sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    Probably. Strangely enough, they're more legible than I remember most of his posts being way back when Brill first ruffled his feathers.
    Oh yeah. That shit was a train wreck. Half the time we couldn't respond because we didn't understand what the fuck he was saying. This is definitely an improvement over his old illiterate posts.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A+, Would Read Again, etc.

Nice to see good ole' retarded XI drama can still have a place in this world.

I don't think he liked my peace offering recipie for some reason. Was it the pork? Hmmm... Oh well

Why I'd like to understand is why are you here giving me some troll bait advice.
    Because you are so damnably bad at it mainly. Also, it amuses me to know that you still, after all these years don't even realize it. Also:

brillhole
    Really? Thats the best you could come up with? Show a little pride in your work. There are dozens of potential winners there. Brillo pads for example. Tons of material there. Or Brill rhymes with "Bill" Or maybe something about a defibrillator... Ok, that one doesn't quite work but its still better than brillhole. Also, all the testicle references? Still pretty gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Can't thank you enough for making me quit.
    Is it wrong that I want to print that out and hang it on my wall as a trophy?

Maybe in the interest of fairness I should switch sides and start trying to annoy myself on gourdraiden's behalf. This is just sad and somewhat pathetic at this point.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I wonder wtf went on in Feiwong's head - did he just wake up the other day and decide to bring up several years old drama that the vast majority of today's FFXI community have forgotten about? I suppose that could be it though - he's been forgotten about and that's irked him enough to decide to remind us all (those that know who he is in the first place) of his existence.

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    For nostalgia I was digging through all the old Killing Ifrit data we had on Fei and I came across this PM he sent me that explains him perfectly;

No matter how many times you ban me, I will keep coming back.
    Should use that as custom title for every account he makes instead of the standard "Banned".

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Good read for this sad morning

And yes fuck brill, because he loves the pens

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kotomi View Post
    This has been..confusing. I didn't know huttburt could last that long.
    Clearly Brill has a massive criminal penis he developed for raping young boys while in hacker prison.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

this guy live in chicago or vegas?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

This guy is persistent, I'll give him that.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Spoiler: show

Feiwong Cavern

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I'm appalled to see a Clarks box in that room.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Now THIS takes me back. Nostalgia is all over the place. Who wants to go down to Dragon's Aery with me? We'll stand around waiting until someone comes and pops Fafnir and grief the shit out of them and try to steal. It will be fun!

Hi Brilliam. Much <3. Sorry I had to disappear off the face of the Earth to everyone but yeah, kinda needed to.

Thanks for being awesome and existing to provide this gem of a thread from feiwong. I missed threads like this.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync View Post
    Hi Brilliam. Much <3. Sorry I had to disappear off the face of the Earth to everyone but yeah, kinda needed to.

Thanks for being awesome and existing to provide this gem of a thread from feiwong. I missed threads like this.
    I may not be Brill, but it's good to see you again. You chose a great thread to come back to.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

"Grammer, smart one." -Feiwong circa 2005 XI GFaqs

"Youre kid, someday I will hurt you." -Feiwong circa 2005 XI GFaqs

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kaolian View Post
    Brilltheoneandonlyfag
    Darkenbuddyandbrilllongtimefag
    Lost my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    I may not be Brill, but it's good to see you again. You chose a great thread to come back to.
    <3.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Hmm Feiwong... been a while since i've heard that name. I see that he's still a total idiot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

OMFG it's lolFeiwong! Never thought I'd see epicness like this again! First it's the BST SUXX thread on Alla, and now lolFeiwong returns.

This should be some high quality entertainment. I shall begin reading from the beginning now.

Missinguser

Dread Lord Colon, you truly are the worst administrator in the world. I’m the worst FFXI player in the world? Don’t you say something like this in every rpg forum on zam? You’re like a broken old record, grey bush. As mentioned before, you and Brill are at fault for this magnitude involving many readers and users going a troll witch hunt. Kaoling, you’re just a bored old man. I take it you became so bored it’s probably why you banned so many people to make your website very lonely. To be honest, you’re the worst administrator in the world.

/looks at watch it appears you did not email nor phone call the attorney’s office. Most likely they have heeded my notice I’ve sent to them. Not only have you disappointed me but you have disappointed the readers as well. I think I’ll grab a nice cold one and sleep well tonight. Your failed efforts deeply inspires readers you’re just loser admin fixated going on a banning witch hunt.

Perhaps I could enlighten some truth onto these readers here. Since I “spew lies” then maybe brill would like to explain as to why he’s so fixated at me. Brill doesn’t want to enlighten me, improve myself, or redeem in any aspect. Brill wants to see how much I can take so much shit in game enough for me to lash out in my frustrations.

However, brill was just a random troll at one point. He became obsessed with me after he got involved between me and darkenbuddy relating to a fairy spell I cast’d wrong (I think?) He latter then followed me in game lecturing me to the point GM had to be involved. Gm appeared but his alter ego got the best of him. He was given a suspension but thereafter he decides to make absolutely sure to look for any mistakes or flaws done in game to use it against me gathering as many trolls as possible to make me look bad.

Like brill & kaolin, they are so obsessive as that of a serial killer. They have traits enough to attract psychiatrists. They use every possible tool to be absolutely right in every aspect. To prove a point, to verbally cause such harm, yet they state I was the one at fault. However, what readers fail to realize is whether if the forums had not been used or or not be used again it wouldn’t make much difference. Let’s take odin server per say...

What distinguishes between kaolin and brill compared to the trolls in odin? Very simple, obsession. If I remember correctly, I was told given leaked information Shugotenshi (aka shortty) and ffxi encyclopedia staff that users were forming some kind bribe to killing ifrit staff making a life time ban for me. To support this claim and I quote “we should pay killing ifrit to ban feiwong” which was posted at the time bluegartr was being refined.

Even in game at the time I had at redeeming myself, shell vouchers and leaders were getting threats and tells even when no behavior of any kind was done wrong on my end. Can I really be blamed for this? Absolutely not. This is why they want to go out of their way making sure I do not enjoy the game in any way possible.

I don’t post because I want the “last word”. Back in 05 it was all about just defending myself. Maybe deep down I was just a good player trying to enjoy an FF series without a pestering forum troll ruining it for me? Did it ever occur to you to think that? You & brill costed my time and money, however looking back now it wasn’t all that bad.

As for brill, he is now partaking in worldly recent event forums decides to agitates one of my close friends. For this reason, is why the topic was made (even though bluegatr admins edited the tittle, lol). They, and bluegartr, are just a bunch of pussy juice morons.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast