+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Neverwinter     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I log on occasionally, but I only run a dungeon or two.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Just to pvp

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I dropped out once the xiv phase 3 beta started. Neverwinter was kinda fun but so many glitches and I don't like the f2p model. Feels like a disposable MMO to me.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

well shit. i finally got my gaming rig up so i installed it, basically as a pre-14 time filler. fuckers.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The pvp is fun as shit up until 60, then the gear drop off is rage inducing, otherwise its a fun gap filler...as for me I'm about done with this though..catching up on old tv shows and shit I've never seen until xiv picks up. Season 2 of The Wire, go

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I play NW almost every day. I agree that it's mostly a filler until XIV releases tho. I do like the gameplay, but I think they need to streamline the economy a bit.. having like 4 different currencies is just too much, and you can't get any of the good shit unless you buy Zen, or trade a retarded amount of other currencies for Zen.

I like that I can work on my professions and use the AH from a web browser. Definitely gives me something to do while I'm slacking at work. :3

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

def. no need to buy zen, selling gears for AD and trading them for zen is fairly easy/quick way to get everything off the zen market.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphyna Ikuri
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I haven't touched this game since I had almost 200kAD tied up in the AH in a forever ended auction. No help from NW's support. So I said screw it. Never looked back.

I miss Neverwinter. The gameplay and leveling was really fun, but the endgame just wasn't there. PVP was an afkfest, or you had the same maxed gear players running over and over. I also wasn't a fan of all endgame items being able to be sold on AH. I put in a good 3-4 weeks but it couldn't keep me entertained after the leveling got old.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Coming to XBone in 2015
    For over a year, countless heroes have carved out their sagas with spells and steel in Neverwinter. Until now, the quests and characters that have transported players to the world of Neverwinter have been limited to the PC. As a new era dawns in the gaming world, so does a new chapter in Neverwinter’s existence. We are proud to announce that Neverwinter itself will be journeying into new territory—Xbox One!

Coming in the first half of 2015, the Xbox One version of Neverwinter will feature the same fast-paced combat and epic dungeons as its PC cousin. We’re looking forward to offering Xbox One players a chance to explore the world of Neverwinter and realize their heroic destinies!

Want to see the latest and greatest Neverwinter has to offer? Check out our Tyranny of Dragons gameplay trailer to see the Scourge Warlock in action!
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/nev...detail/6006353

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by moogleFC View Post
    I miss Neverwinter. The gameplay and leveling was really fun, but the endgame just wasn't there. PVP was an afkfest, or you had the same maxed gear players running over and over. I also wasn't a fan of all endgame items being able to be sold on AH. I put in a good 3-4 weeks but it couldn't keep me entertained after the leveling got old.
    I really loved the combat, even the low level stuff, but the monetization of everything, even respecs, really detered me. Also, the currency system was off-putting and confusing even from the beginning. So basically, they fucked up a good gaming experience with pay-to-decrease-annoyance shit.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

XBONE closed beta from February 5th to the 8th, registration now open

https://www.arcgames.com/en/splash/ads/nw-xbox

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

XBone March 31st
    Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, on March 31. At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game, all current playable classes including the Scourge Warlock and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion.

Neverwinter on Xbox One brings a full-fledged roleplaying experience with a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will also utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.

Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is currently available on PC and will be launching digitally for Xbox One, available free-to-play with Gold on March 31 from the Xbox Games Store.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content