Closed Thread
Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The "4th arc" has next to no titans in it besides a somewhat major battle near the end. I think they might be worried about the ratings dropping and whatnot.

Ideally they'll mimic Initial D where the first Stage is 26ep, 2nd stage is 13, 3rd stage a movie, and so on.

If they churn out a 90~ min movie of the 3rd arc climaxing in a titan battle then it could work (in the way they churned out 2 movies recapping Season 1), to wrap it up quickly.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Meanwhile in mangaland..... its RAINING TITANS! :O

New chapter

http://www.mangareaders.org/r-shingeki-no-kyojin-92-1

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Infini View Post
    Meanwhile in mangaland..... its RAINING TITANS! :O

New chapter

http://www.mangareaders.org/r-shingeki-no-kyojin-92-1
    How is it it's pirated before it's up on Crunchyroll simulpub? Never felt a sub was shit tier til now lol.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    How is it it's pirated before it's up on Crunchyroll simulpub? Never felt a sub was shit tier til now lol.
    Long story short, there is FAR more overhead that goes into legitimate distribution sources than it does for the "pirates".

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Just got caught up from about chapter 60. I don't know how I feel about Attack on Titan Shippuden...

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I see it as we're seeing the marley side of things now and it's going to shit for them without the coordinate. We also see how zeke is able to summon titans to an extent also.

We're either in the beginning stages of being 3/4th of the series by now. He has said in the past that the series doesn't have that much longer left till the end.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I love how much of a butt monkey Reiner has become though lol

I think we're close to the end; I bet Paradise is now one hugely advanced city (country?) now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I love how much of a butt monkey Reiner has become though lol

I think we're close to the end; I bet Paradise is now one hugely advanced city (country?) now.
    Wait, so Paradis isn't where the entirety of the manga has taken place up until now? God damn it my mind is full of fuck!

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah it is. What I mean was that in the time skip that happened between 90 and 91, whatever progressed in that few years will make them a mightier force to contend with. So these guys getting ready (sort of) to go back there are not going to have an easier time.

Ah, got it

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

I'm so lost on the manga after these last two chapters. Season 2 looks so goddamn beautiful. You can just tell they put as much effort in to this one as the first. Was giddy to see the tower battle in the next episode.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's not that confusing now that this chapter expanded on a few things. Curious how things will go if they lose the Armor power, since its one of the original, and if it can be recovered. Perhaps with the armor that Eren has?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm not gonna lie but the castle/tower fight and Eren Titan going to pound town with Armored Titan is why is the only reason I am watching this lol, the fact they said Season 2 is only 12 eps severely killed my boner for anything else.

Regarding the latest chapter, I bet Reiner just asspulled another ability to stay alive anyways, so we're good.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I mean, hes more intact than when his head was blown off, so I'm not too worried tbh. Especially when that asspull to write themselves out was totally out of left field as well, I'm sure he's alive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

These last two chapters in the past right? I'm seeing it as the telling of the other side of the story which is leading up to the present. Just trying to get clarification. Dunno who the other titan is other than Zeke and Reiner. Is that supposed to be Eren's guy?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ah these 2 chapters are in the future!

Note how Reiner's bumchum doesn't exist.

I'll paste a good quick explanation of the timeline from a reddit post:

Spoiler: show
    Chapter 1, Attack on Shiganshina -> Year 845
    Attack on Trost -> Year 850
    Chapter 89, Aftermath of the reclamation of Shiganshina -> Year 850 (three months after the attack on Trost)
    Chapter 90 -> Year 850 followed by a nine month time skip to Year 851
    Chapter 91 -> Year 854, a three year time skip from last chapter

sauce (with a big explanation): https://www.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoK...hread/demav65/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox View Post
    These last two chapters in the past right? I'm seeing it as the telling of the other side of the story which is leading up to the present. Just trying to get clarification. Dunno who the other titan is other than Zeke and Reiner. Is that supposed to be Eren's guy?
    That's how I took it too, but was told differently on the last page. There's one panel that spells it out, though it seems to be translated differently on some sites which created even more confusion.

Spoiler: show

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's post time skip. Reiner and Zeke retreated off the island cause the war with the other nations happened once they caught wind that the female titan and colossal titan were mia.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here thinking all this is shit is in the past as a flashback of Owl's or something.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeah they introduced it like shit. Will be much better animated. This whole series is 10x better animated.

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast