Closed Thread
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Suppose I'm in the minority for not really liking the song at all. :/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It's definitely got a fitting tone to it that gets you hyped for some giant killing.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

omg so good. so far they stuck pretty much the same as the manga with a little improvement on the timeline, hope the trend continues.

Even I feel the compelling urge to kill Titans..... pretty good pacing/directing in this anime.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post

Got to watch... till the end, I'm sure ragns would see it as the best way to die happy...

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

absolutely love it

Edit: 25 eps according to wiki

That last cliffhanger made me read the manga.... it is going to get good >.>;;; Certainly, the hype will last better than SAO because the source material is pretty damn good. Guessing if its 25 episodes, then they will need to stop around the ch29 of the manga.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I'll admit it's got me tempted as well, but I've just never liked manga as much as I do anime. I mean the few I have read were better storywise, than their anime counterparts, but the epic moments are just flat out 100% better on the anime with the voices, emotions, music, etc. they add to the scenes.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You're going to frodo a lot then.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Love this show. After the 1st episode I went on a one night bender and read every volume of the manga.

Spoiler: show

So I am thinking the Titans are some sort of animal Plant hybrid bred to exterminate mankind. Seeing it was a one night bender on reading the manga I am a little fuzzy on the nature of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    Love this show. After the 1st episode I went on a one night bender and read every volume of the manga.

So I am thinking the Titans are some sort of animal Plant hybrid bred to exterminate mankind. Seeing it was a one night bender on reading the manga I am a little fuzzy on the nature of the Titans.
    obvious manga spoilers

I think there has to be a far more intelligent design involved. The furry titan was surprised that man kind developed the gas canisters that allows the small humans movement.
    Plus the big question is the involvement of a certain group of people capable reading text different than the standard language on a tin can of tuna, which I think is more technically advanced for the humans. Tuna is found in oceans, which the current humans have no exposure to.

I would have to think that Eren's dad knows of the inner workings of the world around them and has some type of knowledge on why the titans exist and how they form. How did he inoculate the humans against polio, or whatever disease that spread prior to the start of the anime? Are these people being herded to one section of the world for hundreds of years? We learn of Mikasa's past, as she is one of the few Asians descendants left... So racially these humans don't comprise the greater humanity. I see a lack of black, arab, persian, or asian people in the current (anime's) world's makeup.

Going on a limb to say that final twist in this anime will be similar to to Fractale or Scrapped Princess.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Manga chapter raws are out

ohboy

Eren gets taken by the two.

Banned.

BG Level

Not that surprised.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well if he gets taken means the head hauncho bad guy is about to revile himself. Looking forward to it.

And im totally expecting some M. Night Shyamalan shit to be reviled at the end of this manga something close to "the village" herp a derp experiment thats been going on for years yada yada.

Just realized how a video game with the movement gear fighting titans and
    the ability to transform into a 15m titan would be a bad ass.

I read that they wanted to make a live action but that fell through when the director quit due to differences with Toho studio. They need a Hollywood budget to make this work -- any less would be an embarrassment.

Doing this as some 1.5-2 hour flick would be a bigger killer.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

let's not forget that many people haven't read the manga and don't know about half of what you said just now popsticlestix.... you'd be on a niiiiiiiiiice long vacation had I not finished the manga two days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    let's not forget that many people haven't read the manga and don't know about half of what you said just now popsticlestix.... you'd be on a niiiiiiiiiice long vacation had I not finished the manga two days ago.
    Oh shit lol my bad..... forgot >.>;;

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Watched the last episode again and I wanted to share this. The show just pulled a Gurren Lagann, Armin will believe in the Eren that believes in him and become an intergalactic badass.

Manga spoilers below, seriously spoilerific
    I know that's not what happens, but some people who haven't read the manga are probably thinking it. Eren turning into a Titan and going apeshit on all the other titans is going to be awesome.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast