Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Feiwongbackagain

To player/forum user Brill. You're not liked. Proof No Child Left Behind Failed.

Dear Brill, Brill weave, or whatever schmuck name you use. You're a schmuck. Seven years has passed and till this day you continue to be a schmuck. The days that have passed back in the golden days of FFXI & zam forum will never be forgotten. Your political game rumor spreading and any other activity will always be your personal ego aiming at potential forum writers or gamer into destroying one's rep. You have topped the hate list worst than anyone else on the net. More or less than the player Wyred or Darkenbuddy put together. There is nothing more fitting than to see you screaming painfully dying slowly along with those two idiots.

Regardless where you go or write, your pleasure has always been boosting your ego writing against others and then some observing people's activity regardless if it's gaming or forum discussion. I can sleep well knowing you & kasandra have finally been destroyed economically administrating egaming forum secretly. The day I caught both of you running that website as moderators will always be treasured.

Till this day, your actions as a forum user has gained both fans & enemies. I wouldn't be surprised what sort of karma will befall you. Though, I do have to thank you for one thing; joy of revenge. I'm quite at ease sending a few people doing my bidding's, especially on your current server. Square Enix will not protect you & neither will GMs. However, by all means please do continue engaging in "player warning" activity. I welcome it.

Your PSN & xbox tags have been collected as well. I'm going to have quite a good ride making your starchmuck drinking ass hell. By now you must be thinking why would I write to you again after I closed my FFXI gaming career after 7 long years have passed. I will leave that to you based on your psychological behavior & your dangerous altar ego. The day you & wyred die will be the day I will personally pay a flying ticket just to piss on your graves.

As for the other trolls, I bid them good well health. I'm sure by now most are mature and perhaps have enough common sense to understand the difference between what really went on in the past and the cause. Remember, something begins, something ends. Much like history and war. Nothing happens without a reason.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I think you have a sever case of butt hurt or something.

Feiwongbackagain

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I think you have a sever case of sand paper butt pounding fettish.
    Fixed. Actually, I have have a sweet case of revenge. You should try it some times. Tastes and feels good.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You know it's funny, he's using the english language to form sentences but I still can't understand what he's saying.

To the mods: Move this to Player Warning section instead of deleting it please, I think this should be preserved.

Crackodactyl
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Preserved like a precious gem.

Feiwongbackagain

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    You know it's funny, he's using the english language to form sentences but I still can't understand what he's saying.

To the mods: Move this to Player Warning section instead of deleting it please, I think this should be preserved.
    I'm quite concerned of your mental and physical state. According to your recent forum activity I can't imagine how do you manage to be awake round the clock engaging in forum activity & trolling. Please do. It will please the masses.

brill is a bitch i hate that guy

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Why is this the first thing I read this morning?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Well then, good morning to you too.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Also yeah that Brill guy is such a superbitch so mean man my god

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Fei has such an appropriate forum title.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh my. Hello godraiden, it's been a while.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

To player/forum user Brill. You're not liked.

Internet revenge is so 2006

E. Body
    BG Level

really hope this all ends up like Oldboy or something

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

http://wyred.nu/lolfeiwong/
    For those who forgot who this guy is

It's rare to encounter such nerd rage in the wild these days. A++ would read again.

Does anyone have the cliffs what wth the OP is talking about?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

It's all in that website I linked

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

so much lulz. i can't even summon up this much for people who really screwed me over let alone someone on BG and/or FFXI

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I have no idea what happened here, or what is going on, but I am in favor of more of it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast