Closed Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Holy shit...this is a little much...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

This manga has been nothing but death...but something about this one, even though it's a bunch of side characters...idk man something about the nature of this one just seems darker for me. Cant wait to see this one animated.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

All this shit just feels like filler at the moment. I couldn’t care less about the Yeagerists.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Aw man cmon

Spoiler: show
    Armin and Connie struggling desperately to get the airships without killing their comrades, whom we have seen since the beginning of this series, is totally relatable. Then, shit goes down and one of them cries while shooting Armin in the face, and even then Armin thinks of his friends, of Bertholdt, and doesnt transform right there to save himself, meanwhile Connie is suffering the same dilemma until finally he has had enough of his friends dying while he pretends he can keep his hands clean before taking his friends gun, shooting his other friend in the face, then aiming down and shooting the other one in the temple.

Fuck man that scene is fucking deep and I think they did a great job illustrating it, but I need to see it done with a musical score and voice acting cause fuck this was low key one of my favorite chapters.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That was dark as fuck.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

That scene is the type of scene people can win Oscars over my god

I am not exaggerating when I say this is lowkey one of my favorite chapters, standing up to even the best of the titan action chapters.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's crazy how far we've come to the point that I'm cheering when I see the armored titan and female titan show up lmao

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    That flashback of Bertholdt that Armin had, was when Bertholdt was running away with the jaws titan and armored titan, and the corp cause up to them trying to convince them to turn around and Bertholdt is basically telling them "do you think we want to kill people?" Just god damn man what a scene I really hope they expand on it even more in the anime

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

This shit's better than Eren going all Sasuke with hax sharingan powers and "destroy Konoha because I'm mad" chapters.

Seriously though, the characters in this manga have more face-heel turns the goddamn Big Show. Its nearly impossible to tell who is truly allied with whom. Probably some allegory for the fickle and fragile nature of man.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Studio Mappa release date has been removed. It could be next year due to virus effecting all anime production.

- Director: Yuichiro Hayashi
    - Series Composition: Hiroshi Seko
    - Character Designer: Tomohiro Kishi
    - Music: Hiroyuki Sawano / KOHTA YAMAMOTO
    - Studio: MAPPA

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Holy shit way to build up hype on what is arguably the best moment in the final arc! (the image, not video).

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Showed off more than I was expecting in the trailer. Can't wait to see these moments animated.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

God it looks so gooooooddddd ;_; why can't all manga based anime be this competent =(

They definitely need to make more manga with the anime in mind. Based on the timing of some manga releases they definitely have both in mind, and when the manga first came out I used to joke that the art was so bad because it was basically just storyboards for the anime. Who knew that would be the greatest thing ever?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Author thanks Studio WIT for 3 seasons and all hard work the animators went through.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Why was it WIT couldn’t do the final season?

Schedules conflicts or wanting more than being willing to pay for production, probably. Not the end of the world assuming it doesn't mean a half-ass rendition, but shows swapping studios mid-run probably doesn't have the best track record on quality.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Hype train in full effect. As long as it doesn't look like Sailor Moon Crystal I'm good.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Why was it WIT couldn’t do the final season?
    Animators hated working on the show. The action scenes needed a lot of work, and they were always behind in production deadlines. Animators have quit Studio WIT, and would never work with studio ever again thanks to AOT.

Btw that Trailer isn’t part of the show lol. It pre-production while the staff is waiting for scripts and storyboards to be done. It is also a way to already figure out stuff about like the aesthetic, the animation and the direction. In terms of overall aesthetic, it will be pretty much the same. Now about the animation... it's impossible to predict. The trailer can be seen as an indicator as to what they're aiming to achieve. Will they do it? Only God knows.

Here the real director of trailer and even posted in English.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/yabshu55

By a curious coincidence, I wrote the storyboard and directed the PV of #AoT Final Season! I'm so grateful for this opportunity!

The director of main series is Yuichiro Hayashi! (Dorohedoro, Kakegurui, Garo: Divine Flame.) #MAPPA !

Stay tuned(^-^)/

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast