Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by popsiclestix View Post
    obvious manga spoilers
    Spoiler: show

I think there has to be a far more intelligent design involved. The furry titan was surprised that man kind developed the gas canisters that allows the small humans movement.
    Plus the big question is the involvement of a certain group of people capable reading text different than the standard language on a tin can of tuna, which I think is more technically advanced for the humans. Tuna is found in oceans, which the current humans have no exposure to.

I would have to think that Eren's dad knows of the inner workings of the world around them and has some type of knowledge on why the titans exist and how they form. How did he inoculate the humans against polio, or whatever disease that spread prior to the start of the anime? Are these people being herded to one section of the world for hundreds of years? We learn of Mikasa's past, as she is one of the few Asians descendants left... So racially these humans don't comprise the greater humanity. I see a lack of black, arab, persian, or asian people in the current (anime's) world's makeup.

Going on a limb to say that final twist in this anime will be similar to to Fractale or Scrapped Princess.

in the anime, Armin possessed one of many forbidden book that depict the what is on the outside world (him telling erin about the sea and how the ocean's water is salty,but was written off by erin as shenanigans ). there could be tons of remaining forbidden books that have loads of info outside world. its just dark ages BS to keep people from wanting to leave, even with the threat of being titan snacks. another system of control.

i'm guessing there might be a war going on with the hybrid and normal titans (claymore mainland battle with those dragon class vs yomi). and they need erin because he is one of them and they need more soliders or he's is a hybrid of a special class via thanks to his dad.

what i found was surprising was that the female titan didn't try to open up the wall after the 50m titan was revealed to be inside. i'm thinking these hybrid titans have an agenda with wall praying religious sect, since they want to keep the walls intact.

maybe the inner wall is protecting something special, what else would require titan walls?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Some anon translated the chapter

http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/85180509

Why can't it be June already? God damn.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

About to watch episode 6...

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

This show is so fucking good.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

They split a chapter into 2 episode... meh, I dont blame them though with the rate of the manga coming out.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I want more

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Eren was that badass even when he was that young? It's not surprising now that Mikasa wants his cock, and rightfully so.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Eren was that badass even when he was that young? It's not surprising now that Mikasa wants his cock, and rightfully so.
    If he was that badass then, then why the hell did the bullies in ep 1 treat him like a joke? Though this *definitely* explains Mikasa's thing for him. Still... I am diggin' this show hard. I'm watching more stuff now that I'm done with school, but this and Orphan Black are easily the two things I'm most looking forward to weekly. At least until Breaking Bad comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    If he was that badass then, then why the hell did the bullies in ep 1 treat him like a joke?
    He doesn't use a knife on the bullies.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    He's the trigger, but she just fucking snapped into Ryougi Shiki right afterward

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://i.minus.com/iWcJitIT4s4Gf.gif\

Kyaa~ Chikoku Shichau!
    I couldn't help but laugh at that scene.

Also
    In the manga version Mikasa's mom gave her a tattoo or some other physical mark, but in the anime they are doing embroidery. Interesting change...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Kyaa~ Chikoku Shichau!
    I prefer this one:

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Old Merits
    BG Level

Manga and Anime Spoiler

So! I noticed in the Anime what I didn't pickup on in the Manga and that was Little Mikasa's crushing the wooden handle of the knife and stomping the floor boards. Also she had been visited by Eren's father several times... She was the test subject for the process he used on Eren?

Banned.

BG Level

Latest chapter was alright, I like the pace of the manga.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

My mind = blown, that was seriously some evangelion feeling shit there with those curb stomps lol.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast