Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Kim needed a way to get a free copy of Space Jam

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

“We can reveal that we have been invited by the leader of the Republic of Korea, to fight our battles from their network,” the Pirate Bay says.
    Can't take anything this guy says seriously. Republic of Korea is South Korea... just sayin'

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

North Korea Threatens To End Ceasefire With South Over Military Drills, Sanctions

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea vowed Tuesday to cancel the 1953 cease-fire that ended the Korean War, citing a U.S.-led push for punishing U.N. sanctions over its recent nuclear test and ongoing U.S.-South Korean joint military drills.
    Without elaborating, the Korean People's Army Supreme Command warned of "surgical strikes" meant to unify the divided Korean Peninsula and of an indigenous, "precision nuclear striking tool." The statement came amid reports that Washington and North Korean ally Beijing have approved a draft of a U.N. Security Council resolution calling for sanctions in response to North Korea's Feb. 12 nuclear test. The draft is expected to be circulated at the U.N. this week.
    Such heated military rhetoric and threats are common from North Korea as tensions rise on the Korean Peninsula, and Pyongyang's recent nuclear test and rocket launches, and the push for U.N. punishment that have followed, have increased already high animosity between the North and Washington and ally Seoul.
    The United States and others worry that North Korea's third nuclear test pushes it a step closer toward its goal of having nuclear-armed missiles that can reach America, and condemn its nuclear and missile efforts as threats to regional security and a drain on the resources that could go to North Korea's largely destitute people.
    North Korea says its nuclear program is a response to U.S. hostility that dates back to the 1950-53 Korean War, which ended with an armistice, not a peace treaty, leaving the Korean Peninsula still technically in a state of war.
    North Korea warned it will cancel the armistice agreement on March 11 because of ongoing U.S.-South Korean military drills that began March 1 which the statement called a "dangerous nuclear war targeted at us."
    North Korea said Washington and others are going beyond mere economic sanctions and expanding into blunt aggression and military acts. North Korea also warned that it will block a communications line between it and the United States at the border village separating the two Koreas.
    "We aim to launch surgical strikes at any time and any target without being bounded by the armistice accord and advance our long-cherished wish for national unification," the statement said.
    North Korea lays the blame for its much-condemned nuclear weapons programs on the United States.
    A rich vein of North Korean propaganda fueled by decades-old American threats holds that the North remains at risk of an unprovoked nuclear attack. Washington and others say brinksmanship is the North's true motive for the nuclear push.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2810157.html

They really want us to destroy them, don't they.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

That's kinda the problem with young rulers. Especially this one who has been viciously mocked for his weight. He's looking to pick a fight to prove his OG cred so people take him as seriously as he perceived the world looked at his father.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

More penis waving. Nothing to see here.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I do not get wtf PB is thinking? Most torrent people live under the premise of free speech. Ya most do it for free stuff, but the main draw for the backers(real ones I mean) is that we have a right to give our stuff to whoever we want once we own that right.

this is so back ass; it does more harm then good I feel. maybe I am reading it wrong idk..

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So if they did end the cease fire and re ignite the Korean War, how fucked is south Korea, does China back them? And do we bother with a ground campaign? Also would Obama be required to consul consult congress at all since the war never ended?

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Well, if the Middle East is any indicator, Obama will probably have troops posted in the south while droning the shit out of the north.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Well, if the Middle East is any indicator, Obama will probably have troops posted in the south while droning the shit out of the north.
    Troops are already there...

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

You know what I meant. I don't think he'll have heavy ground assaults until the drones soften things up.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

You know what I meant. I don't think he'll have heavy ground assaults until the drones soften things up.
    Now I do. Sorry, some people be dumb and I can't figure out who is and isnt anymore lol. But yea, I'm interested to see, if this were to happen, where other countries would align themselves, specifically China. If NK were to first strike, I don't know of anyone who would be with them, especially if they somehow nuke striked

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'll admit I was worried about how retarded NK would go, but now I'm extra worried now that I have a close friend teaching English over there. She kinda picked a bad time to move...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Well I figured we station 2 carriers off land bomb the ever living shit outta Korea and avoid the foot slog

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

We already have 20-30k troops on the ground over there? Plus, iirc, NK has a pretty large army and their artillery could and would fuck up things all over SK

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

As horrible as this sound I find the idea of them nuking soeul as a preemptive strike fascinating from a, wtf would happen, USA has to counter anything they say because we can't look soft to China since we're the Internet tough guy for 1/3rd of Asia

Fuck, now if we go to war with them, we might lose TPB. Damnit! It's never win-win with these people.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I'll admit I was worried about how retarded NK would go, but now I'm extra worried now that I have a close friend teaching English over there. She kinda picked a bad time to move...
    I just moved back to Korea a couple weeks ago. I lived here for a year and a half before. My panic meter is non-existent about this stuff. It's really funny to look at how OMGENDOFTHEWORLD the coverage is of anything NK related in American media. The story about NK threatening to end the cease-fire is literally not even on SK news sites. That's how few fucks are given here, the place that would actually be affected.

EDIT: Also, 강중호 just hit a 2-run homer in the bottom of the 8th to take the lead of Chinese Taipei. That's what's up. 대한민국!

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Okay, that's pretty funny and makes me feel better.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Round of applause American sensationalist media everyone!

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It's not news if you don't make people panic over it.

Anyway, why the hell are we giving Rodman any attention? I mean clearly that's what he wanted with this whole thing; attention. Why else would someone with enough common sense to know how to not suffocate on his own drool go to a country as buttfuck retarded as NK and come back and say "Yeah those dudes are p.cool"?

I don't understand why we are giving him what he wants. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag