Closed Thread
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Yeah they introduced it like shit. Will be much better animated. This whole series is 10x better animated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure the guy doing the manga is doing it just for the anime. I mean I have no proof of this other than how he draws, shit looks like a really nice story board for the anime.

Which is fine because it's fucking beautiful. 12 episodes is fine if the quality is this good, even above season 1.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

For some reason I thought Reiner died....

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

That was bertholdt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Personally, I find myself going back a smooth 10 chapters each time a new one comes out just to keep up. On that note, I appreciate you nerdy bastards for making it as simple as possible for me.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Super early may chapter is out already

http://readms.net/r/attack_on_titan/093/4222/1

edit: holy fuck backstory for the ackermans.... backstory central

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    edit: holy fuck backstory for the ackermans.... backstory central
    Spoiler: show
    No doubt. So Ymir is dead, after going with Reiner and Bertholdt they took her back to Marley only for her "jaw titan" powers to get passed on. That sucks, I expected a bit more of her I guess.

Really curious what titan research bi-products has to do with the Ackermans. Makes me wonder if they're not even Eldians.

So we've got the original, assault, armored, colossal, beast, female, and jaw titans. We've got Peak with some other titan power, and it's apparently a form she can stay in for long periods of time with the mention of the two weeks bit and forgetting how to walk on two legs. That still leaves one that hasn't been revealed.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

We've got Peak with some other titan power, and it's apparently a form she can stay in for long periods of time with the mention of the two weeks bit and forgetting how to walk on two legs.
    I assumed from what she said that Peak is the pack mule titan that was with the Beast Titan during his attack. It walks on all fours so seemed to be the most fitting titan.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

NOOOOO

Chapter is too early, now the wait for the next one will feel twice as bad

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Too fucking hyped for the next two or three episodes. Been waiting since Feb '13 for this shit to be animated!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Next ep will be talk talk talk talk; though I feel they shouldn't have added those specific portions of the preview
    The ep after is the main attraction

We'll get to see Eren RAGGGEEEE

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Next ep will be talk talk talk talk; though I feel they shouldn't have added those specific portions of the preview

IDK, the manga seemed to just jump straight to Ymir and them back on the wall pretty quickly after the events at the tower. Too a majority of the issue to talk shit out before it hit the fan, and it's always quicker in the anime, but most likely it'll get good towards the end and next week will be just all out action.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    I assumed from what she said that Peak is the pack mule titan that was with the Beast Titan during his attack. It walks on all fours so seemed to be the most fitting titan.
    I never really considered that, I always thought it was just a titan that the beast titan controlled. Reiner's flashback on page 36 made me think that even more since it just showed Annie, Bertholdt, Zeke, and new jaw titan's brother who got eaten. Suppose her being the pack titan would make the most sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post

I'm interested in seeing their explanation for the swap. The manga didn't portray them nearly as caring or having a high level of comradery that the anime has shown, IMO. Maybe it's just a side effect of it being animated and voiced that adds additional emotion to their actions. Good episodes ahead regardless. I hope we don't have to wait too long for season 3. ._.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

We should see a good amount of Reiner going BSOD due to the events that transpired and then gradually going "fuck it" and reverts to his old self.

Because of the preview, either they spend the first half of the ep doing so, followed by the reveal and then Eren transforming, cutting into the advert/mid point, then those 2 going at it for the 2nd half of the ep, and ending it with Bertolt dropping on them, OR, most of the action happens in the episode past that. I'm hoping they pad out the eventual battle, because in this arc this is the only time the main character does anything significant (in terms of the show's selling point, going titan, ROARRRR, fight punch fight). Everything past that would be him angsting.

Ep 4 has a decent amount of padding on the first half, I was slowly getting agitated, as nice as it is.

Despite the manga not mentioning the comradery, they've always said that Reiner had their backs/will rush in first. It's established that he would attack head on (against Titan-Annie) and also fighting the titans that broke into the tower. Plus him comforting Connie at the villlage.

I am aware that I am behaving simply along the lines of JustHereForGodzilla

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Shit was glorious as expected. There was a lot of talk, but it was all interesting and necessary to the plot. I guess my only complaints is that it's not an hour long show, and the animation they're now using for the colossal titan is that CG hybrid shit. Now to freeze myself until next Saturday.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

That was EPIC as hell. I want that vocalized sountrack at the end

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Yeah the music for the reveal was fucking fire. Re watched that shit multiple times.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    Now to freeze myself until next Saturday.
    I came here to say this as well.

The reveal was extremely powerful. The music, the voices, the emotions.

For some reason, it makes sense to me today. So they want him back to their hometown to recover the Titan power for the war, but of course a few chapters later they discover more of him (the co-ordinate) which changes the course a bit.

Lets hope that this isn't Berserk Eren for the next ep. The manga showed him fighting with more levels of control/intelligence. Previously anime portrayed him as a nutter vs Annie (2); manga showed him using some intelligence. Happy to take padded out/filler fight sequences.

Regardless, plenty of feels incoming. Wished they showed more of Eren inside the titan too, as if piloting a mech. It's lacking a bit in the anime.

edit: I guess it's to convey the Warrior/Soldier persona, but did Reiner's voice notably change when he spoke with Eren for the reveal?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

after rewatching it, a little bit of animation inconsistency,
    when Reiner tackled Mikasa it showed Reiner still having both of his hands, but afterwards, before he transform, one of his hands were chopped off.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I haven't been watching the anime but THAT moment finally happened? God I've been waiting to see how anime only people would react to that reveal for years now.

Just curious how they'll handle the human vs human stuff later for the anime.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Maybe they'll pull an Initial D and do it like this:

Season 1 = 26 eps
    Season 2 = 12 eps
    Season "3" = movie
    Season 4 = 26 eps?

For the uprising/political arc, it's quite fitting into a movie to avoid the potential backlash of a season...

Act 1: Plenty of talk/build up
    Act 2a: The humans vs humans
    Act 2b: More story and flashbacks
    Act 3: The breakout + flashbacks, culminating in the battle against the Rod Reiss titan

It may or may not seem rushed but I think they've got little choice. Could do some trimming to get the core point across.

Or everything goes to fuck and do they something stupid and the anime branches off into its own ending lol

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast