Asura

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...or-march-2017/

• Disc Jam, PS4
    • Tearaway Unfolded, PS4
    • Under Night: In-Birth, PS3
    • Earth Defense Force 2025, PS3
    • Lumo, PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)
    • Severed, PS Vita

Hey, a surprisingly decent month for once.
    Spoiler: show
    Although EDF 2025 is a shame given its atrocious performance, especially up against the improved release on PS4

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Update 4.5 is live

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...-out-tomorrow/

External HDD support is awesome!

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

yeah and way fucking overdue, those 500 gb hard drives they provided were retarded. granted you could just buy another internal, but external so much easier.

maybe in 5 years we'll be able to change our PSN profile name.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That's what you get for not picking an amazing name the first time.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    yeah and way fucking overdue, those 500 gb hard drives they provided were retarded. granted you could just buy another internal, but external so much easier.

maybe in 5 years we'll be able to change our PSN profile name.
    Whatever game I wasn't planning on spending time with I had to uninstall and reinstall b/c the 500gb base. Could have done the extra work to increase but I wanted to wait for this kind of update. Having an external hdd for my xb1 out the gate was perfect.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Blows my mind it took this long. Blows my mind into tiny pieces some people on the internet tried to argue that being able to replace the internal drive was better than having external support anyway.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

finally a reason to own VR

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Blows my mind it took this long. Blows my mind into tiny pieces some people on the internet tried to argue that being able to replace the internal drive was better than having external support anyway.
    Not having the option to switch the internal hdd at xbone launch, was a minor reason (besides other bigger reasons) why I went with the ps4 though. I can appreciate the option of hooking up an external hdd, but I bought a 2tb hdd when I bought my ps4 and placed it right away. Less junk under the TV is always a good thing. External support is nice, but internal is always better imo.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

The Media Player app will be updated today to support 4K video playback on PS4 Pro. Details: play.st/2n8OBO7

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

WipEout Omega Collection - June 6th (NA) & June 7th (EU)
    What kind of pilot are you? Feisar? Auricom? Mirage? Piranha?

It’s almost time to join your favorite team once again, climb aboard your ship, and push your Anti-Gravity Racing skills to their absolute limits.

Yes, WipEout is back and coming to PlayStation 4 on June 6 with the WipEout Omega Collection, priced at $39.99 USD MSRP/$49.99 CAD MSRP. Featuring all the tracks & ships from WipEout HD, Fury and 2048 together for the first time, WipEout Omega Collection looks utterly stunning with remastered tracks and ships at 1080P on PS4 and dynamic 4K on PS4 Pro, all targeting 60FPS.

And with fully remastered sound effects, plus the addition of 28 licensed music tracks, WipEout sounds better than ever before. Pilot your favorite ships to killer tunes from Swedish House Mafia, Chemical Brothers and The Prodigy.

In WipEout Omega Collection, you’ll be able to race across 9 different modes, including tournaments, speed laps, time trials, Zone mode, and of course career mode. Plus, a full racebox mode will an absolute treat for WipEout fans looking to tweak and customize their own races.

If you are new to WipEout, where have you been? Join the Anti-Gravity league and play with your friends, either with split screen local multiplayer, or race online with up to 8 Anti-Gravity Racing league pilots.You’ll be able to line up on the starting grid on June 6 (June 7 in Europe), but starting today WipEout Omega Collection is available for pre-order on the PlayStation store.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, and Jak X: Combat Racing coming Late 2017 as PS2 Classics

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level

'New' version of the slim will hit the shelves this month

Same price (299) but now with a 1TB instead of 500GB

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

KOEI TECMO AMERICA REVEALS UPCOMING CROSSOVER ACTION TITLE, WARRIORS ALL-STARS

April 11, 2017 We are excited to reveal today the upcoming western release of developer Omega Forces latest one-versus-thousand action title and celebration of everything KOEI TECMO, Warriors All-Stars. Bringing together many of KOEI TECMO Games most beloved characters for an all-new Warriors style experience, Warriors All-Stars is headed to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and digitally on Windows PC via Steam® on August 29, 2017.

Warriors All-Stars features a wide selection of fan-favorite characters from various KOEI TECMO Games franchises. Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, Kasumi from DEAD OR ALIVE, William from Nioh, Yukimura Sanada from SAMURAI WARRIORS, Zhao Yun from DYNASTY WARRIORS, Horo and Oka from Toukiden, and Sophie Neuenmuller from Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book are among the many rivals who will contend for royalty in Warriors All-Stars.

Warriors All-Stars begins in a mysterious land brought to the brink of destruction when a magical spring, the source of its power, dries up after its kings passing. Following a legend that calls for the summoning of champions from other realms in times of dire need, the young princess Tamaki performs a ritual that goes horribly wrong when her powers spiral out of control, scattering the heroes across the domain. Emboldened to restore peace to the world, Tamaki must recruit the best and strongest among these visitors to revitalize the spring and crown the lands savior as its new ruler.

To celebrate todays announcement, KOEI TECMO America released a selection of assets introducing Warriors All-Stars, and will share more information on the playable characters and gameplay features in the coming months. Pre-order bonus images were also released, showcasing the fun and fantastical content available for those who purchase Warriors All-Stars ahead of the games release on August 29, 2017 from Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop or EB Canada. A selection of costume-swap costumes is on offer to commemorate the games crossover capers, including a Kasumi-themed costume for Wang Yuanji, a Ryu Hayabusa-themed costume for Yukimura Sanada, an Oka-themed costume for Sophie Neuenmuller, a Millennia-themed costume for Horo and an Opoona costume for Marie-Rose. In addition, prospective players will also receive an early-unlock for the playable character Opoona!

http://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/news...ORS-ALL-STARS/

Excited to have William in a Dynasty Warriors title.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    KOEI TECMO AMERICA REVEALS UPCOMING CROSSOVER ACTION TITLE, WARRIORS ALL-STARS

http://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/news...ORS-ALL-STARS/

Excited to have William in a Dynasty Warriors title.
    https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/12...-Stars-(PC-PS4)

Announced at TGS 2016.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Sigh. Tried to be helpful. Should've known you'd be on top of it!

The one place I didn't look before posting, too lol.

BG Level

Full Lineup
    Tales from the Borderlands, PS4
    Abzu, PS4
    Blood Knights, PS3
    Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, PS3
    Laser Disco Defenders, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
    Type:Rider, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)
    Enjoy these games, and see you next time!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

EU gets Alienation instead of Abzu.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Good lineup for PS4 this time. Too bad I already played both on steam.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

So I just got a PS4 and am disappointed in the lack of demos for games. I kind of understand why they might not want to do them anymore (takes resources, potentially drives off people who would be forced to buy without trying first) but it's still pretty shitty for stuff I'm on the fence about.

What are the chances that XV is going on sale anytime soon :<