Closed Thread
Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Isayama posted a correction on his blog for chapter 89. He meant to write that Eren concluded the he needed to touch a Titan with royal blood as opposed to eating. That clears up so much and makes Eren sound less insane for jumping to such a conclusion with the original text. While mangastream's translation didn't mention the consuming part, it's still incorrect since Eren didn't say that he needs to titanize himself then touch someone with royal blood.
    Spoiler: show

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So Eren wanna touch Historia? In what way..!

Well, if you need royal blood...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

they totally have to bang

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    they totally have to bang
    I mean it's for the survival of their people right?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

totally honest, when she was first made the queen i was absolutely sure they were gonna come up with some plotline where they'd have to make a child who could save the world from the titans, thereby fulfilling the harem/jealousy fanservice of your average anime.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Alright let's go with this Historia gangbang! It's to save the world!

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Season 2 EP1 premieres 4/1.

https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/statu...44226807861250

Edit: Actually, chapter is out if you don't mind bad trans. Pretty dull, and I didn't understand Erin during the ceremony, did he have another vision? If so, then at least it confirmed his suspicion of the last chapter.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://imgur.com/a/I3cU1

Unofficial translation of new chapter.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hey what did your mom pack you for lunch today?

What about you?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Eh. I guess they're introducing the eldians that will own the other original powers of the titans. Still kinda upset I waited a month for this chapter.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

So Reiner's basically on borrowed time, unless he somehow escapes (to be fair, he's probably still tough as shit and he can still morph)

That time skip though.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    That time skip for real though...wtf is Paradis island gonna look like after 3 years of colossal/attacker titan clearing the island, developing technologies, and preparing to take the fight to Marley.

Reiner has less than 4 years before his 13 year time limit is up right? Depending on how long the group of them were preparing before the original attack on the wall. Wonder what he plans on doing, and if he's cool being eaten and all.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Reiner definitely looked pissed in the airplane so I don't think he's cool with any of it.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I don't think that was Reiner o_O Idk, a three year time skip gives them so much leeway in how they aged up.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I don't think that was Reiner o_O Idk, a three year time skip gives them so much leeway in how they aged up.
    Talks about armored titan then cut to a guy looking like an slightly older reiner. How could it not be?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The words used on that page don't actually reference that person as Reiner. For all we know, it could be one of the other titans, or another candidate. Looks kinda like him after looking it over again...but it's also been 3 years and this shit is in black and white so who knows.

Rereading the chapter and yeah, it probably is.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe I'm just derping and not seeing it all, but where's the idea of a time skip coming from? I took it to be just what was going on across the sea with Marley and the other titans as they gear up to push onto the island. The whole 4 year war bit could be counting from any point. Hasn't it been said that Marley has been at ends with the founder titan for hundreds of years?

Love this series but it feels like there's a bit too much info dumping as of late, feels like I'm getting facts mixed up and don't have the desire to go back and nitpick through the issues.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

9 years ago the armored and colossal titan attacked. 5 years from that picks up when they return to fuck things up w/ eren being grown up and the events of AOT takes places in one full year because last chapter was a 1 year time skip.

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast