BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    He's mayad because 7+ years ago people on Zam gave him shit because he was a whiny bitch on the forum. He freaked out, went berserk and turned into what you see today. That's essentially the short dirty version.
    how the fuck can someone not grow up in 7+ years. Seriously how can he still worry/care about such bullshit of the past? I have my hands full with stuff going on in RL and play FFXI for fun. Not gonna pull the RL card here, but if a person has still anger because of a game after 7 years I cant stop but think that that person is in some way very very damaged.

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    how the fuck can someone not grow up in 7+ years. Seriously how can he still worry/care about such bullshit of the past? I have my hands full with stuff going on in RL and play FFXI for fun. Not gonna pull the RL card here, but if a person has still anger because of a game after 7 years I cant stop but think that that person is in some way very very damaged.
    I know plenty of people whose mental advancement reached a complete halt as long as they were playing FFXI.
    Trust me, it can happen.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Re: To player/forum user Brill. You're not liked. Proof No Child Left Behind Failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Missinguser View Post
    Lastly, I would like to remind everyone that I will putting a copy of the reply given to me by zam's domain host (godaddy) will reply to me soon and will be posted here as promised. Truly entertaining to see how this will turn out.
    Having worked the abuse desk for an ISP before, all you did was give the techs a good number of hours of content to laugh at. Mostly at your expense.

I'm sure you'll never post the reply of something to the tune of, "You're a whiny bitch. Never contact us again." Would go completely contrary to your pathetically delusional sob story.

Shirai

I think the Abuse desk at his own ISP might be mighty interested in how he constantly keeps avoiding his BG bans to harrass one of its moderators.
    (Brill is a mod now, right?)

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Yeah, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, but at this point it's two people drawing lines in the sand and daring the other to cross it.
    He's not giving me much good material to work with in the last two. Sorry. I'll try harder for the next one. I was thinking maybe some feiwong themed limericks or something along those lines for variety. Maybe a request line. I could probably do two or three "godraiden's greatest hits" posts from the past too while we're at it.

I think the Abuse desk at his own ISP might be mighty interested in how he constantly keeps avoiding his BG bans to harrass one of its moderators.
    He figured out how to use basic proxy servers last time he posted over on our boards, and he didn't post enough times to slip up and forget to enable the proxy like he usually does.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This was quite an interesting read... Maybe tomorrow we'll get some more laughs?

Also... It makes me sad that one of my favorite square character's name is associated with this guy.

sauce
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Re: To player/forum user Brill. You're not liked. Proof No Child Left Behind Failed.

Eh, you hang out on the Internet long enough and everything you love will be shit on

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Jesus how'd I miss this thread? I remember this guy. He's holding a real torch for you, Brill. I bet he's got a collection of antique porcelain dolls in his attic, each one handstitched with your name on the dress. Sometimes he sits in the rocking chair, the only unbroken piece of furniture in the room, and hums while he brushes the hair of each doll in turn. On quiet nights the neighbors can hear the scraping as he carves out the eyes with a screwdriver. "Wrong color. Wrong color. Wrong color. Wrong color." he shouts into the wee hours of the morning.

At least that's my take on someone who holds a SEVEN FUCKING YEAR FFXI GRUDGE

Shirai

Only imagining that creeps me out. o.O

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just slightly lol.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    Jesus how'd I miss this thread? I remember this guy. He's holding a real torch for you, Brill. I bet he's got a collection of antique porcelain dolls in his attic, each one handstitched with your name on the dress. Sometimes he sits in the rocking chair, the only unbroken piece of furniture in the room, and hums while he brushes the hair of each doll in turn. On quiet nights the neighbors can hear the scraping as he carves out the eyes with a screwdriver. "Wrong color. Wrong color. Wrong color. Wrong color." he shouts into the wee hours of the morning.

At least that's my take on someone who holds a SEVEN FUCKING YEAR FFXI GRUDGE
    Holy shit, that's fucking terrifying lmao.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaolian View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Better, I would have gone with a semi-colon pun there myself but at least it isn't shit-bag anymore Still kinda ass themed though. Its nice to see new material I guess, even if it's still really, really gay. I'm not really sure where you got this idea that I'm particularily old, though to a 12year old I suppose 30 seems that way. I'm pretty sure you can't be a troll AND a witch at the same time. Trolls tend to go more the shaman route. And don't be so hard on yourself! you aren't the worst FFXI player in the world, I said you're the laughing stock of the FFXI world. Slight difference there. Reading comprehension and all that. At any rate what happened to you ignoring us because we aren't worth your time?

(I'm totally getting a worlds worst administrator mug now!)

Actually, I sent them a Carrier Pigeon. Just to keep things origional. Realistically though, how many attourney offices would you expect to be open on U.S. government hollidays when the court systems are closed? Besides, you're the one that brought their name up and then refused to name a legal representative. Thats kinda not how the "talk to my lawyer" bit is supposed to work. You should watch a few courtroom dramas. Maybe read a John Grishim novel or two to get the feel for it. Oh, wait, right, I forgot, you apperently can't read. At any rate, i'm not particularily trying to legally ruin your life at the moment. I'm trying to beat into your thick, obtuse, unshapely, unabrowed skull that A. There are several amongst us who really could at this point if we wanted to make the effort to persue such action, and B. You really have bad foot odor. We weren't going to say anything, but man, that really smells. I suppose if you really want me to go through the effort of trying to get you fired from your unpaid internship I can, but its really more amusing to just keep on with the juvenile taunts and see how far down the crazy hole you go in your self destruct spiral. It's kind of nice being a poster on a forum rather than the admin side for once so I don't have to try and take you out of circulation the hard way again. How many of your varous e-mail and ISP accounts did I get shut down in the end? I forget, but it was more than a few.

Well just to be fair, I have killed more than one serial port in my day. Not to mention various USB ports. And I'm not sure it's really fair to say "every possible tool". For starters, breaking out the thesarus went out the window after the first couple attempts because of the whole "you being too stupid to understand words with more than 3 sylables" situation. I'm also pretty sure we never used any of the "I hate gourdraiden" buttons we were making. But it's really nice that you realize that we are absolutly right in every aspect. It's touching, there's still hope for you yet. The first step to a new sober you is admitting you have a problem!

Keep telling yourself that sport! I'm mainly here to annoy you until you leave. You'll keep making sockpuppets to reply to people for months if the admins let you, long after you've lost the war just because that's who you are! I could start simply replying to your posts with knock knock themed poop jokes and you would still feel the need to spout random sensless inanities mixed with misguided threats that you can't back up on account of your being an ineffectual dweeb. How's that whole "phone call to my ISP" thing working out for you eh? I suppose it would help if you actually had my IP address for starters. You know, little things like that. Or the phone calls to your FBI restaraunt friend? I'm really looking forward to hearing from them. And hey, tell me which one of your lawyer ladyfriends to fill in with the information on your various little spammy hobbies and we'll take care of that one however you like. I'm not really inclined to waste my time calling all around chicago to see if anyone knows your crazy ass otherwise.

Oh noes! you called our publicly identifieable DNS host with a complaint about mean things that some person on the internet said in response to your crackpot spammyness ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WEBSITE! What ever will we do??? They're probably turning off the site right this second! The end is near! Goodby cruel wor... BWahahahahah!!!! OK, no, i can't do that with a straight face. What the fuck Mo? That's really the best idea you have at this point? Do you have any idea how much money a site that large throws at them? Every time I think we see the limits to your stupidity, you still manage to suprise me. You're like one of them Idiot-savants of stupidity, but with more Idiot and less Savant. The best part of the whole thing is how you seem to think that whether you were a good FFXI player matters TO ANYONE at this point. Hell, I'm probably the worst FFXI player ever, I think I got assasinated by my own moogle the one time I ever tried playing, but I bet you good currancy that any linkshell on the planet would take me over your sorry ass if they knew your backstory (except for the few that would take you in just to laugh at you of course) Because you are a Humongously Stupid Asshole of Legendary proportions, and everyone hopes you die in a flaming woodchipper. Also, your crackwhore mother allegedly has intimate relations with unclean farm animals. One of which you called "daddy"

Go ahead. call my ISP. call whoever you like. Tell them the big bad man from the internet said mean things about you! Send the internet police after me! I'll be right here waiting for that day. Meanwhile, you'll still be a stupid crazy mccrazypantshead shit-stain on the internet. You want to try to play hardball again? I'm right here. Bring it on assclown
    Holy fuck I think I just came.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Wyred was good people, doing God's work. Trolling kids who are still mad over shit that's 7 years old. I think I was mentioned on that website somewhere. I forget where though.

If the Kaolian(?) person gets a Zam Title, then I nominate 6souls for a title relating to his awesome moderating on whatever forum he's from for posting those pms of Fei being a total bitch.

Also, it's been asked before, but... what did Brill do 7 years ago? Jesus, it seems like he murdered a small child.

To player/forum user Brill. You're not liked. Proof No Child Left Behind Failed.

I think 6souls was KI, if memory serves. Going to agree completely on the title suggestion.

This thread brings me right back to 2005. Now we just need Berticus to post something about a man he thinks is a woman, Ondori being tired of telling people what the song is in the Kirin video, and Judah trying to flame and tear apart everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    If the Kaolian(?) person gets a Zam Title, then I nominate 6souls for a title relating to his awesome moderating on whatever forum he's from for posting those pms of Fei being a total bitch.

Also, it's been asked before, but... what did Brill do 7 years ago? Jesus, it seems like he murdered a small child.
    Remind me to post some of our classic ones too later. There are more than a few great ones.

As to what Brill did, he actually murdered several small children. Then ate them. See, we had this cloneing lab back in the day that rented space behind the forum, some sort of crazy half assed (literally, they could never get that part of the cloner to work right) mad scientist scheme to take over the planet. Anyways, long story short, a bunch of baby hitler clones escaped and Godraiden got emotionally attached to one of them before the barbique. But it was the only way to be sure!

Also, I'm told Brill has several overdue library books too. And there was that one time he accidentally littered. so yeah, heinous stuff. it's hard to blame feiwong really.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync View Post

This thread brings me right back to 2005. Now we just need Berticus to post something about a man he thinks is a woman, Ondori being tired of telling people what the song is in the Kirin video, and Judah trying to flame and tear apart everyone.

Hah, talk about a trip into the past. Those were the days.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Not old school enough, we need some GFAQs posters up ins.
    See: My post.

someone rang

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast