+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bless Online     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If Bless can spice up its combat, I am all for trying this game. Battles still seems a little too static for me.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Taking with grain of salt but this is talking about a possible release during last quarter of this year? Doesn't seem all that unrealistic considering they're doing closed beta now right? http://bless-source.com/forum/index....=2520#post2520

Like I said, with a grain of salt, but tl;ds: Kids uncle has contacts in the company and he went to meet with the developers in Korea, and the game will be out in English as well when they release.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I thought this game was closed. But it seems I was wrong!

http://2p.com/7373191_1/BLESS-Online...by-Nichole.htm

BLESS Online's developer Neowiz Bless Studio recently received about $19.8 million investment from a Korean private equity fund because of the good performance of BLESS Online's second closed beta in Korean market. The funds will be used in game development and publishing in the future.

http://2p.com/7746748_1/BLESS-Online...y-Victoria.htm

Chinese game company ChangYou announced at ChangYou New Game Summit 2014 today that the Chinese version of BLESS Online will have its first closed beta in 2015, while the specific date was not revealed. The first closed beta of this game's Korean version ended in February this year and the second CBT date is still unknown.

http://2p.com/7760884_1/BLESS-Online...by-Nichole.htm

Faction and some pictures. Note that the article states that: The western publisher has not been revealed officially.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Nothing much going on over at Bless, they did have a focus group test at the beginning of Nov. under a NDA, and posted a new making of Bless trailer.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

ENG focus group?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Only think worse than a cinematic is a video of the making of the cinematic.

Stop it already. Show some group gameplay or get the fuck out.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    ENG focus group?
    It was an international focus group test, so maybe things are coming along ? I hope so..

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Over at G-Star Neowitz announced that Korean CB2 will start in Dec. If you have a Pmag account or can get a Koren ID you can sign up for the event by going to the Bless facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Pmang.Bless

At G-Star Neowitz showed off 2 more trailers.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Bless will be starting it's Korean CB2 on Dec.16th, and will be testing out it's Realm vs Realm pvp system, players can now chose factions of either Union and Hieron along with the new races. Castle sieges will be limited to 200 vs 200 during this test.

This CB test will also feature 2 new classes, Assassin and Mage, and an improved combat system that will make it more action like.

This trailer shows off the improved combat system.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hm. Hard to say really, they added so much extra camera movement and the overtone of heavy metal music felt forced. Still, improvements from the way the system was can't make it any worse (I hope).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

the camera moves so much, and that music lol. the combat looks interesting, but do i really want to move around that much? also freaking archer rapid fire, how is that even possible in any way.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

The tits are real at this point. Just 5% out of the tits budget and into the combat budget and we may have something here.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Just 5% out of the tits budget and into the combat budget and we may have something here.
    rofl

How sad is it that this is true?

Game looks like Diablo in 3rd person lol.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    rofl

How sad is it that this is true?
    Its just Korea. Form over function, baby. I'm guessing tits sell a shit ton of initial copies in Korea; far more than gameplay does.

I feel like you're taking the anti-boob agenda a bit far, as I imagine the people handling the character models aren't the one in charge of combat and such. Plus a fair chunk of Korean art assets just seem recycled almost as if they're engine stock or free domain.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

How is it a bit far when it exists in every single game? If the games were good, like Dragon's Crown, I wouldn't give two fucks, but they're all failures and it seems like its because there's so much placed into graphics and nothing placed into plot and direction.

Which isn't the fault of the (likely underpaid and overworked) artists you're basically blaming. Maybe flashy MMOs are Korea's Call of Duty, I dunno. The misplaced whines are just getting old. I have no doubt they've got their equivalent Tanakas, Hartsmans, or Blizztards set in their ways and too stubborn to fix things or afraid to reinvent the wheel. Then again, I could just as easily blame burly manly men with giant shoulderpads for eating up budgets, too.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    How is it a bit far when it exists in every single game? If the games were good, like Dragon's Crown, I wouldn't give two fucks, but they're all failures and it seems like its because there's so much placed into graphics and nothing placed into plot and direction.
    don't let ragns see this, tits = plot!

the better the tits, the better the game! O_o

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    don't let ragns see this, tits = plot!

the better the tits, the better the game! O_o
    I'm not gonna piss in Ragn's cheerios on it; its just funny (for korea) and destructive ( for any company that tries to bring these over here).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast