+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

My thoughts to what's going to happen this season:
    Spoiler: show
    Dr. Evelyn Vogel worked with Dexter when he was a kid (which is how she got the drawings). Due to the fact that she worked with Matthews so long ago, it would show that Dexter was just a kid. Maybe he seen a psychiatrist, or was studied by her independently by her. Now that she zeroed in on him, and has put everything together, she asked Matthews to be involved with the case that would pertain to her, specifically to 'work' with Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    lol, this guy here.
    You see...
    Register to see the NSFW content

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by xerodok View Post
    My thoughts to what's going to happen this season:
    Dr. Evelyn Vogel worked with Dexter when he was a kid (which is how she got the drawings). Due to the fact that she worked with Matthews so long ago, it would show that Dexter was just a kid. Maybe he seen a psychiatrist, or was studied by her independently by her. Now that she zeroed in on him, and has put everything together, she asked Matthews to be involved with the case that would pertain to her, specifically to 'work' with Dexter.
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
    I think he's going to end up killing her though and at some point get caught in the process and get killed by Batista or whats his face that's screwing batistas niece. Why can't I think of his fucking name?

Old Merits
    BG Level

I think Dexter will find out Dr. Vogel gave Harry the blueprint for how to raise him, but the twist is she didn't do it for Dexter's good, she did it to see if a psychopath could be molded to serve society. She didn't come up with a plan to help Dexter she used him and it is now time to write up the paper on her longterm project. This revelation and the realization that he does have empathy growing in him will lead Dexter to give up killing for the sake of his son. I don't think Dexter will die in the end.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Fuckingpassword

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
    I think he's going to end up killing her though and at some point get caught in the process and get killed by Batista or whats his face that's screwing batistas niece. Why can't I think of his fucking name?
    Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Fuckingpassword
    I rolled my eyes at that, pretty stupid. Otherwise though I enjoyed the episode overall, I like where it's headed. Rowe's theory on how the season will play out is pretty much how I see it going down as well.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

ty goddamn

worst parent of the year

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    worst parent of the year
    yeah lmao. this part is what's killing me about this show/season, I don't know why, but it really gets at me having that kid so close to all the crazy.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    yeah lmao. this part is what's killing me about this show/season, I don't know why, but it really gets at me having that kid so close to all the crazy.
    The fact that he took him to where Deb was to warn her that a hit man was there.......lol

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

I think that's the worst thing about these later seasons of Dexter. Dex has straight up become a moron.

Yo Angel, I'm gonna go save my dumbass sister who's in some shit. Here's my kid. Take care of the fucker. Peace.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Dex has straight up become a moron.
    A far cry from season 1, such a shame they didn't want or couldn't keep his character consistent.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Dexter was always calm and calculated under any situation, even with Doakes at first. It's definitely a huge change, and one I am not liking too much.

him just randomly choking a guy for cutting him off made me lulz

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

That had to be one of the lowest points of the series next to the retarded ending of Season 5.

dex "spinning out of control" seems to be the goto plot device every season. i guess it makes sense, dude is a nutjob, but it gets old. .. guess i won't have to worry about it too much longer.

he's with lila - spin outta control

harry gets around - disregard harry's code - spin outta control

rita dies - spin outta control

deb rejects him - spin outta control

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Goodbye to Dexter SDCC Panel
    You’ve been there for every edge of your seat moment, inside Dexter’s most intimate thoughts, watching him transform before your eyes. Now, after eight amazing seasons, it’s time to say goodbye. Join the cast, writers/executive producers and surprise guest stars, who are too big to mention, for a final Comic-Con farewell panel that even Hall H can’t contain! KROQ entertainment reporter Ralph Garman presides over a revealing interview and Q&A session with the stars and executive producers of "Dexter". Featured panelists include, but are not limited to series star and executive producer Michael C. Hall, and series stars Jennifer Carpenter, David Zayas, James Remar, and special guest star Yvonne Strahovski. Also appearing are executive producers John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton, Scott Buck and Manny Coto. The "Dexter" panel session will be presented on the first day of the world-famous gathering in San Diego on Thursday, July 18th in Hall H from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

In partnership with Entertainment Earth and Biff Bang Pow, Showtime will host signings and offer exclusive merchandise, all available at booth #2343.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

ep was bad

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This is one of those times were they progressed into having wayyyy too many hands in the cookie jar. I swear there are more executive producers than staff on this show now. Seasons 1-4 were so fucking awesome and it's just been shite since. I miss John Lithgow, Brian and Doakes. Admiral Adama and Tom Hanks' kid could have been awesome but balls were dropped. Oh well, I'll follow the train until the last stop, too invested now to quit.

Anyone know where to find that teaser after the episode?

yo that dude keeps looking more and more like hes about to die each season

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast