Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 186 226 234 235 236
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuck me. I now will own 3 different versions of Darksiders 2 that I still won't have finished

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Omega Labyrinth Z - Heading West in Spring 2018
    PQube is excited to announce that the most outrageous dungeon crawling RPG of them all, Omega Labyrinth Z, is coming to Europe and North America for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Spring 2018!

Omega Labyrinth Z is the most tantalizing rogue-like RPG of 2018. Battle through challenging dungeons that feature ever-changing maps, monsters and loot, as you pursue your quest for the Holy Grail, a magical object that will let the girls one true desire come to fruition.

Rumours of an item referred to as the ‘Grail of Beauty' are whispered through the hallowed halls of the storied educational institution of Embellir Girls Academy. The Grail can grant any wish, large or small, and as the tale goes, it is hidden in a secret cave that only reveals itself on opening day of the Academy each year. Aina Akemiya, a popular young student at the academy, is fed up with feeling self-conscious about her body, and so she sets out on a grand quest to obtain the Grail of Beauty!

Features

• Tactical turn-based combat – Control the battlefield with expert positioning and use of skills!

• Explore lengthy dungeons – Randomly generated dungeons brimming with loot is yours for the taking!

• Item management made easy – The ‘Purse' system allows you to send items back to town if your inventory fills up in a dungeon.

• A shopaholics dream – Purchase items with Omega Power, even the dungeons have shops!

• Breasts bursting with power – Collect Omega power to grow your breasts! As your breasts grow, so does your characters power!

• Reach maximum boobage – Grow to a Z-Cup in order to unleash the ultimate attack: Hyper Omega Slash! You deflate again after using it, so time it carefully!

• Level up your characters stats and skills – Utilize the ‘Faint☆Awakening' system to improve characters by touching them until they scream with excitement!

• Transform crystals into items with the power of breasts – The ‘Oppai Appraisal' system lets you reveal the true nature of loot!

• Recover in the hot springs – Get your power back in the dungeon hot springs and get to know the ladies of Omega Labyrinth Z better!

• Touch anywhere, anytime – No matter where you are, in dungeons, dialogue screens or menu screens, touch the characters for unique reactions!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Here is a code for 20% off in the cart on PSN

I have no idea if this will work in USA since sometimes Canadian and USA Store don’t share same stuff

First come first serve

LPN9J53NPP

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...-january-2018/

PS+ Line-up for January
    PS4

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    • Batman: The Telltale Series

PS3
    • Sacred 3
    • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Vita (cross-buy with PS4)
    • Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness
    • Uncanny Valley

Heck yeah. I have heard great things about that batman game. Also psycho-pass is a game which I would never buy but have wanted to play, so perfect.

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Damn what an amazing month lol, already bought batman telltales but very excited for mankind.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Never finished DE:MD on pc because my copy kept corrupting the saves. Will have to play this version.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Didn't feel a new thread would get much traffic but I got Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory. I feel like they got so lazy with this one and its a little upsetting. The game is almost the exact same as the first one, down to the same music... The couple new tracks they added were a bit lame. They added a ton of odd-ball digimon that were usually just enemies in games, so that wasn't super exciting either. It's still enjoyable but I was hoping for more fresh things being added. I miss the characters from the first game, it was such a better game.