Closed Thread
Page 231 of 236 FirstFirst ... 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

It's still good, just noticeably not as amazing as the other 2 demos.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I have a question regarding having your PSN on multiple PS4s. My sister got a PS4 (that she rarely uses) but I wanna put my PSN on it so I can have access to some of my stuff. Would I be able to use games or DLC that I have purchased & downloaded on my personal PS4 and transfer them over to the other PS4?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Afaik you can do whatever you want on another PS4 as long as your account is logged in (your sister's account will just have a lock icon on stuff you bought and downloaded on her PS4). It becomes a different story if you want your sister to have access to your stuff while you aren't there, but for that there's also tricks (like setting her PS4 as your primary and your PS4 as her primary and then logging into to your own account for stuff you bought).

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

ordered mine today, what are some cheaper/older must-play games I should look into

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    ordered mine today, what are some cheaper/older must-play games I should look into
    yay! qalpal converted!

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Dragon Age Inquisition - not an exclusive but it's super cheap now and AMAZING.
    Until Dawn - get a few friends over and pass the remote between scenes. It was an incredibly nice surprise.
    Bloodborne - honestly I still don't know if I even liked this game, but I got the platinum out of spite for it. It felt extremely gratifying to beat one particular boss in the bonus dungeons.
    Last of Us Remastered - if you never played the ps3 version then enjoy the ride.
    The Witness - not that cheap unless you can get it on sale, and it's digital only, but it's easily one of the best puzzle games I've played. If you don't like puzzle games then stay away.

Also if you don't have a 1 tb hard drive then upgrade to one before you play anything if you can. If you don't you'll wish you did later on.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Also if you don't have a 1 tb hard drive then upgrade to one before you play anything if you can. If you don't you'll wish you did later on.
    Or a 2TB for that matter (I don't think you can currently get larger in a drive that'll fit without going super-expensive SSD). It's not -that- hard to swap later, but if you do it before you have any data to back up it'll be simpler.

Plenty of potential games to get, but fewer if you've got them on PC already or something.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I got the Pro, and I upgraded my xbone storage to 5tb, hoping I can reformat the 2tb I was using and then use it for ps4
    mostly looking for exclusives at this point as most other stuff I have on xbone

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Dragon Age Inquisition - not an exclusive but it's super cheap now and AMAZING.
    Until Dawn - get a few friends over and pass the remote between scenes. It was an incredibly nice surprise.
    Bloodborne - honestly I still don't know if I even liked this game, but I got the platinum out of spite for it. It felt extremely gratifying to beat one particular boss in the bonus dungeons.
    Last of Us Remastered - if you never played the ps3 version then enjoy the ride

Echoing all these, especially Until Dawn. What a great surprise that game was. I had friends over one night and we made a drinking game out of it. It was a blast.

To add... Resogun is a great twin stick shooter and probably less than $10.
    Infamous Second Son. Great open world game decent story. Not as good as Infamous 2, but it's probably dirt cheap now.
    Ratchet & Clank. If you haven't played any of the series (I hadn't) it's a great game. Gorgeous too, and bargain priced to boot

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

From PS EU twitter

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Looks like another slim bundle

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Looks like another slim bundle
    I havn't searched about other bundles but at least this one has a 1TB when the default slim is 500gb no?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Assuming it's not fake, PS4 is apparently getting Boost Mode in the 4.50 update. Increases performance for games released before the Pro came out, you can turn it off if it's making the game act up. I'm on my phone, so I don't think I can use BG bucket, but it's on gfaqs and NeoGAF.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Would be interesting if multiple people across multiple languages were faking it.

JP image that I had apparently got sniped from the discord I'm in but there is that one at least.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It'd be a pretty big fake out at this point, people are putting up comparison videos on YouTube for games without Pro patches like Bloodborne.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

http://thisgengaming.com/2017/02/04/...t-has-changed/

- I can't vouch for any of the ads on this site so browse at your own caution if you're looking from work.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

From what I'm hearing Bloodborne still has occasional drops with the boost, in addition to the still awful frame pacing. Never change From.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh