heard of reporting the same thing. A lot of them are claiming that it won't follow the manga, again with no source.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Sounds like clickbaits to me. People are getting desperate (or bored), just like Apple/iphone/ipad rumours.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ch.77 is out. Bit of a let down after the last issue, but we all figured that would be the case. Good setup for next month though.

http://mangadoom.co/Shingeki-no-Kyojin/77/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Don't think it was a let down. Shows good backstory. The 3 people not being what we thought and a damn good setup for next month. To me at least, it showed there is a fuck ton of things that we don't know about and we'll need far more backstory to get the full picture.

I like the side of Annie not being so cold as originally depicted. It also showed that although they have the Armored/Colossus forms, it could be taken away and given to others. AKA - they have these forms that are NOT natural to them and they are truly fighting for their own cause and not just senselessly bringing down a government for simply lying.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Prim View Post
    Ch.77 is out. Bit of a let down after the last issue, but we all figured that would be the case. Good setup for next month though.

http://mangadoom.co/Shingeki-no-Kyojin/77/
    Thanks for the link. Also, how was this a let down? I thought it was great.

Don't think it was a let down. Shows good backstory. The 3 people not being what we thought and a damn good setup for next month. To me at least, it showed there is a fuck ton of things that we don't know about and we'll need far more backstory to get the full picture.

I like the side of Annie not being so cold as originally depicted. It also showed that although they have the Armored/Colossus forms, it could be taken away and given to others. AKA - they have these forms that are NOT natural to them and they are truly fighting for their own cause and not just senselessly bringing down a government for simply lying.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

"Let down" was poorly phrased, I apologize. I meant more like a brief lull in the action after a fairly intense previous chapter.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It was ok. Next chapter is going to be amazing though.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

idk, that roar seems kinda BS iff'n ya're ta ask me. He had better not make it out of this. LOOK AT THIS!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Also, this chapter finally answered the question of how Marco finally died. This chapter was pretty great.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It feels like watching an episode of Lost now with each chapter... (note, I did bail Lost on Season 2) lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Is it safe to assume that Ymir is dead?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox View Post
    Is it safe to assume that Ymir is dead?
    This is one of the few manga that have stuck to the premise of "no body, no dead". I'd like to hope this is true and save us pointless death flashback and add a historical one since Ymir is was ... half a fucking century old?

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast