Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Missinguser

Lastly, I would like to remind everyone that I will putting a copy of the reply given to me by zam's domain host (godaddy) will reply to me soon and will be posted here as promised. Truly entertaining to see how this will turn out.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Homie I don't even even know what the fuck you said in that wall of text other than more retardation.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

His last two posts weren't even entertaining. Bored now.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

worst administrator in the world guys

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

i wish someone hated me this much

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I stopped reading at the point where he compared Brill to a serial killer and just started laughing to the point of tears.

It makes his old Port Jeuno mule selling arrows make that much more sense. Clearly he wasn't playing the game, he was scoping out targets for some combination of murder and internet trolling.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

To player/forum user Brill. You're not liked. Proof No Child Left Behind Failed.

Thought maybe he was a psycho, now I think he just wants attention no matter if its good or bad.

MissMe

“Homie I don't even even know what the fuck you said in that wall of text other than more retardation.”

Brill, same toilet paper, different shit.

70% of the time you use that phrase when you lose an argument. Most likely what I’ve said must have struck a nerve. Remember that good moment where GM had to force you off your chocobo, brill? Or when you lost your spot on your way to the party when you got pulled in GM jail? Either way, you deserved it. You’re a prime example of a tenacious dictator. Players begin to even avoid you along with other well known trolls you’re associated with be it BG, zam, or even killing ifrit. I can’t imagine someone like you to live such a life style.

A person with your intelligence is wasted along with your time. You’d do a society a favor by simply disappearing. However, you seek such attention even in your BG history you shared about your erotic moments. Perhaps a cry for help with the sexual chemistry. These are just one of many examples of your retardation. The problem with you lies when something there’s a disagreement which sets you off to use that word very loosely.

Instead of talking about the point of what ass hatery actions you’ve committed, you delude both yourself and the readers of my past. Nothing you have said hasn’t been said a thousand times. First page clearly has nothing to do with FFXI, thus why you moved to topic to cross-server warnings on FFXI called Kaolin, and possibly other people to blind readers. Again, very perplexing. This is your mere panic attempt rehashing about the past along with Mr. Grey bush (Kaolin).

Your obsession with wanting to be right is the perceptual stability mechanism maintaining yourself when someone else's perceptual stability mechanism is at odds with it. In your case you find it as a way to fixate your awareness in dealing with immediate environment of trolls, or rather the readers here. You want to be right so much you use little effort to insult, and more effort persuading how evil of a person I am, thus introspection.

Since you took the liberty of stating I’m politically incorrect, safely to say you’re punctuality is what best describes you. I’m going to make this very clear brill; you are to be blamed and a source of what has happened. This is not a lie, this is a fact, and you even replied in several forums “apologizing” when I was going on my posting escapade defending my so called reputation or even what was left of it.

Your only friend is your monitor with warm hearted text surrounded by your cyber world of internet idiots. Once again, why are you involving yourself with worldly event forums and causing problems?

MissMe

Also, are you getting a little tired with that ban hammer toy? You really have no balls.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This is the best thread.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Re: To player/forum user Brill. You're not liked. Proof No Child Left Behind Failed.

Oh man this guy. I remember he tried to send me a key logger at zam

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    What, specifically, is your greivance with Brill? I don't think that's actually been stated.
    Brill was one of the more vocal dudes on the caitsith forums during godraiden/feiwongs reign of terror.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show
    Subject: Truce settlement.
    Sender: Heavensclouddivine
    Recipient: 6souls
    Date: 2007-06-10 08:52

Good evening Seven. I hope your evening is good as mine.

I stayed off the KI site for some time to let the heat die down. I was wondering if I can speak to your boss over the phone or on aim, for there is a matter I like to settle with so that I can keep things civil.

Related topic-

As you know, allakhazam issues and I have been going back and forth, but have made a deal with the administraitors to stay off the site completly both from making accounts on there and from communicating with any of the users as well. So far, things have quited down. ( if you don't believe me, feel free to ask them )

Now, the reason I have contacted you because I would like to take another chance at "blooming another leaf" to show you my true word an oath. I understand I may have started off my impression wrong with returning to the site, but I am determined to show you my sincerity.

I'm terribly sorry for not able to handle things civil before. It was as you said, " don't add fuel to the fire. If you have a problem, email me personaly". I understand this may be a long shot, but please think it over. I would also think head over head talking with you guys on the phone would be a lot better than texting.

Enjoy your day.
    Also, I am being serious. I would appreciated if you kept my PM's private before I would have to report to your site domains host. I am aware of the A'd company you people use as I would know for allakhazam's A'd Host domain.

Contact me at [email protected]

-Sincerly, retired player Feiwong-
    Also, I am being serious. I would appreciated if you kept my PM's private before I would have to report to your site domains host.
    Subject: Hi
    Sender: Powerwithin
    Date: 2007-07-01 13:12

No matter how many times you ban me, I will keep coming back. I want a second chance to use your boards. I asked you many times to let me direct myself speaking to the manager of the site. If he wants, I would prefer speaking to him on aim msn or yahoo chat.

-Feiwong

Contact [email protected]
    Subject: Dear Mr fucktard
    Sender: LegendFeiwong
    Date: 2006-10-21 13:34

I see you guys ban people without having others to break the tos
    Subject: wtf
    Sender: Feiwongone
    Date: 2006-04-06 18:39

Why are you on their side? I would like to speak to you first before I want to post. If you have any decensy to speak to me like a normal human being, thne please do so then banning me supporting people like Brill.

E-Mail List:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Subject: Reach to an understanding agreement.
    Sender: Feiwongone
    Date: 2006-04-08 10:56

Alright alright. I'll come clean 6souls.

If you are truely a good man of a listener then please here what I have to say. I only request one thing: First off, this is Godraiden from Caitsith. I will be honest with you. For years I have been playing FFXI and my only desire is to play and enjoy the story game. Now the problem with me is the flame wars. It ruins the game and the drama loving is annoying. Now the problem with brill attacking my Garrison post would have not have happned if you only had banned him for harrasing me. I admit I have a problem with my anger, I admit I am insulted and humiliated I have to deal with to the likes of people like him sucking the life of my enjoying gmae. All I want you to do is remove any post about me that is related of my past, Brill's posting, or even chachaur's posting as well. I am horibly harrased and I ask of you to please remove this. The only thing I can offer is not posting here ever again unless I need to post a picture about someone doing something horrid to me. I never was banned on Caitsith, I left because I got tired of that server because of people like Brill and DArken buddy. I relize my problem is not controling my anger over these forums.

I appoligize to you for ever given you this much problem. I only ask of you to remove any post that related to Godraiden/Bahamutdragon/Feiwong or whatever it is. Fine, I'll stay off. I consider this to be a horrid harrassment online and in real life. I do not wish for you to ever ever reveal my identitiy ever again like that. You're not allowed to tell the public my privicy info.

Please E-mail me at [email protected] That's my Buissness E-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Missinguser View Post
    Dread Lord Colon, you truly are the worst administrator in the world. I’m the worst FFXI player in the world? Don’t you say something like this in every rpg forum on zam? You’re like a broken old record, grey bush. As mentioned before, you and Brill are at fault for this magnitude involving many readers and users going a troll witch hunt. Kaoling, you’re just a bored old man. I take it you became so bored it’s probably why you banned so many people to make your website very lonely. To be honest, you’re the worst administrator in the world.
    Better, I would have gone with a semi-colon pun there myself but at least it isn't shit-bag anymore Still kinda ass themed though. Its nice to see new material I guess, even if it's still really, really gay. I'm not really sure where you got this idea that I'm particularily old, though to a 12year old I suppose 30 seems that way. I'm pretty sure you can't be a troll AND a witch at the same time. Trolls tend to go more the shaman route. And don't be so hard on yourself! you aren't the worst FFXI player in the world, I said you're the laughing stock of the FFXI world. Slight difference there. Reading comprehension and all that. At any rate what happened to you ignoring us because we aren't worth your time?

(I'm totally getting a worlds worst administrator mug now!)

/looks at watch it appears you did not email nor phone call the attorney’s office. Most likely they have heeded my notice I’ve sent to them. Not only have you disappointed me but you have disappointed the readers as well. I think I’ll grab a nice cold one and sleep well tonight. Your failed efforts deeply inspires readers you’re just loser admin fixated going on a banning witch hunt.
    Actually, I sent them a Carrier Pigeon. Just to keep things origional. Realistically though, how many attourney offices would you expect to be open on U.S. government hollidays when the court systems are closed? Besides, you're the one that brought their name up and then refused to name a legal representative. Thats kinda not how the "talk to my lawyer" bit is supposed to work. You should watch a few courtroom dramas. Maybe read a John Grishim novel or two to get the feel for it. Oh, wait, right, I forgot, you apperently can't read. At any rate, i'm not particularily trying to legally ruin your life at the moment. I'm trying to beat into your thick, obtuse, unshapely, unabrowed skull that A. There are several amongst us who really could at this point if we wanted to make the effort to persue such action, and B. You really have bad foot odor. We weren't going to say anything, but man, that really smells. I suppose if you really want me to go through the effort of trying to get you fired from your unpaid internship I can, but its really more amusing to just keep on with the juvenile taunts and see how far down the crazy hole you go in your self destruct spiral. It's kind of nice being a poster on a forum rather than the admin side for once so I don't have to try and take you out of circulation the hard way again. How many of your varous e-mail and ISP accounts did I get shut down in the end? I forget, but it was more than a few.

Like brill & kaolin, they are so obsessive as that of a serial killer. They have traits enough to attract psychiatrists. They use every possible tool to be absolutely right in every aspect. To prove a point, to verbally cause such harm, yet they state I was the one at fault. However, what readers fail to realize is whether if the forums had not been used or or not be used again it wouldn’t make much difference.
    Well just to be fair, I have killed more than one serial port in my day. Not to mention various USB ports. And I'm not sure it's really fair to say "every possible tool". For starters, breaking out the thesarus went out the window after the first couple attempts because of the whole "you being too stupid to understand words with more than 3 sylables" situation. I'm also pretty sure we never used any of the "I hate gourdraiden" buttons we were making. But it's really nice that you realize that we are absolutly right in every aspect. It's touching, there's still hope for you yet. The first step to a new sober you is admitting you have a problem!

I don’t post because I want the “last word”.
    Keep telling yourself that sport! I'm mainly here to annoy you until you leave. You'll keep making sockpuppets to reply to people for months if the admins let you, long after you've lost the war just because that's who you are! I could start simply replying to your posts with knock knock themed poop jokes and you would still feel the need to spout random sensless inanities mixed with misguided threats that you can't back up on account of your being an ineffectual dweeb. How's that whole "phone call to my ISP" thing working out for you eh? I suppose it would help if you actually had my IP address for starters. You know, little things like that. Or the phone calls to your FBI restaraunt friend? I'm really looking forward to hearing from them. And hey, tell me which one of your lawyer ladyfriends to fill in with the information on your various little spammy hobbies and we'll take care of that one however you like. I'm not really inclined to waste my time calling all around chicago to see if anyone knows your crazy ass otherwise.

Oh noes! you called our publicly identifieable DNS host with a complaint about mean things that some person on the internet said in response to your crackpot spammyness ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WEBSITE! What ever will we do??? They're probably turning off the site right this second! The end is near! Goodby cruel wor... BWahahahahah!!!! OK, no, i can't do that with a straight face. What the fuck Mo? That's really the best idea you have at this point? Do you have any idea how much money a site that large throws at them? Every time I think we see the limits to your stupidity, you still manage to suprise me. You're like one of them Idiot-savants of stupidity, but with more Idiot and less Savant. The best part of the whole thing is how you seem to think that whether you were a good FFXI player matters TO ANYONE at this point. Hell, I'm probably the worst FFXI player ever, I think I got assasinated by my own moogle the one time I ever tried playing, but I bet you good currancy that any linkshell on the planet would take me over your sorry ass if they knew your backstory (except for the few that would take you in just to laugh at you of course) Because you are a Humongously Stupid Asshole of Legendary proportions, and everyone hopes you die in a flaming woodchipper. Also, your crackwhore mother allegedly has intimate relations with unclean farm animals. One of which you called "daddy"

Go ahead. call my ISP. call whoever you like. Tell them the big bad man from the internet said mean things about you! Send the internet police after me! I'll be right here waiting for that day. Meanwhile, you'll still be a stupid crazy mccrazypantshead shit-stain on the internet. You want to try to play hardball again? I'm right here. Bring it on assclown

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Something is weird: we hear about Feiwong since a few days ago, and now, starcade is voicing his shitty stuff on ffxiah.com forums. I don't think i'm allowed to post links, but the thread is called: White knight @glacier.quetz

I wonder if it's a coincidence or something.

Well, i hope those 2 idiots won't breed with each other...

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Alright this thread has gotten to point where somebody needs to put up or shut up on these threats of legal action.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hmm how best to put this Fei. You're less than nothing to me. A speck of dirt that flutters through the air that vanishes into the atmosphere. I'm glad that I have touched your life so much that after all this time you still choose to come back to me. But here's the thing. I didn't give a shit about you then, I give even less shits now. I'm in my mid thirties, married, with a child on the way. I have no time or desire to argue with a witless moron like you. Hence my overall lack of responses to this thread. Have you brought me some entertainment and a sense of nostalgia? Absolutely. But if you think that anything you've said or done upsets my day in the least, well kiddo, you're sorely mistaken. I'll leave you with this.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Damn, another high point for the thread. I wonder if the quality can be maintained for much longer.

I do thoroughly enjoy Kaolian's unrestricted mud-slinging, though. Don't hold back, baby. Let it all out. It's good for you, and it's good for me, because I get to read it afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen
    Alright this thread has gotten to point where somebody needs to put up or shut up on these threats of legal action.
    Nothing serious is ever going to happen in relation to this. Ever.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    Nothing serious is ever going to happen in relation to this. Ever.
    Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, but at this point it's two people drawing lines in the sand and daring the other to cross it.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, but at this point it's two people drawing lines in the sand and daring the other to cross it.
    Since the original owner/founder of Zam left I don't know if they would even have grounds to pursue legal action since ownership transferred to someone else. But I'm not a lawyer so you got me.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast