• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

50 cent making sure black people arent allowed into NASCAR ever.

GATTACA!

BG Level

my nigga!

“Damn, I don’t see no black people lol,” 50 Cent tweeted Sunday after arriving at Daytona International Speedway.
    and then this

just a shit show all around

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I know ESPNsux and what not, and I'm asking this here because it pertains to every sport now, but does anyone feel like almost every fucking article on their website is now an insider article? If it's any kind of an opinion piece, especially in MLB, it's insider. Fucking assholes

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I know ESPNsux and what not, and I'm asking this here because it pertains to every sport now, but does anyone feel like almost every fucking article on their website is now an insider article? If it's any kind of an opinion piece, especially in MLB, it's insider. Fucking assholes
    Yea, baseball is the worst. Anything opinion wise and the vast majority of the fantasy related shit is all insider garbage. SI doesn't pull that garbage but they have a lot less opinion related pieces as well.

GATTACA!

BG Level

This is true, but I get espn the mag which comes with insider. Shit is only like $20 a year

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    This is true, but I get espn the mag which comes with insider. Shit is only like $20 a year
    I pay $9.99 a year for Insider and they send me ESPN Mag for free. I've called three times to tell them to stop sending me the magazine, and still it comes. The fucking thing takes up half my mailbox, and it always goes straight into the trash.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I pay $9.99 a year for Insider and they send me ESPN Mag for free. I've called three times to tell them to stop sending me the magazine, and still it comes. The fucking thing takes up half my mailbox, and it always goes straight into the trash.
    except the Gronk cover body issue rite?

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

except the Gronk cover body issue rite?
    Yup, I lit that on fire and then I vacuumed up the ashes and threw my vacuum into the ocean.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I used to get the print version as well, but it doesn't show up anymore. I *think* there's a way I was able to get them to send it electronically; some setting somewhere. Not sure exactly where, but I turned it off somehow, and I'm still Insider. I get it e-mailed to me on a semi-regular basis, but I never open the damn thing.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Yea, I signed up for Insider too and got sent the magazine. never read it

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Don't know if anyone plays Streak 4 Cash on espn, but I made a group for here, Orderofthebluegartr pw is ferrell

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Don't know if anyone plays Streak 4 Cash on espn, but I made a group for here, Orderofthebluegartr pw is ferrell
    I pick one every once in a while when I'm on ESPN and notice the thing pop up without too much thought. When I get to 3 or 4, I start paying attention, and when I get past 5, then I'm actively researching. I got to 14 once, I still have the T-shirt. It's way harder than it seems like it should be.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Yea it is haha. I always do random shit to get to 4/5, then actually try to carefully pick. My highest is still about 12

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Yea it is haha. I always do random shit to get to 4/5, then actually try to carefully pick. My highest is still about 12
    13 gets you the "Lets go $treaking" T-shirt. Or at least it used to.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I may have to try it again this year, think I hit 8 before things went down hill and never got past 3 again.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    13 gets you the "Lets go $treaking" T-shirt. Or at least it used to.
    I played for probably a year straight, making a pick every time I could. I had a few 7s or 8s before finally hitting the magical 13. I think I got one more correct before it ended.

I have never been so happy to win a tshirt in my life.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

http://www.speedymags.com/detail.jsp?affid=cms&id=7010
    Use ESPN1 coupon code, it's $9.50 for the year (26 magazines and a year of Insider)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

A tour bus carrying Seton Hill’s women’s lacrosse team crashed, hitting a tree on the Pennsylvania Turnpike this morning, leaving 14 injured and the bus driver dead. According to the Associated Press, the bus was carrying 23 players and 3 coaches. Some people were seriously injured taken to the hospital by helicopter.

This comes just days after a bus crash on 1-87 in New York involving the St. Michael’s College (Vermont) men’s lacrosse team. The St. Michael’s team sustained only a few minor injuries, but the female passenger in the car that the bus collided with died.

Update: According to The Sentinel, the coroner has confirmed a second death in the accident.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

The head coach was the other death. She was also 6 months pregnant and the unborn child did not survive as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag