1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 38 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Since it came up elsewhere, bumping. Still active! Seeing lots of new and old faces again, now that the patch dropped. Apply at our website if you're interested!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Wahey! Still active!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Still active!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

I am reminded it's been a while since I'd bumped this. The FC itself is still very active, lots of people out and about. I personally am not; had a lot of RL stuff change recently and just don't have time.

I keep in touch, though, and check in now and again. We still run Help Squad on Friday nights.

Hey Bane hey guys it's been a long time ! I started playing FF14 back in late 2013 and I was trying to figure out if anyone from the old FF11 CS/LS ported over but couldn't find you guys at the time. I made a post on the old Chaos theory forums Vorta had which was up at least a few years ago. I left the game back in 2014 but I was on Gilgamesh server my charter profile is still up here : http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...96/#attributes

How many of the old crew made it over Koryo, Vorta , Mozhat, Phobe, DreamLess, Tamed, Kia, Moria, Vinyard, Lupyo, Victor, Zaiel ?

Remember the old comic I made:

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

hey zaxon! Our new website is in the OP of this thread. Feel free to stop in and say hi! Lots of the old crew are still around; I still hang out with Victor IRL, and I check in with Vorta, Vinyard, Koryo, Lupyo, Dreamless, and a few others now and then through social media. Several other folks from XI are still in the FC. We've also got a whole new set of people who have joined up and become integral members since our move to XIV.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mycen View Post
    So I'm new to Chaos Theory and I've really liked what I've seen thus far. Pretty chill atmosphere. Reason I joined so early before ARR is because I wanted to start out ARR on the right foot with an ls, so I can be on the same server as them and not have to go through the trouble of finding one in game.

I recently started a public thread about News/Rumors and anything else where I post pics or sources of news that I find about FFXIV (Old and New). Some of it is pretty interesting, other's are so old they are most likely irrelevant, but still...interesting.

I encourage people to at least view the forums, if not out right join. They are pretty good and I'd like to see even more people profess their love/anticipation for FFXIV :3 lol. And also, if you know of any news or rumors, or even good gossip, I'd love to hear it! :D

Anyways- *does moogle dance while waiting for male miqo'te* ^_^

ps: yup, this is my #1 post, but ya. I'm a professional lurker. *lurk lurk lurk* so there's a high probability it'll be my last too :3
    Who doesn't love a Miqo?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Vuni View Post
    Who doesn't love a Miqo?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size