Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

2013 NFL Off-season Thread: pretty sure someone is gonna die today

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Baltimore is flipping the fuck out with the parade pretty sure someone is gonna die today

Papa Breggy's Final Degenerate Gambling Tally

Overall
    M/L: 172-94-1
    ATS: 134-124-9

2013 NFL Draft Order

1. Kansas City
    2. Jacksonville
    3. Oakland
    4. Philadelphia
    5. Detroit
    6. Cleveland
    7. Arizona
    8. Buffalo
    9. NY Jets
    10. Tennessee
    11. San Diego
    12. Miami
    13. Tampa Bay
    14. Carolina
    15. New Orleans
    16. St. Louis
    17. Pittsburgh
    18. Dallas
    19. NY Giants
    20. Chicago
    21. Cincinnati
    22. Washington
    23. Minnesota
    24. Indianapolis
    25. Seattle
    26. Green Bay
    27. Houston
    28. Denver
    29. New England
    30. Atlanta
    31. San Francisco
    32. Baltimore

I now turn the thread over to Cail Schefter. And for God's sake, please actually post article content and not just links to ESPN, Twitter, or Deadspin. It's not bannable, but don't tempt me.

Banned.

BG Level

Oh hi off-season. Q.Q

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I told you fucks i was feeling lazy

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

I'm honored.

The Giants are really shedding the age off of their roster. For a defense that really performed below its talent level this past season, I wonder how some new starters will work out. JPP may have another monster season on his hands.

Also everything I see about JJ Watt makes me like him more. Dude crashed a wedding whose cake was a tribute to him.

No links for any of this because fuck you

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Isn't there some rule that says the refs could have awarded the 49ers a TD had this happened? Also, where's the fucking off season thread. This thread is shit.
    yeah there is

reminds me of the J-E-T-S coach shit but they didn't award anything then

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

then again who knows what those refs would have called they obviously were not looking to throw flags because it was the Super Bowl and rules don't apply, next year it's going to be even more brutal if the refs take the same approach and are scared to throw flags just going to be all out fucking brawl in the snow

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    then again who knows what those refs would have called they obviously were not looking to throw flags because it was the Super Bowl and rules don't apply, next year it's going to be even more brutal if the refs take the same approach and are scared to throw flags just going to be all out fucking brawl in the snow

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

it's ok to say the refs did a poor job of officiating without blaming a loss on the refs. they didn't turn in a "super bowl" performance. If anyone thinks the refs did a good job on either side of the ball they're fucking high, they missed a shit ton of flags for both teams.

Ridill
    BG Level

Or you could look at it as they got 2 extremely physical teams, decided they were going to allow them to play that way, and stayed consistent with it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

lol "allowed them to play" it's a funny term when in actuality refs allowed people to break the rules.

it's pretty simple here. you either feel penalties called in September should be called in February or you don't. If you don't think rules should apply in the Super Bowl then they should probably let the teams know what the new rules are. The competition committee has instructed the officials and league to call the same penalty in the first quarter as they do in the 4th quarter

Spoiler: show

[removed]

bad flop shouldn't have been called

[removed]

sure a flag still results in a safety here and wouldn't make a different but why wouldn't any ref throw a single flag for all the penalties here?
    [removed]

was this allowing them to play too?
    [removed]

the refs were over their head plain and simple, they were scared to throw flags. This ref is the same ref on that sideline in the end of the game btw. He was literally shoved in the chest and didn't even reach for a flag. If you look at other refs the second they get touched they throw flags and eject players. you either believe penalties are penalties in super bowl or you believe penalties shouldn't be called. There isn't anything to even argue about, I'm on the side that I think they should be called including the DEF PI that should have been called on a would have been Torrey Smith TD. A lot of people have come out and said you just don't throw flags in a big game it's a difference of opinion

ultimately I blame the loss on Roman for that last drive I would have loved to see them give it to Gore no matter what coverage BAL was showing, at least give him a shot or let Kap try to run it. they would have but Kap didn't get a play off in time and they had to burn a time out something I've been criticizing Kap all season for that and his ability to handle a snap

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

Some refs call things and other don't. Each ref is different. Earlier in the year countless teams got screwed over by the scab refs. Please show me one game where a call was not missed or where a bad call/ref decision never occurred. The refs called the game the same from 1st quater till 4th quater. That is the best you can hope for.

The pile up was flagged and was off setting.

No flag here either.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuri View Post
    Some refs call things and other don't. Each ref is different. Earlier in the year countless teams got screwed over by the scab refs. Please show me one game where a call was not missed or where a bad call/ref decision never occurred. The refs called the game the same from 1st quater till 4th quater. That is the best you can hope for.

The pile up was flagged and was off setting.
    Spoiler: show

No flag here either.
    oh nice angle. looks a little different here wouldn't ya say? look at his right shoulder and arm
    http://i40.tinypic.com/256z8s6.gif

lol the pile up was flagged. Williams literally shoved the ref.. do you know the rules about even touching a ref? It's pretty straight forward.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

We still talking about the niners embarrassing lose to the Ravens?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

oh nice angle. looks a little different here wouldn't ya say? look at his right shoulder and arm
    http://i40.tinypic.com/256z8s6.gif

lol the pile up was flagged. Williams literally shoved the ref.. do you know the rules about even touching a ref? It's pretty straight forward.
    I wouldn't say it looks different at all. You saying that the 49er hit him so hard with his shoulder it broke his jaw and knocked him out? He hit him in the head.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Apparently that pile up was the difference between them winning and losing. Not the laughable plays they had before the blackout that made it look like the Ravens were gonna run with it until their momentum was broken.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

lost by 3, omg so embarrassing!

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    We still talking about the niners embarrassing lose to the Ravens?

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Tweek how does it feel to have your postseason ended by derpy QBs 2 years in a row.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Apparently that pile up was the difference between them winning and losing. Not the laughable plays they had before the blackout that made it look like the Ravens were gonna run with it until their momentum was broken.
    you're being obtuse. I'm not blaming the loss on the refs or the pile up. I'm stating the refs did poorly and showed examples.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

lost by 3, omg so embarrassing!
    Keep thinking the first half didn't happen.

Or the blackout

Embarrassing lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast