Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well at least he's keeping you guys entertained lol.

Souljacker

Man, every time I come back here it's like Christmas all over again. BG never disappoints.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by FeiwongMode View Post
    You've yet to understand the calamity that is yet to come soon shortly at your "office" with bluegartr. If you honestly think I've given up you're moronically wrong. Action takes time, and I will give you a simple time frame 2 business weeks. My state laws has enough to take action with Nudomain (wyred's) and your website bluegartr.

We're far beyond done. Enjoy your small pants victory.
    Well, I'll be as clear as I can be here so there's nothing left to interpretation. This will be my only response directly to you Fei. I've listened to you ramble on with threats of physical violence, threats of hacking me, and threats of having me arrested/sued for seven years. It's never once upset me. The reason? I don't care. I never have. I never will. You don't matter to me in the least. I'm not going to be bothered interacting with you after seven years. I've long since moved on past FFXI, if you haven't, well quite frankly that's not my problem. I'm not going to devote any time or energy to responding to you like Kaolian has. You're not worth my time. Grow up, move on.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13