Closed Thread
Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Question Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Gun-it View Post
    anyone got dats for avatar's to be less glowing to stop lag?
    If you find any, hit me up. Lol. Tehre is a summoner glow .dat that reduces lag, but i can't seem to find.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

easiest way to cap enhancing on either whm or sch?
    Don't have earring (FUCKGUSTAV)
    it's currently 317 or something

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    easiest way to cap enhancing on either whm or sch?
    Don't have earring (FUCKGUSTAV)
    it's currently 317 or something
    Attend Besieged, spam Protect 1 on one of the Generals. Hope nobody casts Protect 5 and screws you over.

Another option is to do the same to an Adventuring Fellow, assuming you have a high level Fellow. [Having a 99 Fellow = Super easy Enhancing skill-ups.]

Then of course you can spam barspells for a year, but you probably know that's pretty slow, even with a script/bot.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Capping enhancing with a script isn't that bad due to the speed at which you can spam barspells.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Capping enhancing with a script isn't that bad due to the speed at which you can spam barspells.
    Slowed a lot for me past a certain point. I stopped doing it when I got 2 skill-ups over 10 hours of sleeping. Probably just bad luck, but still, I know that targetting high level NPCs got it done a lot faster. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Slowed a lot for me past a certain point. I stopped doing it when I got 2 skill-ups over 10 hours of sleeping. Probably just bad luck, but still, I know that targetting high level NPCs got it done a lot faster. xD
    Shouldn't take that long. Managed to cap enhancing and healing on RDM in less than a week starting from 0 skill without food or earring.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Also, B.E.W. Pitaru helps a lot. Even if the last levels are slow, the difference of spamming barspells with and without food is quite substantial.

THFONRY
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

For captain rank, do you need to redo every single assault 1x? Or do I need to have just have had completed them in the past, and just go and do the ones I never did before.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

You only need to have completed each Assault once (plus Nyzul Investigation), no need to repeat for Captain.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

What the fuck is up with Gravitic Horn from the Owleyes NM? Seriously, hit me for 1600ish regularly for 3 fights and then the one time I remember to swap in my full MDT set it hits for 2600?

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Has windower ever released a chatlog fix for the memory leak that causes dual-boxing to crash?

Basically having the problem where the chat logs over-lap and after a few hours (16gig ram) one of the instances will just hard lock and i'll have to stop the process.
    Does a fix exist or is it just the way the windower program works
    I'd like to use Ashita but without spellcast it's .... less than windower for the time being.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

XI-Util fixes the log scrollback issue, and you can assign certain paths for the init.txt to boot up....the FFXIAH interactions are hot too.

Really random question about the site. I have always wondered about the user "titles"? like mine says "relic weapons" but seen many other types. Most in black but some in red text. Was just wondering how these are generated/assigned/etc. I find them pretty neat but was a bit confused about them. Thank you for your time.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

How much haste does each march cap at with a +3 instrument and brd hands? I suspect I've been calculating my needed haste on jobs with old values that are now gimp. And since relics are more common now as well how much would a 99ghorn amount to?

Old Merits
    BG Level

After taking 20 seconds to look it up on BG wiki, +4 march would be 9.5+6.3= 15.8% for victory and 6.3+6.3=12.6 for advancing march, G horn adds 1.7% haste to each march at 99

Without Ghorn or marcato that would put you at 10/1024 below magic haste cap with haste spell and 2x march+4

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Fake View Post
    After taking 20 seconds to look it up on BG wiki, +4 march would be 9.5+6.3= 15.8% for victory and 6.3+6.3=12.6 for advancing march, G horn adds 1.7% haste to each march at 99

Without Ghorn or marcato that would put you at 10/1024 below magic haste cap with haste spell and 2x march+4
    Where did it say that for future reference because i looked up victory march to get 9.5 before but saw no information on what each +1 to march's value(hence i had no idea how to calculate) was after checking the Langeleik page?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Where did it say that for future reference because i looked up victory march to get 9.5 before but saw no information on what each +1 to march's value(hence i had no idea how to calculate) was after checking the Langeleik page?
    Oh just the bg wiki march page.... https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/March. It also shows how much +5 would be too

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Punga ATT/ACC figured out yet?

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by nikia View Post
    Really random question about the site. I have always wondered about the user "titles"? like mine says "relic weapons" but seen many other types. Most in black but some in red text. Was just wondering how these are generated/assigned/etc. I find them pretty neat but was a bit confused about them. Thank you for your time.
    Certain ones, like Relic Weapons/Starcade/Fake Numbers. Are based on Post Count, ones like mine are Custom Titles. Gained by either donating during donation time, or doing something really funny/stupid/etc that it becomes a title.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Has anyone actually tested to see if Cor relic+2 hat enhances phantom roll at a higher rate than the nq? I'm trying to figure out if i should make it or not.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast