Closed Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    after rewatching it, a little bit of animation inconsistency,
    Spoiler: show
    when Reiner tackled Mikasa it showed Reiner still having both of his hands, but afterwards, before he transform, one of his hands were chopped off.
    Spoiler: show
    I just presumed she cut so quickly and cleanly that while there was some blood splatter, his hand literally didn't fall off until his forearm wasn't pointing skyward.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Holy shit just watched EP7. All around badass, animation was crazy good, soundtrack was perfect and jesus fuck that cliffhanger ending...

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Titan wrestling xD

That cliffhanger. Great episode all around. Cannot wait for next week. Sucks that were on the downhill slope since this only a 12 ep run.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Amazing episode. No filler on combat scenes but nevermind, it all worked out well. Good to see they didn't deviate to berserk Eren. I loved seeing Eren when inside the Titan, I thought it was neat.

I didn't realise Bertholt's face was consumed away while channeling his attack; it wasn't noticeable in the manga.

CGI Colossal still looks a bit derpy though, it's like it's ripped straight from the PS4 game.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think this was the best episode of any anime I've ever seen! The animation was amazing, the fighting was amazing, and the dialogue was amazing. Can't wait until next week!

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Goddamn this episode was good. Also glad they didn't throw in berserk Eren. It seemed like they were for a sec but it was almost page by page from the manga. Been so long since I read the issue, I kinda forgot. Sad there's only five more episodes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

how far ahead of the show is the manga? guessing its very very very far ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    how far ahead of the show is the manga? guessing its very very very far ahead?
    Like 40-50 chapters ahead?

Anime is around chapter 50 right now, and there's nearly 90+ out now.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh the anime has a ton of things to cover. Government revolt, Reiss family things, kenny etc I do find it funny how in the ED credits they tossed in manga spoilers in the pictures for people that only watch the anime to see, obviously unaware of it.

so...will we see big dinosaur titans this season or are the opening credits just a spoiler filled cocktease. oh and...flying blue whale titans?

so...will we see big dinosaur titans this season or are the opening credits just a spoiler filled cocktease. oh and...flying blue whale titans?
    Nothing to do with this season or the manga really. But yeah, lots of good shit to cover still.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well not that stuff just the still picture moments.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Yeah lots of spoilers/lore in those end credits. Got my wife curious when I reacted to it the first time.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Worst part of this episode was not seeing Annie and Mikasa go at it in the flashback.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I was going to say I thought they did went at it in the flashback of the recap movies, but it turned out to be a cut and paste scene instead which got inserted into this episode, so nevermind.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Worst part of this episode was not seeing Annie and Mikasa go at it in the flashback.
    The good old double cliffhanger. Not only does the ep end with one, they also blue ball us in the middle.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

What's a good chapter to start off from the latest episode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chapter 45, 44 if you want to read a bit before where the episode ended.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Finally binged all the chapters. Holy shit is this manga amazing, so glad I dropped it so many years ago to let it stack up. And I love the way it all ties together at the end before the time skip, one of the few stories where I felt like it was well planned out. I remember thinking it was getting all over the place cuz reasons. I'll gladly take those comments back.

My only issue, a small one, is that there's no real "mystique" I guess you can say moving forward. Everything for the most part is pretty much explained now. Only real question left is why the 145th Fritz King abandoned the other Titan clans.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast